Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moncheria View Post
    phantastic =) it dont increases cooldown time like it written there in tooltip =)

survival lvl 4 increases 35% your heal amount, but increases cooldown time by 8 seconds ( which not works cooldown is still 60 seconds. )

tomorrow i get to survival lvl 5 - 40% more heal
    ummm survival is a restoration skill talent -_- not BL

Comment

• @Moncheria: Your build and stats are quite decent, but I get the feeling that it was a bit rushed. How long have you been working on your Mage?
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• Originally posted by Moncheria View Post
        that is my queen =)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43516[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]43517[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]43518[/ATTACH]

Mount Strengh is 1400

actually iam working on "hurricane steed mount" after that comes mdef astral and matk astral which are close to next level =)

i dont get it ,why upgrade ptak just for the sake of br thats pathetic. holy seal lvl 45 thats cool

Comment

• U upgrade P atk because you upgrade your Power guildskills which besides from P atk gives u P def.

Comment

• Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
            i dont get it ,why upgrade ptak just for the sake of br thats pathetic. holy seal lvl 45 thats cool
            As stated above, some additional Pdef..
            #2, When servers merge there are Legends of Balenor events, which is based on BR.... which currently on my server, the rewards are;

•#1 in Player Strength Rankings: 10,000,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x1,000, Kyanite x100,000
            •#2 in Player Strength Rankings: : 5,000,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x500, Kyanite x80,000
            •#3 in Player Strength Rankings: 3,000,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x300, Kyanite x50,000
            •#4-10 in Player Strength Rankings: 1,000,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x100, Kyanite x20,000

So if 1k BR is the difference between #1 and #2... yeah, having extra patk helps

Comment

• If you have nothing else to spend on, why not Patk for a Mage?
              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
                U upgrade P atk because you upgrade your Power guildskills which besides from P atk gives u P def.
                clearly you have not seen the attachment.In the academy hero ptak is lvl 71 thats what i said not the guild skill or the mount

Comment

• Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                  As stated above, some additional Pdef..
                  #2, When servers merge there are Legends of Balenor events, which is based on BR.... which currently on my server, the rewards are;

•#1 in Player Strength Rankings: 10,000,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x1,000, Kyanite x100,000
                  •#2 in Player Strength Rankings: : 5,000,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x500, Kyanite x80,000
                  •#3 in Player Strength Rankings: 3,000,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x300, Kyanite x50,000
                  •#4-10 in Player Strength Rankings: 1,000,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x100, Kyanite x20,000

So if 1k BR is the difference between #1 and #2... yeah, having extra patk helps
                  now this makes sense alot. thank you.

Comment

• Everything is impossible for me as a non cash player. I play wartune as a mage level 64 at server 100 with only 37k br at the moment. Please tell me what to do to gain more br. I use level 55 pvp gears and level 60 rings and jewels. And could you tell me how to get gem transposer without balens?

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	patrynas.png
Views:	1
Size:	410.3 KB
ID:	1670197
                      Been meaning to post here for a while now. This is my mage. Yes I am a casher but not one of the RIDICULOUS 80k BR in 3 months kind of ones. Number 2 mage on server 130 right now. Made it to level 10 Necro but that eye whoops my sorry *** every time.

Click image for larger version

Name:	patryn.png
Size:	463.8 KB
ID:	1670196
                      And my astrals. Not gonna lie I got SUPER lucky on these (Bought the Matk and got Mdef, Pdef and crit from astral collection) Right now only using crit stuff for WB until I get Lord Divine and another 2 or 3 level 6 crit gems.
                      Patryn
                      Twisted
                      S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                      "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

• Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]43913[/ATTACH]
                        Been meaning to post here for a while now. This is my mage. Yes I am a casher but not one of the RIDICULOUS 80k BR in 3 months kind of ones. Number 2 mage on server 130 right now. Made it to level 10 Necro but that eye whoops my sorry *** every time.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43911[/ATTACH]
                        And my astrals. Not gonna lie I got SUPER lucky on these (Bought the Matk and got Mdef, Pdef and crit from astral collection) Right now only using crit stuff for WB until I get Lord Divine and another 2 or 3 level 6 crit gems.
                        You'll make me hole in one (die in one hit). Haha.

Comment

• Here's an update.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Malleus5.jpg
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	1670209
                          Last edited by CondorHero; 06-11-2013, 02:38 AM.
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

• WOW O.O, how long to make the PVE gear, and how much longer to make the PVE gear legendary?

Comment

• Originally posted by Omnipotent2013 View Post
                              WOW O.O, how long to make the PVE gear, and how much longer to make the PVE gear legendary?
                              Depends on whether you're a heavy casher or not. The #1 mage on my server bought his legendary 60 PvE for the most part between a few events and farming the Mystery Shop. I did about 60% cash and 40% farm for my 60 PvE and am still farming legendary stones as we speak (will probably take 2-4 months for all the stones). If you are putting 0 cash into it and just farming MPs, NM modes and using 2500 contribution a day to get 5 level 60 legendary stones from guild shop you are looking at minimum 6 months for enough stones to make a full level 60 legendary set including jewelry.
                              Patryn
                              Twisted
                              S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                              "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

• Sp basically go into the mystery shop and buy nothing but Crystaloids and lvl 60 stones?

Comment

Working...
                                X