Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
    How many level campers are in your server btw? I suddenly have the urge to make and alt and pitch into S5 to see all the roaming bombers during BG.
    campers? probably a few.

But we're not camping given the average speed of our levelling...

I spent 5 weeks at 44, 4 weeks at 45, 6 weeks at 46, 5 weeks at 47, 4 weeks at 48 - I've been 49 nearly 3 weeks now.
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• And I've gone from 43 to 49 in a month. hardly a camper.
      Fear the kitteh! Grey Mage - VaeVictis - S5 Not everyone who whoops your a s s is a heavy casher, quit lying to yourself..
      When I politely ask you to stop spawn-camping, stay the feck off! I have a short temper.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreyKittehMage View Post
        And I've gone from 43 to 49 in a month. hardly a camper.
        lol! I can't keep track of you... Way too fast for me to follow!
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

• It's OK; you'll be able to keep track of me easily during the next 2 months.
          Fear the kitteh! Grey Mage - VaeVictis - S5 Not everyone who whoops your a s s is a heavy casher, quit lying to yourself..
          When I politely ask you to stop spawn-camping, stay the feck off! I have a short temper.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreyKittehMage View Post
            Update on mine: I rushed a bit to 49 after I cleared cata at lvl. 43 because I needed the ingredients for the lvl 50 set. But now I'm staying put here to buy legendary stones, finish my guild skills (almost there) and improve my astrals. So let me know what you think.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43046[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]43047[/ATTACH]
            you even beat creamysuacepan and gingerthehutt what is the matter with s5 people 40k br is for lvl 60

Comment

• Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
              40k br is for lvl 60
              40k BR is for who ever can achieve it, whenever they achieve it...

I achieved my 40k BR at level 49. At level 60 - I will have 60k BR or more.

Comment

• Lol, I just made a character in S5. Wonder if I'd have enough time to actually increase it's BR, since I don't even play my main toons.

Oh well, I have more than 50 toons spread across R2Games' Wartune already, having another one wouldn't hurt.
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                  Lol, I just made a character in S5. Wonder if I'd have enough time to actually increase it's BR, since I don't even play my main toons.

Oh well, I have more than 50 toons spread across R2Games' Wartune already, having another one wouldn't hurt.
                  going for a record?xD
                  S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                  Mage: Existence (G.M)
                  BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

• Can someone give me an approximation of how long it would take to get crystaloids and legendary stones for:
                    1) a lvl 50 set and
                    2) a lvl 60 set?

Idk what I should start saving up for
                    I know both would take time but would the time used to save up for the lvl 50 set be better spent on saving up for 60 set? (Instead of getting 50 set then spending even more time getting the 60 set)

Thanks in advance guys! I've been thinking about this for a long time now but cant decide on what to do (save up for 50 then save up for 60, or just start saving up right now for 60 to save time) ehehe
                    Last edited by xehoo; 06-05-2013, 06:57 PM. Reason: didnt finish typing xD

Comment

• @xehoo: If you're able to finish Demon Temple normal or nightmare with your team, it is better to farm level 60 PvE set right now assuming you're at the proper level. Otherwise, if you're planning to slow level and things like that, taking the level 50 PvE set isn't actually a bad idea. It just come down to actually how much time you are willing to spend on this game.

This is assuming you're able to do 3 runs everyday, for level 50 set would be about 3 months without any key runs. For level 60 set, it would be 4 and a half month without key runs.
                      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• 50 with key runs, approx 1.2-1.4k keys...1.5 months, maybe a week extra for last few legends stones.
                        This does not include runs from 50-54, I count from the first nm run-> last run.
                        Last edited by krackenker; 06-05-2013, 10:48 PM.

Comment

• Is there any way to acquire keys fast? I only have 100 keys saved up

Comment

• There isn't . I advise getting a team, and every weekend you & your team use all keys you've scrambled together. (Works for both 50&60 sets ofcourse, however DT NM first boss is alittle tricky)
                            S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                            Mage: Existence (G.M)
                            BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

• Originally posted by xehoo View Post
                              Is there any way to acquire keys fast? I only have 100 keys saved up
                              VIP tokens.
                              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

• VIP tokens, VIP pack, 1 free daily and not using them in any dungeons and recieving a few from silver chests... should net you 30-40 keys weekly.

Comment

Working...
                                X