No announcement yet.

Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im going to share the monsters on S1 ************ this one is pking, we call him payking, everything on him is legit and paid for including the astrals.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	12pking.png
Views:	2
Size:	326.2 KB
ID:	1663899

these are his astrals

Name:	123pking.png
Views:	1
Size:	366.7 KB
ID:	1663900

part of the reason I quit playing there was it became impossible to keep up with people spending 10k in a month.
    IGN: Suffer

Guild: Rebelz

Class: Warlock lvl 58

Server: S5

Comment

An this is mightydavid a knight who has spent crazy amounts on his character somewhere around 27k usdollars maybe more.

Name:	1md.png
Size:	344.6 KB
ID:	1663901
      and his astrals

Name:	2md.png
Size:	480.2 KB
ID:	1663902

Id love to see pics of any other R2 players able to match these stats if there are any out there.

Comment

amadius s7

Name:	me.PNG
Size:	466.6 KB
ID:	1663903

Name:	me astrals.PNG
Size:	488.7 KB
ID:	1663904
        EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

Originally posted by Suffer-WNDGroup View Post
          An this is mightydavid a knight who has spent crazy amounts on his character somewhere around 27k usdollars maybe more.
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]31359[/ATTACH]
          and his astrals
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]31360[/ATTACH]

Id love to see pics of any other R2 players able to match these stats if there are any out there.
          strongest player in my server can. this knight only beats her in pdef and block, her pdef is 12k. and the archer above only wins in charisma and patk. her patk is lower by 1k.

Comment

Thats nice take some screen shots so we can see it

Comment

k, here it is:

Name:	onimad.png
Size:	376.8 KB
ID:	1663905

Comment

http://wartune.r2games.com/ranklist

imput level or BR and away you go... Onimad wins

Correction: He's been knocked off temporarily...
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

I dont know theres a big difference in crit levels and hp between the two so Im gonna have to say its to close to call. Maybe someday they will fight in cross arena and we will see until then its way to close and way to much money wasted on a game you dont even own.

Comment

I dont know theres a big difference in crit levels and hp between the two so Im gonna have to say its to close to call. Maybe someday they will fight in cross arena and we will see until then its way to close and way to much money wasted on a game you dont even own.
                    true.......

Comment

People are getting off topic here. D:

Mages only please.

Originally posted by R23237681 View Post
                      amadius s7

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31361[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31362[/ATTACH]
                      And AMADIUS, looking good there.

Too bad your team still get whacked by us.
                      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

what's impressive isn't the stats, what's impressive is the $27,000 USD.

no thanks, i don't think i want to point out another #$%@$#% that spend that much on this game.

sometimes, when you reach that high in spending, it's not about what stats you get, sometimes you got step back a step into REALITY, and think about it a second.

really? i mean... really? you spend 27,000 for a pixel data? seriously? really? you could paid for a car ... i understand there are some rich people out there, but sometimes, it just ...... when do you stop? if i can build a statue in game for you, would you be willing to pay the company 50k? if i can make your character sparkle and your castle glitter, and your hair glow, would you be willing to pay another 100k? just take the whole R2 staff out on a cruise I'm sure they can squeeze you in on a test server with lv. 80 full lv. 10 astrals and unlimited balan. sometimes i wonder...

at that point it's not to show off your character anymore... it make me look at it in disgust almost.. not in admiration anymore... and it's showing off mage thread...
                        Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

:edit: decided I don't want to give up my identity right now but don't know how to remove attached images.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by R24877577; 01-07-2013, 11:37 PM.

Comment

my little baby, unpotted with therion horse

Name:	eqip.JPG
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	1663908Click image for larger version

Name:	astral.JPG
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	1663909

Comment

Originally posted by Ati2de View Post
                              ^5 Nasrul.... Im level 57, passed level 100 at 54 (1st time I tried as I thought myself to weak), I have no problems beating it now with no pots or scrolls, just a quick change of pdef gems to charisma. BR just shy of 40k, but yeah his troop count needs to be much higher.
                              nice going vixi

ah that makes more sense and I didnt even think about that as well, I am sorry forgot my new mage doesnt have a second skill set or vip to change them out for free. So Im trying to pass levels without the big heals. Yes those do make a difference. And Terayaki2 if you goto ************ and check the forums I was the second player ever to beat level 100 catacombs. Which by the way was months ago and allot of people have done them since and gained the experence and knowledge from those who went before them. So using this knowledge makes it easier for people to complete those levels at an earlier stage plus you need to consider as well when we were trying so hard to complete the higher levels we didnt have gear over level 45-50 or legend items or wings etc. We did it with a basic pvp 45 set and level 40 crypt rings amulets. So it required more skill back then to do them since stats at the time were way lower then now.

Take away your horse, wings, and level 50+ gears or legend items and attempt to do the same levels. Bet you cant do it even with runes.
                              u might wanna know first person on S1 pass floor 100 after 1 month or so after S1 available :P
                              [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                              NasrulEyo
                              Mage
                              Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                              U can submit a here
                              My guide

Comment

Name:	my mage.png
Size:	549.7 KB
ID:	1663910Click image for larger version

Name:	eat all astra only 28k.jpg
Size:	104.4 KB
ID:	1663911 my mage