Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jibesh101 View Post
    I'm probably gonna dump enshieldment astral into GA. Don't really block enough and with the anti-block astral coming, it seems like a good move.
    ya all adv 80 semi-block build players only have 2 choice: give up block or go full-block build, 4000 block really means nothing in pvp with penetration
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

I'm really thinking about going back to EWD. Someone talk me outta it lol.
      "Crit is more fun" doesn't seem to work on people as much lately, so now I just remind people that PvE rewards > PvP rewards therefore PvE is more important thant PvP therefore Crit should be the primary build.

Comment

• Originally posted by EliatanK18 View Post
        "Crit is more fun" doesn't seem to work on people as much lately, so now I just remind people that PvE rewards > PvP rewards therefore PvE is more important thant PvP therefore Crit should be the primary build.
        Hmm well PvE progression is basically halted for me right now. Stuck at 3-5 on Sky Trail and lvl 25 on necro...not going to pass those anytime soon i think. Guess i'll wait to see what the patch brings and decide from there. Thanks for the input all.
        Last edited by jibesh101; 08-11-2014, 11:23 AM.
        Zerra
        Kabam S-40
        Level 80 - Mage
        BR: 179k

Comment

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          Lol yea. I checked Oceanic, cross server top 8 is. 1st Pipster @300k and 8th Yummy @199k BR

Compare that to ProC cross server top 8, 1st @ 274k BR and 8th @248k

or 100th, on oceanic #100 is 146k br lol, and on ProC it's 195k

And this is excluding Kong, Kabam, Koram, Ngames, etc...

I'm pretty confident in my guild for CSGB's though, we have current Sorcerer, last month's Eagle Eye and god Sushi all in same guild hah.

@daunapu, yep. We have kong and kabam west coast in our cross server events. BG/CW/GA etc
          Little off topic, but since you seem to know a lot, how does this CSGB work?
          All guilds in one mix for every timezone, so the players being arround longer have once again the big advantage?

Cant wait for it really...

Comment

I'm probably gonna dump enshieldment astral into GA. Don't really block enough and with the anti-block astral coming, it seems like a good move.
            I had long GA lvl 9 160k br mage....didn't work well against ppl with 8k crit + ..tested against archer my br who had 9800 crit he had all crits 5 fights we did

but I quess its all about br how much they crit and how much astral really work

Comment

• Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
              Little off topic, but since you seem to know a lot, how does this CSGB work?
              All guilds in one mix for every timezone, so the players being arround longer have once again the big advantage?

Cant wait for it really...
              Not quite. It's the most active/most merged servers with the highest casher population in one guild that has an advantage. 'cuz for CSGB you have 10 teams of 4 players, or 40 players max for battle. So the strongest population (and best teamwork) will get you more wins.

Comment

• My mage...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_5.png
Views:	1
Size:	370.5 KB
ID:	1692942Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_6.png
Size:	510.8 KB
ID:	1692943

Comment

• LOL!! nice

Comment

• My mage with lvl 60 legend gear and lvl 70 legend ring and jewels, and the one astral being covered by the divine light message is lvl 6 red pdef. Click image for larger version

Name:	astrals.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	1693401Click image for larger version

Name:	stats.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	137.4 KB
ID:	1693402

Comment

• Swap HP for Determination. Hell feed it into Determination and get it to lv10 pronto.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abrar01 View Post
                        My mage...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]99426[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]99427[/ATTACH]

what is this? those arent even wartune astrals
                        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                        Class: Archer
                        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

• Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                          what is this? those arent even wartune astrals
                          asian version of wartune...

Comment

• Any monstas around? #00
                            Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

• as its 1 week prior to cw (probably) i wont share everything with the community, but people will get a taste, and those who are interested will come to server to see actual stats...anyway this my toon since 22/1/13 and i dont even want to know how many euros...but its our addiction so we keep pushing

Click image for larger version

Name:	23-8-14.jpg
Size:	441.2 KB
ID:	1693595
                              Originally posted by TheVictorious
                              Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                              Originally posted by PunkPetal
                              Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                              Originally posted by EdGrr
                              A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                              IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                              Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                              Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                              Class: Mage
                              Currect Br: 61????

Comment

• birdie??? u were with wd in last cw???
                                Originally posted by TheVictorious
                                Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                                Originally posted by PunkPetal
                                Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                                Originally posted by EdGrr
                                A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                                IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                                Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                                Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                                Class: Mage
                                Currect Br: 61????

Comment

Working...
                                X