No announcement yet.

Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little update on my perky Mage... I broke 40K Br today! Whoo whoo!

Comment

• Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
      A little update on my perky Mage... I broke 40K Br today! Whoo whoo!

LOL, my mage has a little over half your BR :P
      Character Name: Piman
      Server: Kabam S15
      Class: Mage
      Level: 55 Finally
      Some Awesome Tank War Scores :D

Comment

• Updated - With even more crit.
        Thank you to lv 7 Holy Snipers Edge! That alone is worth 2016 crit =D

Click image for larger version

Name:	QZ2aaF1.png
Views:	1
Size:	308.1 KB
ID:	1669110

Comment

• can any one defeat you in battle grounds? just asking creamy'

Comment

• Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
            can any one defeat you in battle grounds? just asking creamy'
            lol ^_^ Ginger can, though it'll be painful for him in return. There are some 36+K BR Archers that can take me down. Or a 36K BR mage with the 40 Legend set, they can just out-heal me.
            But those are the exceptions. The general population? No, not by a long shot.

Comment

lol ^_^ Ginger can, though it'll be painful for him in return.
              Yeah... you hurt...
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

lol ^_^ Ginger can, though it'll be painful for him in return. There are some 36+K BR Archers that can take me down. Or a 36K BR mage with the 40 Legend set, they can just out-heal me.
                But those are the exceptions. The general population? No, not by a long shot.
                Lol what's sad is I have less pdef than you. and 20 more levels on you O_o Stop camping and level up already.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                  Lol what's sad is I have less pdef than you. and 20 more levels on you O_o Stop camping and level up already.
                  I like camping... tents, BBQ's & beer! What more does a man need? aside from showers & the love of a good woman?
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

• Internet!
                    Apart from that...
                    S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                    Mage: Existence (G.M)
                    BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

• @Elusion: You don't need to compare yourself to a level camper!! D:

@Ginger: ...You missed your Laptop/Desktop or whatever in that statement there.

@Smoldy: Internet only? o_0
                      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

I leveled last week, and am about to level tomorrow or so... How is that camping!

Comment

• I meant to add it to what frabba the huttenstein said^^

Smoldy oO, hmm.. Great! New nick for whenever
                          S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                          Mage: Existence (G.M)
                          BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

• I find it amusing that because we level slower we're 'campers' ...

why is going slower than others perceived to be a bad thing?

Here we have a thread to showcase our builds, yet strength is being sidelined as a level camper?

Why are you guys not level 80 yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                              I find it amusing that because we level slower we're 'campers' ...

why is going slower than others perceived to be a bad thing?

Here we have a thread to showcase our builds, yet strength is being sidelined as a level camper?

Why are you guys not level 80 yet?
                              It's camping because you are avoiding leveling.
                              It has both it's benefits and drawbacks. You'll dominate your BG, gain more honor, but you'll also fall behind in Talents later on, which, even with amazing stats could lead to a death =)

I'm not against it, each to their own. I'd camp too if the drawbacks didn't hinder me later on.

Comment

It's camping because you are avoiding leveling.
                                It has both it's benefits and drawbacks. You'll dominate your BG, gain more honor, but you'll also fall behind in Talents later on, which, even with amazing stats could lead to a death =)

I'm not against it, each to their own. I'd camp too if the drawbacks didn't hinder me later on.
                                That doesn't actually answer my question. I understand the camping bit.

I also understand that this thread is a showcase your build thread. Show the world how strong your character is, how great we all are...

Yet here we are with a great build being told to level up and their hard work and effort, basically being swept aside under the directive of 'Hey they're a camper' and therefore not worthy of their effort being appreciated.

Now all you guys who are not camping... why are you not all level 80 yet? Are you possibly by any chance all holding your levels and offsetting your experience against your holy seals?

/rant.

Comment

Working...
                                X