Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    That doesn't actually answer my question. I understand the camping bit.

I also understand that this thread is a showcase your build thread. Show the world how strong your character is, how great we all are...

Yet here we are with a great build being told to level up and their hard work and effort, basically being swept aside under the directive of 'Hey they're a camper' and therefore not worthy of their effort being appreciated.

Now all you guys who are not camping... why are you not all level 80 yet? Are you possibly by any chance all holding your levels and offsetting your experience against your holy seals?

/rant.

It just takes an age and a half to reach 80 even without stopping and smelling the roses along the way

Comment

• Bleh...

The only reason why I need to be at level 70 is the ability to go to Dungeons with EVERYONE in my guild... It's not like I don't go with people from other guilds, just that going with my guild mates already cause me half of my day. >.>
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• Imo there is no camping .. Well except for camping bg/gb but that's another thing then lvling.
        Tbh I respect those who do that insanely slow lvling and have the patient to work that insane br that .. I wouldn't find the patient to ever do that,(thumbs up.. Smiley failed)

Comment

• how to get strangers tp mage?

Comment

• Hey. Anyone would like to gave me some advice for one of my char?

2/4 of PVP set 55 has MATK (220), PDEF (176), HP (880)

2/4 left has MATK (220), PDEF (176), MDEF (176)

Both Jewels has MATK (220), PDEF (176), HP (880).

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wartune Char.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	1669133

Should I increased my HP or MDEF?
            ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
            -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
            ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
            (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
              Hey. Anyone would like to gave me some advice for one of my char?

2/4 of PVP set 55 has MATK (220), PDEF (176), HP (880)

2/4 left has MATK (220), PDEF (176), MDEF (176)

Both Jewels has MATK (220), PDEF (176), HP (880).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]41056[/ATTACH]

Should I increased my HP or MDEF?
              Need more mdef. Hp is decent.

Comment

• i'd say it depends upon you what to increase.. obviously if server has more magic attk type users then go for hp mdef..
                and obviously pdef hp vs knight/archer..

increase one = decrease other one

its a matter of choice

Comment

• Originally posted by K0oHb View Post
                  xD Extreme build

without red astro =(

Comment

• that matt and hp are awesome but with u are a glass cannon with that defense :<

Comment

• Not care, I need more matk xD

Comment

• My Mage Click image for larger version

Name:	gwen.jpg
Size:	647.3 KB
ID:	1669137

Comment

• So here is an update: I've just cleared lvl. 100 cata - and this is what my build and astrals looked like. And yeah, I did it on a lvl. 35 equipment set.

Name:	cata stats.JPG
Size:	64.3 KB
ID:	1669170

Name:	cata astrals.JPG
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	1669171

Thank you once again, Creamy and Gingy!
                          Fear the kitteh! Grey Mage - VaeVictis - S5 Not everyone who whoops your a s s is a heavy casher, quit lying to yourself..
                          When I politely ask you to stop spawn-camping, stay the feck off! I have a short temper.

Comment

• Here is me finally with my pve set Click image for larger version

Name:	magics.PNG
Size:	416.7 KB
ID:	1669300

Comment

• Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                              Here is me finally with my pve set [ATTACH=CONFIG]41502[/ATTACH]
                              I replied on my thread and asked who u are. I can't remember your name in BG, I think I haven't seen you since then. Btw, congrats w/ ur 50 PVE set. I am still working on mine, close to get my 2nd leg gear. Geez, I'm so stupid that I sold my loids before so when I decided to pursue 50 PVE set, I started all over again. To think that I was already lvl 59 when I realized that it is a MUST to be a PVE mage. 60 set takes forever, I'm no longer a casher (light one before) so it will really takes forever to get 60 leg PVE set.

Here is my current mage: (still working on leg 50 PVE set)

Name:	w82.png
Size:	329.6 KB
ID:	1669301

Name:	w83.png
Size:	506.9 KB
ID:	1669302
                              Last edited by AllyMae; 05-18-2013, 06:16 AM. Reason: sharing my mage

Comment

• Originally posted by AllyMae View Post
                                I replied on my thread and asked who u are. I can't remember your name in BG, I think I haven't seen you since then. Btw, congrats w/ ur 50 PVE set. I am still working on mine, close to get my 2nd leg gear. Geez, I'm so stupid that I sold my loids before so when I decided to pursue 50 PVE set, I started all over again. To think that I was already lvl 59 when I realized that it is a MUST to be a PVE mage. 60 set takes forever, I'm no longer a casher (light one before) so it will really takes forever to get 60 leg PVE set.

Here is my current mage: (still working on leg 50 PVE set)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]41512[/ATTACH]
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]41513[/ATTACH]
                                Dont think I have seen you in bg:/
                                nice mage... I really want your astrals (mine are not good enough to shot yet:P)
                                Ouch... you got some hard work ahead of you ... in the end it will be worth it

Comment

Working...
                                X