Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, a share your mage thread and a knight came out.

Trollololol
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

hahaha trololol

Comment

@@ I want those damage astrals. Just found my orange goddess Now I don't need any astrals for ~20 levels...
        S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
        Mage: Existence (G.M)
        BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
          Just my thought, I hate prying eyes. @_@

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31286[/ATTACH]
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]31287[/ATTACH]

Gimme a call if you know who I am. And we'll share our dirty lil secrets. :9
          nice hp buddy D:

all gear slotted with lvl5 hp gem ? xD
          [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
          NasrulEyo
          Mage
          Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
          U can submit a here
          My guide

Comment

My mage:

Click image for larger version

Name:	my mage astrals.png
Views:	1
Size:	314.8 KB
ID:	1663896

Name:	my mage stats.png
Size:	360.4 KB
ID:	1663897

ah, sorry, block of my lvl, lvl 60. oh and only my leg jewels are fully loaded with gems.
            Last edited by R23209055; 01-07-2013, 10:47 AM.

Comment

I highly doubt youve beaten level 100 in crypt without some form of cheat. I have a level 63 mage with much better stats and its a stuggle everytime I do the boss and yes Im a very old pre-beta,beta testing player and I know how to double and triple hit the bosses in crypt as well. So if youve made it to level 100 with those stats Im very shocked.
              IGN: Suffer

Guild: Rebelz

Class: Warlock lvl 58

Server: S5

Comment

Originally posted by Suffer-WNDGroup View Post
                I highly doubt youve beaten level 100 in crypt without some form of cheat. I have a level 63 mage with much better stats and its a stuggle everytime I do the boss and yes Im a very old pre-beta,beta testing player and I know how to double and triple hit the bosses in crypt as well. So if youve made it to level 100 with those stats Im very shocked.
                You struggle at level 100 boss even at level 63 @_@?

Speechless... I afk the level 100 boss here.

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
                nice hp buddy D:

all gear slotted with lvl5 hp gem ? xD
                Yes, all gears with level 5 HP gems.

Sometimes I buy level 2 gems just to make room for my bag by synthesize them with the ones I have.
                Last edited by DeathRiver; 01-07-2013, 11:30 AM.

{OuO**

Comment

Name:	1mychar.png
Size:	520.6 KB
ID:	1663898

my old mage I quit playing around a month ago on my old wartune server, its not from R2 were a little older then R2, so she doesnt have wings. Enjoy and no Im not a free player on this one.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31347[/ATTACH]

my old mage I quit playing around a month ago on my old wartune server, its not from R2 were a little older then R2, so she doesnt have wings. Enjoy and no Im not a free player on this one.
                    Well, with those stats, struggling at level 100 is weird. And the OP said he/she reached level 100, not beaten it.

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                      Just my thought, I hate prying eyes. @_@

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31286[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]31287[/ATTACH]

Gimme a call if you know who I am. And we'll share our dirty lil secrets. :9
                      I know who you are, and I know where you live....That is all.

Comment

I stuggled before level 55 gears came out, I had reached level 62 over a month before they came out and was stuck forever in level 45 gear. I never bothered to try and get level 50 since with my team mp were never an issue until 60+ came out.

Comment

I could've tried floor 100, just that my scrolls ran out... But seeing as how I died once on 95, I doubt I could've killed it.

Extra info: I was lvl 50. With healing tree. (lvl 3 sunt,resto&2 blessed light)
                          My knights are currently same lvl as me (I don't use balens on WB, can't afford more than rods.. but I when I use voucher 9.5/10 times I'm top 3 in wb, helps a lot) having them really helps.
                          I was on lvl 4 def&stamina pot, lvl 5 int&power, lvl 3 charisma.
                          I had all kind of scrolls except crit&pdmg (obviously no use).

^Those things made it easier killing floor 90-99. I have currently NOT DEFEATED floor 100. (Somewhy I can use the functions anyway :S probably because crypt ranking say 100 anyways).

If it was me you were talking about... If not, carry on ^^
                          S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                          Mage: Existence (G.M)
                          BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31347[/ATTACH]

i pass it when im at lvl 53 -.-
                            and my mdef around 7.5k that time , ur troop count low maybe ?

P.S beta tester beaten by normal player in skill :P
                            [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                            NasrulEyo
                            Mage
                            Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                            U can submit a here
                            My guide

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
                              i pass it when im at lvl 53 -.-
                              and my mdef around 7.5k that time , ur troop count low maybe ?

P.S beta tester beaten by normal player in skill :P
                              ^5 Nasrul.... Im level 57, passed level 100 at 54 (1st time I tried as I thought myself to weak), I have no problems beating it now with no pots or scrolls, just a quick change of pdef gems to charisma. BR just shy of 40k, but yeah his troop count needs to be much higher.
                              S1 Temple of Ibalize
                              Vixeness aka Vixi
                              Mage and Lap Kitteh
                              Guild: Havoc

Comment

ah that makes more sense and I didnt even think about that as well, I am sorry forgot my new mage doesnt have a second skill set or vip to change them out for free. So Im trying to pass levels without the big heals. Yes those do make a difference. And Terayaki2 if you goto ************ and check the forums I was the second player ever to beat level 100 catacombs. Which by the way was months ago and allot of people have done them since and gained the experence and knowledge from those who went before them. So using this knowledge makes it easier for people to complete those levels at an earlier stage plus you need to consider as well when we were trying so hard to complete the higher levels we didnt have gear over level 45-50 or legend items or wings etc. We did it with a basic pvp 45 set and level 40 crypt rings amulets. So it required more skill back then to do them since stats at the time were way lower then now.

Take away your horse, wings, and level 50+ gears or legend items and attempt to do the same levels. Bet you cant do it even with runes.

Comment

Working...
                                X