Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by krackenker View Post
    VIP tokens, VIP pack, 1 free daily and not using them in any dungeons and recieving a few from silver chests... should net you 30-40 keys weekly.
    for a non casher, how long would it take just from being lucky with them dropping in dungeons and getting 1 daily? to get full 50 pve leg?

Comment

• Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
      for a non casher, how long would it take just from being lucky with them dropping in dungeons and getting 1 daily? to get full 50 pve leg?
      Without VIP you wont be getting keys in any sort of fast way. When I was staying back at lvl 59 to finish the set I used to blitz the last campaign in 40-49 map and got an ok amount of skeleton keys from there. 2-4 on avg but even that is all luck some days I got 0 keys.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	astrals.png
Views:	1
Size:	512.7 KB
ID:	1669991Click image for larger version

Name:	Omnipotent.png
Size:	485.8 KB
ID:	1669992 This is me so far Hopefully I'm doing alright.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Omnipotent2013; 06-07-2013, 11:02 PM.

Comment

• @Omnipotent2013: The horror D: Your astral! Please, for the love of God, sell your body for the astral.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• lol what do you mean? Im focusing on guild skills at the moment >.<

Comment

• Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
              Without VIP you wont be getting keys in any sort of fast way. When I was staying back at lvl 59 to finish the set I used to blitz the last campaign in 40-49 map and got an ok amount of skeleton keys from there. 2-4 on avg but even that is all luck some days I got 0 keys.
              ok i will ask my question in a little more detail. I am currently 39, slow leveling so i will be getting around 30 keys a level so 30 x 11 (11 levels till 50) = 330 keys, on top of that i already have 50, so possible that i could get 380 give or take a few. So would i still be able to get it at the same pace as a vip?

Comment

• Originally posted by Omnipotent2013 View Post
                lol what do you mean? Im focusing on guild skills at the moment >.<
                People should have reached level 5 of each astral before moving up to 60 was what I meant. It's easier to use some of the gold you gain each day to level up astral than only focus on Guild Skills alone and level astral afterwards. Kind of a luck thing, better try more often than all at once.
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• that is my queen =)

Click image for larger version

Name:	liss1.jpg
Size:	461.5 KB
ID:	1670012Click image for larger version

Name:	liss2.jpg
Size:	208.3 KB
ID:	1670013Click image for larger version

Name:	liss3.jpg
Size:	179.0 KB
ID:	1670014

Mount Strengh is 1400

actually iam working on "hurricane steed mount" after that comes mdef astral and matk astral which are close to next level =)
                  Last edited by Moncheria; 06-08-2013, 04:40 AM.
                  Lissandra
                  Server 53 - 907k BR - Lord Divine since 02.03.2013 // Vip-9 since 01.10.2013 // Myt. Dragon Rider since 06.09.2014
                  roooar 136k matk unbuffed xD

Mage Forever !

Comment

• Serious stuff ^_^

Just tell me why charisma?

Comment

• ever thought of changing to a complete crit mage?

Comment

• charisma for troop count, very usefull vs. knights in solo-arena =)

yes, ive thought about a crit-build, but actually its too "expensive" for the moment.
                        Last edited by Moncheria; 06-08-2013, 04:40 AM.
                        Lissandra
                        Server 53 - 907k BR - Lord Divine since 02.03.2013 // Vip-9 since 01.10.2013 // Myt. Dragon Rider since 06.09.2014

Mage Forever !

Comment

• Yes ofcourse it counts but im just wondering if there are not some more usefull astrals. Ilusion HP etc... i have red charisma too didnt delete it ofcourse but i thought its gonna be usefull only in Necro. And yeah switching to full crit mage is a good question

Comment

• And how good is the survival level 4? ^^

Comment

• my templars got 55139 hp , suntoria heals them 3300 each round - that gives knights a real .... xD i didnt have ilusion or hp astral yet - but iam thinking about these "crit received rate 5%/10%/15%/20%/25% astral" ( vs archers =) )
                              Lissandra

Mage Forever !

Comment

• phantastic =) it dont increases cooldown time like it written there in tooltip =)

survival lvl 4 increases 35% your heal amount, but increases cooldown time by 8 seconds ( which not works cooldown is still 60 seconds. )

tomorrow i get to survival lvl 5 - 40% more heal
                                Last edited by Moncheria; 06-08-2013, 04:50 AM.
                                Lissandra

Mage Forever !

Comment

Working...
                                X