Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
    Jeez, that sucks! :/ Consider moving to a (fun/nice/cool/awesome) level 10 GS Guild?
    Heh. Of course i did! Unfortunately the srv i'm playing on is only one month old and this is the top guild. Waiting for a merge to happen and switch to one that benefits me more.

Comment

• Originally posted by darrylim View Post
      Heh. Of course i did! Unfortunately the srv i'm playing on is only one month old and this is the top guild. Waiting for a merge to happen and switch to one that benefits me more.
      :/ Well that sucks! I hope you get merged soon, then!

Comment

:/ Well that sucks! I hope you get merged soon, then!
        Awww... Thanks creamy!

Comment

Awww... Thanks creamy!
          Go merge with S5! Come join our guild! ^_^

Comment

• Damn, i'm just ahead with 2k…
            (14k mdef tho :P)

And i've just hit lvl 64, you teo makin me look so bad D:

I'm gonna show ya myself tomorrow:9 on my phone in bed atm.
            S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
            Mage: Existence (G.M)
            BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

• Still worse in our server, a lot of our players are only ahead of 5k but are already level 70++ . They don't believe in slow leveling, they even (especially our guild) discourage us from doing it. They told us that stacking level (this is their term for slow leveling) is useless, unless you are leveling your HS.

Comment

Here's an update. Guildleader is a mr know it all noob hence my GS is stuck at lv6 while guild is going lv8 with a lv7 altar (talk about being retarded).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]44912[/ATTACH]
                I think I saw you in bg or maybe just same scripts with the server I am on.
                Last edited by rheasteer; 06-20-2013, 06:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rheasteer View Post
                  Still worse in our server, a lot of our players are only ahead of 5k but are already level 70++ . They don't believe in slow leveling, they even (especially our guild) discourage us from doing it. They told us that stacking level (this is their term for slow leveling) is useless, unless you are leveling your HS.
                  Its because those ................ have a lot of $$$$$$$$$$ to spend in a simple game.
                  - The Lag Master -
                  S195

Comment

I think I saw you in bg or maybe just same scripts with the server I am on.
                    Yup we're in the same BG. Hello there

Comment

Still worse in our server, a lot of our players are only ahead of 5k but are already level 70++ . They don't believe in slow leveling, they even (especially our guild) discourage us from doing it. They told us that stacking level (this is their term for slow leveling) is useless, unless you are leveling your HS.
                      In terms of absolute strength:

Leveling faster means absolutely stronger quicker.

However, this does not give you any relative strength for your level, except with those who have a similar total play time value and level to your own.

Going slow however - sure you drop behind on absolute strength. There are plenty of level 70's knocking about that I can't beat currently, that I could smash at level 30-35. However, in the sub 59 rankings - there won't be many who can do a lot to me. Which is exactly what I want - as I can still help drag weaker guildies through 3v3 arena and help them (and thus the guild) to get stronger.
                      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

I don't know how to get away those attached images >_>
                        So i'll just leave it at that

SIDE NOTE: Therion Sand Rider in use(!)
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Smoldering; 06-21-2013, 05:33 AM.

Comment

• Lvl. 60 BR 37081
                          PA: 1179
                          MA: 11507
                          CRI: 202
                          HP: 27891
                          PDEF: 7425
                          MDEF: 9498
                          BL: 97
                          TC: 1020
                          starting astrals: red MA lvl 4, orange will destoyer lvl 5, orange reduce dmg% lvl 4, red pdef lvl 4, red mdef lvl 4, blessed health lvl 4
                          bench astrals: Orange Sniper edge lvl 4, purple determination lvl 5 (had to be dumb and fed away my orange one) ,purple ruthlessness lvl 3, orange deflection lvl 2, orange illusion lvl 2

(p.s. how do you screenshot in-game?)

Comment

• Originally posted by R212359287 View Post
                            (p.s. how do you screenshot in-game?)
                            The easiest way: install Lightshot: http://app.prntscr.com/
                            With that you can select what you want to screenshot, upload it to social media, etc. It activates by pressing your PrtScn button.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
                              I don't know how to get away those attached images >_>
                              So i'll just leave it at that
                              Very nice! ^_^ But oh my word, let me reorganize your inventory for you! <-- OCD kicking in...

Comment

Very nice! ^_^ But oh my word, let me reorganize your inventory for you! <-- OCD kicking in...
                                I used to have some sort of order, but nowadays i find it easier with auto sorting :P

Sidenote: i forgot to mention (will add in the ss post)

I have a Therion Sand Rider in usage :P
                                Go my guild

Comment

Working...
                                X