Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Omnipotent2013 View Post
    Haha so in your opinion I should just go for level 50 set?
    You dont get even 60 normal that fast,like 50 pve legend and 50 legend is better then 60 normal...This is your choice,farming 60 set with 55 set is to hard. Ppl need pve mages and archers on dt nm...
    I think this is answer what you looking for

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Yes thank you so much!

Comment

• Farm god nm and collect sk keys for summoner...Or buy loid pack, is not that expensive...2 months and you can get 50pve legend

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Loid pack??? Is it coming back???

Comment

• Maybe this month...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Omg, honesty thank you, I wa about to go to the mystery shop... You probably just saved me 480$+ we are about to hit 65 and we're in the range of 41k-45k br and we are the ones who always beat the hardest map on NM first so we can get our young guildies to the summoner and stay ahead of our opponents

Comment

• they've given our loid pack 2 times so it could be coming back, who knows..

As for the question of PvE sets. YOU SHOULD get one lvl 50.

50 Normal < 60 normal < 50 legend < 70 normal(?) < 60 legend < 70 legend.

If i'm not wrong this is how it goes. (weak -> strong)

Personally I got a 50 legend set 3 weeks ago i think. took me about 2 month of skele key shiet and all that.

But I LOVE IT! I so love it. it may take time & all that, but a PvE set is worth it.

However I would recommend getting a 50 pve set (preferably 3+ parts legend) before going for legend 60 set. Simply because you're going to NEED that rage for healings in MD/DT NMs
                S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                Mage: Existence (G.M)
                BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

• 45k br is low... At this lvl, i have that br at 58 and till i get 60 i think i hit 50+ with realy small cashing, maybe 200$ at all

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• It's not that low for 2 months old, otherwise we wouldn't be in the top 10. And I agree 50pve will be the best way. Moon evil den is pretty cake with our group though.

Comment

• You should rly get 50 legend set.. it's the best thing ever (so far)
                      Farming 60 set, normal, takes maybe double the time due to insane amount of xloids x_X
                      (with 55 pvp set you're going to have a hard time in 60+ nm)

Comment

• Awesome, I'll be eagerly awaiting crystaloid pack and farming stones

Comment

• Originally posted by darrylim View Post
                          Will do! Btw woke up this morning, refreshed and got world prosperity on my char. What do you do when it happens? I'm very close to 39 and i didn't want to miss out gems from cata.
                          Erm... Pray you can continue to go slow enough to keep raising your BR and remain strong for your level... consider VIP - more details in the slow levelling thread.
                          Last edited by GingerTheHutt; 06-03-2013, 03:43 AM.
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Thats my nub mage, right now working in astrals & lvl 50 trinckets.
                            - The Lag Master -
                            S195

Comment

• Update on mine: I rushed a bit to 49 after I cleared cata at lvl. 43 because I needed the ingredients for the lvl 50 set. But now I'm staying put here to buy legendary stones, finish my guild skills (almost there) and improve my astrals. So let me know what you think.

Click image for larger version

Name:	lvl 49_1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	123.9 KB
ID:	1669778Click image for larger version

Name:	lvl 49_2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	1669779
                              Fear the kitteh! Grey Mage - VaeVictis - S5 Not everyone who whoops your a s s is a heavy casher, quit lying to yourself..
                              When I politely ask you to stop spawn-camping, stay the feck off! I have a short temper.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreyKittehMage View Post
                                Update on mine: I rushed a bit to 49 after I cleared cata at lvl. 43 because I needed the ingredients for the lvl 50 set. But now I'm staying put here to buy legendary stones, finish my guild skills (almost there) and improve my astrals. So let me know what you think.
                                How many level campers are in your server btw? I suddenly have the urge to make and alt and pitch into S5 to see all the roaming bombers during BG.
                                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
                                X