Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moncheria View Post
    phantastic =) it dont increases cooldown time like it written there in tooltip =)

survival lvl 4 increases 35% your heal amount, but increases cooldown time by 8 seconds ( which not works cooldown is still 60 seconds. )

tomorrow i get to survival lvl 5 - 40% more heal
    ummm survival is a restoration skill talent -_- not BL

Comment

• @Moncheria: Your build and stats are quite decent, but I get the feeling that it was a bit rushed. How long have you been working on your Mage?
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• Originally posted by Moncheria View Post
        that is my queen =)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43516[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]43517[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]43518[/ATTACH]

Mount Strengh is 1400

actually iam working on "hurricane steed mount" after that comes mdef astral and matk astral which are close to next level =)

i dont get it ,why upgrade ptak just for the sake of br thats pathetic. holy seal lvl 45 thats cool

Comment

• U upgrade P atk because you upgrade your Power guildskills which besides from P atk gives u P def.

Comment

• Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
            i dont get it ,why upgrade ptak just for the sake of br thats pathetic. holy seal lvl 45 thats cool
            As stated above, some additional Pdef..
            #2, When servers merge there are Legends of Balenor events, which is based on BR.... which currently on my server, the rewards are;

•#1 in Player Strength Rankings: 10,000,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x1,000, Kyanite x100,000
            •#2 in Player Strength Rankings: : 5,000,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x500, Kyanite x80,000
            •#3 in Player Strength Rankings: 3,000,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x300, Kyanite x50,000
            •#4-10 in Player Strength Rankings: 1,000,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x100, Kyanite x20,000

So if 1k BR is the difference between #1 and #2... yeah, having extra patk helps

Comment

• If you have nothing else to spend on, why not Patk for a Mage?
              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
                U upgrade P atk because you upgrade your Power guildskills which besides from P atk gives u P def.
                clearly you have not seen the attachment.In the academy hero ptak is lvl 71 thats what i said not the guild skill or the mount

Comment

• Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                  As stated above, some additional Pdef..
                  #2, When servers merge there are Legends of Balenor events, which is based on BR.... which currently on my server, the rewards are;

•#1 in Player Strength Rankings: 10,000,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x1,000, Kyanite x100,000
                  •#2 in Player Strength Rankings: : 5,000,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x500, Kyanite x80,000
                  •#3 in Player Strength Rankings: 3,000,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x300, Kyanite x50,000
                  •#4-10 in Player Strength Rankings: 1,000,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x100, Kyanite x20,000

So if 1k BR is the difference between #1 and #2... yeah, having extra patk helps
                  now this makes sense alot. thank you.

Comment

• Everything is impossible for me as a non cash player. I play wartune as a mage level 64 at server 100 with only 37k br at the moment. Please tell me what to do to gain more br. I use level 55 pvp gears and level 60 rings and jewels. And could you tell me how to get gem transposer without balens?

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	patrynas.png
Views:	1
Size:	410.3 KB
ID:	1670197
                      Been meaning to post here for a while now. This is my mage. Yes I am a casher but not one of the RIDICULOUS 80k BR in 3 months kind of ones. Number 2 mage on server 130 right now. Made it to level 10 Necro but that eye whoops my sorry *** every time.

Click image for larger version

Name:	patryn.png
Size:	463.8 KB
ID:	1670196
                      And my astrals. Not gonna lie I got SUPER lucky on these (Bought the Matk and got Mdef, Pdef and crit from astral collection) Right now only using crit stuff for WB until I get Lord Divine and another 2 or 3 level 6 crit gems.
                      Patryn
                      Twisted
                      S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                      "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

• Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]43913[/ATTACH]
                        Been meaning to post here for a while now. This is my mage. Yes I am a casher but not one of the RIDICULOUS 80k BR in 3 months kind of ones. Number 2 mage on server 130 right now. Made it to level 10 Necro but that eye whoops my sorry *** every time.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43911[/ATTACH]
                        And my astrals. Not gonna lie I got SUPER lucky on these (Bought the Matk and got Mdef, Pdef and crit from astral collection) Right now only using crit stuff for WB until I get Lord Divine and another 2 or 3 level 6 crit gems.
                        You'll make me hole in one (die in one hit). Haha.

Comment

• Here's an update.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Malleus5.jpg
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	1670209
                          Last edited by CondorHero; 06-11-2013, 02:38 AM.
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

• WOW O.O, how long to make the PVE gear, and how much longer to make the PVE gear legendary?

Comment

• Originally posted by Omnipotent2013 View Post
                              WOW O.O, how long to make the PVE gear, and how much longer to make the PVE gear legendary?
                              Depends on whether you're a heavy casher or not. The #1 mage on my server bought his legendary 60 PvE for the most part between a few events and farming the Mystery Shop. I did about 60% cash and 40% farm for my 60 PvE and am still farming legendary stones as we speak (will probably take 2-4 months for all the stones). If you are putting 0 cash into it and just farming MPs, NM modes and using 2500 contribution a day to get 5 level 60 legendary stones from guild shop you are looking at minimum 6 months for enough stones to make a full level 60 legendary set including jewelry.
                              Patryn
                              Twisted
                              S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                              "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

• Sp basically go into the mystery shop and buy nothing but Crystaloids and lvl 60 stones?

Comment

Working...
                                X