Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by krackenker View Post
    Dont think I have seen you in bg:/
    nice mage... I really want your astrals (mine are not good enough to shot yet:P)
    Ouch... you got some hard work ahead of you ... in the end it will be worth it

Same here, never seen u in BG nor in 3v3 arena. I used to play in 2 BGs in the morning and don't bother to go in succeeding ones because I don't earn honor nor PVP points anymore. What about u? Those astrals was the result of more than a month savings, started from the day they announced that Red Astros are coming on the 1st week of May.

Comment

• Why not help the poor by ,and still meet strong

Comment

• Originally posted by AllyMae View Post
        Same here, never seen u in BG nor in 3v3 arena. I used to play in 2 BGs in the morning and don't bother to go in succeeding ones because I don't earn honor nor PVP points anymore. What about u? Those astrals was the result of more than a month savings, started from the day they announced that Red Astros are coming on the 1st week of May.
        Normally do the first 2 on weekends, sometime I can do 1 bg on weekdays.. due to school i normally miss 4 days a week .
        Yeah since you got so many reds I guessed that:P.. still makes me jelly tho xD

Comment

Normally do the first 2 on weekends, sometime I can do 1 bg on weekdays.. due to school i normally miss 4 days a week .
          Yeah since you got so many reds I guessed that:P.. still makes me jelly tho xD

And I am jelly w/ ur PVE set. Geeez, I want those now. Unfortunately, I still need to wait a month or more. I wish I could wait before I lost my interest here.
          I remembered, yesterday when I did 3v3 arena. I had experienced another long battle against a mage w/ a PVE set. Wew, our fight took us 100, 150 and last battle 200%. I was smashed w/ RoF + MD + Sunto + Resto combo / RoF + Sunto + Resto + BL combo while I can only do Bolt + Resto. I almost gave up when the battle took 200% damage increased. FOrtunately, I still won all the fights against the PVE mage.

Comment

And I am jelly w/ ur PVE set. Geeez, I want those now. Unfortunately, I still need to wait a month or more. I wish I could wait before I lost my interest here.
            I remembered, yesterday when I did 3v3 arena. I had experienced another long battle against a mage w/ a PVE set. Wew, our fight took us 100, 150 and last battle 200%. I was smashed w/ RoF + MD + Sunto + Resto combo / RoF + Sunto + Resto + BL combo while I can only do Bolt + Resto. I almost gave up when the battle took 200% damage increased. FOrtunately, I still won all the fights against the PVE mage.
            How did you live through that... i take pvp mages with your stats._. wonder the stat of that pve mage

Comment

How did you live through that... i take pvp mages with your stats._. wonder the stat of that pve mage
              He may have a little bit higher MATK or we are almost the same. I might have higher honor rank, +28% damage to players & -16% damage from players. He may be a crit mage, I am a destroyer mage w/ a lvl 6 EWD. Last but not the least, I am wearing PVP set that ignores 2k MDEF points. I am sure he has lower MDEF. His damage is to me is just a 40-50% of my damage to him (1st RoF, can't even reach 1k damage). I just really had a tough fight because he heal every 1/2 turns + using brutality, guardian runes while im not using any of those.

Comment

He may have a little bit higher MATK or we are almost the same. I might have higher honor rank, +28% damage to players & -16% damage from players. He may be a crit mage, I am a destroyer mage w/ a lvl 6 EWD. Last but not the least, I am wearing PVP set that ignores 2k MDEF points. I am sure he has lower MDEF. His damage is to me is just a 40-50% of my damage to him (1st RoF, can't even reach 1k damage). I just really had a tough fight because he heal every 1/2 turns + using brutality, guardian runes while im not using any of those.
                Ah yh, medal and high lvl will does a lot of difference, (ignore mdef gets vastly overdone by spamming skills and extra stats from pve set, so didnt count that:P) ... If he is a crit mage, that'd explain everything... (btw gimme your medal xP)

Comment

Ah yh, medal and high lvl will does a lot of difference, (ignore mdef gets vastly overdone by spamming skills and extra stats from pve set, so didnt count that:P) ... If he is a crit mage, that'd explain everything... (btw gimme your medal xP)
                  Hi is this because crit mages aren't as good as WD mages at this point in game? (high lvl50s-high 60s)?

Also I was wondering what you all think of going for REGULAR PvE 60 vs LEGEND PvE 50 vs PvP55 set

I'm guessing PvE lvl 50 LEGEND is superior but I wwas wondering about how long it would take to do the PvE 50 legend and how much better it would be? The PvE60 for instance has +500 damage delt vs the PvE50+300Dmg dealt? so would that make the PvE60 Regular comparable to the PvE50Legend?
                  Thnx

Comment

• Enchant & gem slots make the 50pve legend>60pve non legend
                    S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                    Mage: Existence (G.M)
                    BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

• It should not take longer to get 50 normal then it takes to get the 400 legend stones for set, normally you can start doing nm in 55 or shortly after, It took me around a month and maybe a week extra to get 50 legend... With a team that all had saved keys.
                      50 legend>60 normal, due to more enchants and gem slots.. (Maybe 2 pieces legend 60 would be enough to make 60 better then 50).

Comment

It should not take longer to get 50 normal then it takes to get the 400 legend stones for set, normally you can start doing nm in 55 or shortly after, It took me around a month and maybe a week extra to get 50 legend... With a team that all had saved keys.
                        50 legend>60 normal, due to more enchants and gem slots.. (Maybe 2 pieces legend 60 would be enough to make 60 better then 50).

Oh ok that's what I thought 50 legend>60 normal. I'm just thinking about time and how long it would take and effort .
                        Might go the rout of 60 PvE set and just try to make as much legend as possible

(I'm already a lvl 65 mage with about 48.5k br but I have pvp 55 gear also got all jewels/rings 50 legend)

Comment

• The time it takes depends on if your team & you got keys. We've made our set in about a month ... maybe 7 weeks

Comment

• Nice mages around,

I'll post mine soon, Once I upgrade my hp :P
                            - The Lag Master -
                            S195

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	60 med g.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.8 KB
ID:	1669382

Me in 60 with g.m pony

I finally got my PvE set. Curse it that krackenker beat me to it>>.
                              Now in weekend it'll be complete! Just a bunch o' leg stones to go
                              Last edited by Smoldering; 05-20-2013, 03:24 PM.

Comment

You're an elite crusader. I bet you're close to get the High Commander honor rank. Good luck! I'll be looking forward to see you in C-S PVP rankings.

Comment

Working...
                                X