X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
    I would advise this:
    Get purple + Mdef astral
    Use the Guardian Angel & Deflection to XP into the mdef, voila! mdef for catacombs, and quite a bit at that
    Uh, well, thanks for the advise. But the damage of the eye to me when it uses thunderbolt (less than 1000 to bosses up to level 75) and the multiple lasers are very low (only less than 20 damage to all boss until level 75), because of the aegis major.
    So I am really having doubts of having a willpower astral in my list.
    If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
    -quoted from R.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
      *humbled*

For a non casher, you should be very proud. I have no idea if I could match you with out my gems...
      Cashiers have the advantage of "buying" time.... I have spent two months doing it, plus I have given all my time to this game..
      Because of it, I have missed some of more important things in my life...
      It only means that everyone has sacrifices to make to accomplish some great things in life.... It could be either money or time.
      Money is just cheap compared to time. It could be said that I am more worse than those big time cashiers.
      -quoted from R.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
        ffs... don't admire them... throw rocks at them. Like this...

*Throws rocks at the Thompson Twins Mages*
        Haha... I only admire people who do things differently... In my server, everyone is encouraged to level up fast, and the low levels are, well, um, occasionally being discouraged and felt to be, well, um, weak... Leveling up very slow is something that requires, um, patience, and patience is one of the traits that make me fall in love with a person.
        -quoted from R.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueEarth View Post
          Haha... I only admire people who do things differently... In my server, everyone is encouraged to level up fast, and the low levels are, well, um, occasionally being discouraged and felt to be, well, um, weak... Leveling up very slow is something that requires, um, patience, and patience is one of the traits that make me fall in love with a person.
          That's the first advice I give ppl when they ask me for advice on their build. The slower the better. Though I do tend to get very bored after three weeks at the same level... A little over 3 weeks is the longest I've managed. Boooooooored out of my skull, I was at the end, but I wanted to reach the goal I set for myself no matter what. ^_^

Comment

• Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
            That's the first advice I give ppl when they ask me for advice on their build. The slower the better. Though I do tend to get very bored after three weeks at the same level... A little over 3 weeks is the longest I've managed. Boooooooored out of my skull, I was at the end, but I wanted to reach the goal I set for myself no matter what. ^_^
            Three weeks? 0_0 That is too much... My longest was only 1 week. Cause I do catacomb always... And I only get the required exp for the 95 devotion...
            But still, that was a very, well, insane patience... I could just imagine that your guildies are saying, "Hey, you! You're still ___?" "Level up now, for god's sake!" "You will be left behind"... something like that... Then those who use to be your same level says, "Hey, I am more stronger than you...".. .

But then, it feels good to defeat higher level players in arena duel, especially those who are already level 55 (beaten by someone who is 10 levels below him).
            Hard work really pays!
            -quoted from R.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueEarth View Post
              Three weeks? 0_0 That is too much... My longest was only 1 week. Cause I do catacomb always... And I only get the required exp for the 95 devotion...
              But still, that was a very, well, insane patience... I could just imagine that your guildies are saying, "Hey, you! You're still ___?" "Level up now, for god's sake!" "You will be left behind"... something like that... Then those who use to be your same level says, "Hey, I am more stronger than you...".. .

But then, it feels good to defeat higher level players in arena duel, especially those who are already level 55 (beaten by someone who is 10 levels below him).
              Hard work really pays!
              Yup, I get the "Level up, already!" sermon a lot ^_^ I don't listen, obviously, like a good little sinner should. It's also fun to compare your BR to that of your guildies. Seeing the one below me in BR is a lvl 61, and above me a lvl 58. Makes me giggle like a maniac every time!

Comment

• Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                Yup, I get the "Level up, already!" sermon a lot ^_^ I don't listen, obviously, like a good little sinner should. It's also fun to compare your BR to that of your guildies. Seeing the one below me in BR is a lvl 61, and above me a lvl 58. Makes me giggle like a maniac every time!
                +1
                We share the same feelings! I thought I'm the only one doing that.. LOL
                Last edited by BlueEarth; 02-22-2013, 04:31 PM.
                -quoted from R.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by idnshu View Post
                  update my Mage ^^

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34552[/ATTACH]
                  Very nice Selece now that you don't need those crystaloids anymore, would you mind to slip me some?

*descretely slips crystaloids in redoga's backpocket*
                  ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
                  Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
                  My pathetic youtube channel
                  -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

• hehe i've been lvl 69 little over a month now i think
                    ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
                    Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
                    My pathetic youtube channel
                    -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

• me so jelly of u people mah mage is pathetic

Comment

• Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
                        *Throws rocks at the Thompson Twins Mages*
                        meanie. :'(

Originally posted by BlueEarth View Post
                        Cashiers have the advantage of "buying" time.... I have spent two months doing it, plus I have given all my time to this game..
                        Because of it, I have missed some of more important things in my life...
                        It only means that everyone has sacrifices to make to accomplish some great things in life.... It could be either money or time.
                        Money is just cheap compared to time. It could be said that I am more worse than those big time cashiers.
                        It's a shame more people don't realise that.

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                        A little over 3 weeks is the longest I've managed.
                        Noob!

Originally posted by BlueEarth View Post
                        My longest was only 1 week.
                        NOOB!

I was 6 weeks at level 44... ^_^
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Linazz View Post
                          hehe i've been lvl 69 little over a month now i think
                          Yes... I should've do the same way
                          stay lvl 69 till the end of time ~~"
                          lvl-ing up to 70 is my greatest mistake

Originally posted by Linazz View Post
                          Very nice Selece now that you don't need those crystaloids anymore, would you mind to slip me some?

*descretely slips crystaloids in redoga's backpocket*
                          come to my server... I'll give u all my crystal

Comment

• @Ginger: Pfft, only at much BR while level holding, you're a noob.

I got 29k BR at 45... those damn exp whores in my team kept pulling me to dungeons ~_~
                            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post

I was 6 weeks at level 44... ^_^
                              What the... You like staring at your char for a week?
                              -quoted from R.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                                I got 29k BR at 45... those damn exp whores in my team kept pulling me to dungeons ~_~
                                My technique with those people is that i first do my mpd alone in void NM until only the boss Gurna, getting only the crystaloids and legend stones.. Then i'll leave.
                                Do these again, and you'll have left 1 last attempt... Then i will join a team, play with them until the boss Gurna, then i will say to them, "I will leave, please invite me again after I leave..." Then i leave, then back again, fight to the final boss, getting no exp from it.... I only get the exps from the mobs... With these, no teammates will get angry at you.
                                -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X