Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Omnipotent2013 View Post
    Sp basically go into the mystery shop and buy nothing but Crystaloids and lvl 60 stones?
    Kind of. You reset the Mystery shop over and over purchasing crystaloids when they appear and using the points you accumulate to purchase more crystaloids from the points section of the shop. The stones CAN be purchased through mystery shop but there were also a number of "Pays to consume" and magic box events that you could also get stones from. That along with the guild shop and NM summoner are the best ways to get stones fast.
    Patryn
    Twisted
    S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
    "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

• Alright thank you 1 question, at what BR can a party normally kill the 1st DT NM boss? Is it possible to do it with everyone in 55 PVP gear? right now our archers 46.5k, Im 45k, knight at 47k, and a mage at 42k. I know right now we have 0 chance but how much longer?

Comment

Alright thank you 1 question, at what BR can a party normally kill the 1st DT NM boss? Is it possible to do it with everyone in 55 PVP gear? right now our archers 46.5k, Im 45k, knight at 47k, and a mage at 42k. I know right now we have 0 chance but how much longer?
        Noone pve? 0 chance

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          Here's an update.
          *ouch*

no really... ouch.
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            Here's an update.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43938[/ATTACH]
            *ditches Ginger and starts drooling all over Condor's gear*

Comment

• Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
              *ditches Ginger and starts drooling all over Condor's gear*
              *levels* out of spite!
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

Alright thank you 1 question, at what BR can a party normally kill the 1st DT NM boss? Is it possible to do it with everyone in 55 PVP gear? right now our archers 46.5k, Im 45k, knight at 47k, and a mage at 42k. I know right now we have 0 chance but how much longer?
                Unfortunately it is less about BR and more about PvE vs PvP gear for 1st boss of DT NM. At minimum you should have a PvE geared mage to keep up with the heals. Preferably a PvE geared archer should be present so you can keep DF and scattershot on CD constantly AND toss down Incendiary shot. If you have those 2 things you can take 2 PvP geared knights at 45-50k BR and do just fine. I honestly think that a PvE geared mage with 2 PvP archers and a PvP knight all at around 50k COULD do it but strategy and timing would be a HUGE part of it.
                Patryn
                Twisted
                S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

• here is my profile, nothing special
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	f.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	133.1 KB
ID:	1670253Click image for larger version

Name:	ff.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.4 KB
ID:	1670254

Comment

Last edited by Kugo-Ginjo; 09-22-2013, 12:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                      Unfortunately it is less about BR and more about PvE vs PvP gear for 1st boss of DT NM. At minimum you should have a PvE geared mage to keep up with the heals. Preferably a PvE geared archer should be present so you can keep DF and scattershot on CD constantly AND toss down Incendiary shot. If you have those 2 things you can take 2 PvP geared knights at 45-50k BR and do just fine. I honestly think that a PvE geared mage with 2 PvP archers and a PvP knight all at around 50k COULD do it but strategy and timing would be a HUGE part of it.
                      i prefer one knight on front.. that way you can focus resto on him only.. the rest would rely on suntoria for heals.. enough turns to regen a lot of hp before boss do an aoe again.. a knight with 14k pdef and 50k+ hp may do.. we do it with a pve50 archer and 2pvp mage and a knight.. well now we have all pve 60.. was 5 months ago when we started.

but yeah like they said..its very hard with no pve on a team, esp archer and mage

Comment

• its possible with 4 x 50k br - 52k br - i did it with my group too^^ (few month ago)
                        1 mage, 2 archer and 1 knight. we had to put the knight and both archers in front row - makes it easier to heal

but you need to play it without any errors or mistakes, let the rage runes be a good friend from you =)
                        Last edited by Moncheria; 06-12-2013, 03:13 AM.
                        Lissandra
                        Server 53 - 907k BR - Lord Divine since 02.03.2013 // Vip-9 since 01.10.2013 // Myt. Dragon Rider since 06.09.2014
                        roooar 136k matk unbuffed xD

Mage Forever !

Comment

• Originally posted by Moncheria View Post
                          its possible with 4 x 50k br - 52k br - i did it with my group too^^ (few month ago)
                          1 mage, 2 archer and 1 knight. we had to put the knight and both archers in front row - makes it easier to heal

but you need to play it without any errors or mistakes, let the rage runes be a good friend from you =)
                          What rage runes? ^^

After patch they are gone
                          Blizzarea
                          S147
                          Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Kugo-Ginjo View Post
                            my mage

Holy f**, look at those astrals. How much damage that u inflicted on those 40+ players anyway ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Linheli View Post
                              Holy f**, look at those astrals. How much damage that u inflicted on those 40+ players anyway ?
                              A RoF will be around 9 or 10k a player. Bolt, 6 or 7 K at an estimate based upon my own stats & experiences.

Comment

• Well then... Ginger and I have done it, we've finally levelled to 50...

Here's me, now:

Click image for larger version

Name:	lvl 50 0% - 2 2.png
Views:	2
Size:	327.9 KB
ID:	1670505

^_^

Ginger is doing slightly better, as always... *rage quits* :P

Comment

Working...
                                X