• Originally posted by ifabelo View Post

Slow levelers know this.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	eurg.png
Views:	1
Size:	8.5 KB
ID:	1671245

bound and unbound... >.<

*If they ever open up a trading system - my stash alone will take the bottom out of the market*
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Haha I'd change them for socketing rods =) Many people needs what we consider as useless
        - The Lag Master -
        S195

Comment

• Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
          Something Fishy indeed. 3k difference in BR between the pictures, yet stats are exactly the same.

Edit: My guess is Warriors Call just expired (no WC buff in image) and BR hasn't updated yet.
          When buff pots run out, BR isn't updated immediately but remains the same. Just remove and equip any piece of equipment to see your actual current BR.

Comment

• Originally posted by gingerthehutt View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]46133[/ATTACH]

bound and unbound... >.<

*if they ever open up a trading system - my stash alone will take the bottom out of the market*
            i see mount spirits how manyyy gimmie them all
            Wartune
            (S251) Level 48.
            Guild = Sanctuary.

Tank Trials guide:

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	cfRRANh.png
Size:	521.9 KB
ID:	1671252

Will have Legendary helm later today ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Grazeh View Post
                i see mount spirits how manyyy gimmie them all
                you see hurricane card shards & 4 ...
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]46143[/ATTACH]

Will have Legendary helm later today ^^
                  Just wondering..why do you prioritize Willpower over Mysticality =O?

Comment

• Originally posted by xehoo View Post
                    Just wondering..why do you prioritize Willpower over Mysticality =O?
                    Class Wars... Besides Matk is almost worthless in comparison to Will Destroyer

Comment

...... Besides Matk is almost worthless in comparison to Will Destroyer
                      I doubt so.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                        I doubt so.
                        Really? You think +288 Attack is better than 5% Damage?

Comment

• Wanna see my mage? XD Got a lot of working to do on..haven't been on lately..that's my excuse >-<
                          Going to go for lvl 50 set fully..Crystaloids are no problem The second pic is about purple @_@♥
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by BlessedLordess; 07-02-2013, 09:09 PM.
                          Being brave doesn't mean never being afraid, you know.
                          It means going for it anyway
                          because it's the right thing to do...

Game: Eternal Saga

IGN: Auria

Class: Mage

Server: Hallowed City

Guild: WarGods

Comment

Really? You think +288 Attack is better than 5% Damage?
                            It's really situational-based.
                            I know someone who has blue/purple astrals for Matk/Mdef/Pdef. Yet he upgraded his Will destroyer to level 8.

For someone of really low Matk value, an increase of +288Matk is better than 5% more damage (not referring to you).
                            Will destroyer synergizes with Attack.. but does not make it obsolete in any way.
                            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                              It's really situational-based.
                              I know someone who has blue/purple astrals for Matk/Mdef/Pdef. Yet he upgraded his Will destroyer to level 8.

For someone of really low Matk value, an increase of +288Matk is better than 5% more damage (not referring to you).
                              Will destroyer synergizes with Attack.. but does not make it obsolete in any way.
                              Will Destroyer is more important. When fighting other mages of equal or greater Matk value, we both start off doing crappy damage to each other. 50%, I start doing around 1k more. I believe this is because I have a higher Will Destroyer.
                              My main concern now is Class Wars so Mdef is pretty important to me. Reduce their damage so I heal less.

Comment

• Here is my current beloved toon's stats and astrals.

Name:	current stats.JPG
Size:	64.3 KB
ID:	1671347

Name:	astrals.JPG
Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	1671346
                                Got my Red Willpower and Fortitude through luck and my Red Mysticality through star points. The rest of astrals on the right which are not equipped on my toon are also got from luck. I have burned a lot of gold to get all of that but really worth it I think. Currently, slowly leveling on my Will Destroyer to level 6. Not sure if I can level up my Mysticality and Fortitude to level 6 before level 45, since it will really need a lot of gold and I have a daily budget for the guild altar coz it is very addicting, especially when I am getting socketing rods. Looking forward if I can acquire that Alpaca and Pig on CW wager because I think these mounts are cheaper there. I also got my Wildfire mount on CW wager, I think it is the best item on that.
                                Last edited by rheasteer; 07-05-2013, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X