Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AllyMae View Post
    You're an elite crusader. I bet you're close to get the High Commander honor rank. Good luck! I'll be looking forward to see you in C-S PVP rankings.
    Nope:/ reached 100k and decided to hit 60, wont do bgs for a while now:P

Comment

• why no to red astro will destroyer? while there are red astro archer sniper's egde available
      help will be provided red astro destroyer
      thanks in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by R26714299 View Post
        why no to red astro will destroyer? while there are red astro archer sniper's egde available
        thanks in advance
        How are you gonna compare will destroyer to snipers edge? Will adds % to dmg, snipers edge adds + to crit. Will destroyer is like Determination which also doesn't have a red astral.

Comment

• Originally posted by R26714299 View Post
          why no to red astro will destroyer? while there are red astro archer sniper's egde available
          thanks in advance
          While ignoring the fact that there are no red % astrals.

A Red WD would have a % increase on 8% per lvl... It would QUICKLY be TOO powerful
          S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
          Mage: Existence (G.M)
          BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

• Originally posted by krackenker View Post
            Nope:/ reached 100k and decided to hit 60, wont do bgs for a while now:P
            Ohh, 50s BG is fun while 60s is a nightmare. LOL, what about the event quest? Even if you don't like, you will be forced to do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllyMae View Post
              Ohh, 50s BG is fun while 60s is a nightmare. LOL, what about the event quest? Even if you don't like, you will be forced to do it.
              Dont do it mostly .. Not getting mount anyway so big biggie.

Comment

• Speaking of astrals for lvl 50, 60 and 70 what astrals do you recommend for pvp?
                Right now I am in 60s and have Illusion, but do you think I should go for block instead? I heard that they have nerfed illusion in last patch is this true?

Comment

• Originally posted by intelinside1 View Post
                  Speaking of astrals for lvl 50, 60 and 70 what astrals do you recommend for pvp?
                  Right now I am in 60s and have Illusion, but do you think I should go for block instead? I heard that they have nerfed illusion in last patch is this true?
                  To be pedantic, they didn't nerf illusion. They just set it to the % that it is supposed to be.

At 60, go for block. At 70, go for HP/Illusion/Deflection.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Can anyone give me pros and cons of crit Mage vs will destroyer Mage?
                    I'm level 59 @40k br and I'm thinking about switching over to crit. Not sure how crit mages like it...

Comment

• a crit mage need to use refine slots, astrals slots and possibly gem slots as well.
                      This makes a lvl 59 mage the astrals ; matt, crit, pdef, mdef/goddess & determination.

You're losing out on a lot of defence when you take out those refines/gems & that one defensive astral.

What we also must keep in mind that a lvl 6 EWD makes hits 130%. While a crit with same lvl Determination (orange) makes 180% dmg.
                      So with this you must hit more than 1 crit for each 3rd hit to make up for dmg (3*130%=390% > 1*180%+2*100%=380%).

The problem with crit mages is that since mages doesn't have this extra critical rate in built in skills like archers do, it's not so often a crit mage crit.

I've fought some crit mages, and IMO they don't make a critical hit every 3rd turn or better, i get the feeling it's closer to once every 4th/5th turn.

Also keep in mind that the better lvl of EWD, the more you need to crit to keep up with it. lvl 10 EWD = 50% extra dmg.
                      2*150%=300% 1*200%+100%= 300%. With a lvl 10 EWD the mage need to crit every 2nd turn to keep up with EWD in dmg.

And this is only dmg wise, a crit mage is weaker in defence due to the need of critical gems&refines.

I hope this helped.

(Personal opinion EWD > Crit. I've played long and I've always had the feeling that stable > random. Also good defence > not as good defence).

Cheers

TAKE CAUTION. THIS IS NOT FOR WBS. IT'S FOR EVERYWHERE ELSE.
                      Last edited by Smoldering; 05-30-2013, 09:50 AM.

Comment

• Thank you very much and how do you feel about subbing in red sniper + ruthlessness for WB?

Also, for level 60 should I put in the block astral? I'm not 100% sure what block actually does >.<

Comment

• Crit works for WBs, but i suggest a determinstion as well.
                          Ruthlesness has been testes by many others, it often do more bad than good.

Block makes higher chance to take less dmg (when dmg taken is in blue) if you have red or orange block I suggest one such

Comment

• Originally posted by suffer-wndgroup View Post
                            im going to share the monsters on s1 ************ this one is pking, we call him payking, everything on him is legit and paid for including the astrals.
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]31357[/ATTACH]

these are his astrals
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]31358[/ATTACH]

part of the reason i quit playing there was it became impossible to keep up with people spending 10k in a month.
                            ah this is nothing compared to this;- monsters of monsters
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	11111111.png
Views:	1
Size:	422.8 KB
ID:	1669640
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Khuptong_crusade View Post
                              That is indeed a very interesting looking mage
                              Blizzarea
                              S147
                              Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Khuptong_crusade View Post
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]42533[/ATTACH]
                                That's with WC on, so... gtfo.
                                The only one who really has 90k+ BR without WC is AYAZ from S40 who currently stands tall at 92k

Comment

Working...
                                X