Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    Better refines? Higher academy level? Troop enlightenment? Higher MDEF Astral Level? Higher defence guild skill? Higher defence mount skill? Better/more MDEF gems?
    Better Refines: Agree, need some work there. Refinement crystals are my limiting factor here.

Higher Academy: Maxed at 69.

Enlightenment: My Templars using Lv6 MATK atm and getting 1076 MATK out of it. Do I really want to pass that up for DEF?

Astrals: Working on Will Destroyer right now, a bit over halfway to lv7.

Guild DEF: DEF, INT, END all at level 10.

Gems: Takes a while to build up a level 6 gem. Workin' on it week-by-week but its a slow process. Still working on a full set of lv6 MATK gems.

Mounts: I think you found my ticket to success right here. Working with 2750 Mount Strength, with armor only at +380. I need class wars to be on a day off this month or I'm likely not to improve here for a while.

Thanks for helping me reason that out Ginger. I need to hit the lottery and do some serious mount training.
    Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

• Lol. I have over 18k Mdef, and only 2300 mount strength.

I think it's refines/gems mostly.

I'm so anti-mounts when it comes to the Glory Shop though, it gains +stats, sure, but when it comes to PVP and getting better in the next class wars.. Runes are going to play a bigger role than the extra +200 stats

Comment

• Nice Mages
        Last edited by LizardAvenger; 07-11-2013, 04:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
          Better Refines: Agree, need some work there. Refinement crystals are my limiting factor here.
          If you have spare insignias building up - purchase the 300 insignia necklace from the Arena shop a few times and recycle ithem for refinement crystals.

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
          Higher Academy: Maxed at 69.
          Good to hear. Congrats. Not an easy task managing that.

Enlightenment: My Templars using Lv6 MATK atm and getting 1076 MATK out of it. Do I really want to pass that up for DEF?
          Personally I agree with you that MATK is better from troops. But it was a suggestion as to where your opponents MDEF was coming from...

Astrals: Working on Will Destroyer right now, a bit over halfway to lv7.
          WD won't help your MDEF...

Guild DEF: DEF, INT, END all at level 10.
          Cool!

Gems: Takes a while to build up a level 6 gem. Workin' on it week-by-week but its a slow process. Still working on a full set of lv6 MATK gems.
          Shiny! I wants them.

Mounts: I think you found my ticket to success right here. Working with 2750 Mount Strength, with armor only at +380. I need class wars to be on a day off this month or I'm likely not to improve here for a while.
          Remember that training your mount is about ~25 BR per level of mount training. So in reality it is gonna be extremely expensive...

Thanks for helping me reason that out Ginger. I need to hit the lottery and do some serious mount training.
          Don't we all! ^_^ and no problem.
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardAvenger View Post
            This is my Mage! Don't Laugh

The red astral was EXTREME luck after a world Boss.

The clothing was all earned with free balens! I havent payed a cent!
            Why would anybody laugh?

You're looking good for a free player.

and extreme luck is always good! ^_^
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Forgot to upload my mage>< gotta wait til I'm home.
              Atleast i got to imperial commander
              S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
              Mage: Existence (G.M)
              BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

• I have a doubt.

Should I do astrals once again (I already have red myst L5, red fortitude l4, willpower l4, Goddess blessing l5, will destroyer l6) or start saving for the guild mount?
                My guild skill tower hasnt been updated yet so I cannot do skills for a long time..
                - The Lag Master -
                S195

Comment

• Fortitude and willpower first. Maybe even a myst lvl aswell.

Comment

• Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                    Fortitude and willpower first. Maybe even a myst lvl aswell.
                    Thats what I though, because astrals worth it, more than +30 in all stats..

But i think i will upgrade them in this order: Willpower, fortitude, will destroyer, myst, because class wars will come in few days so I must have prepared my mdef lol
                    So sad I will not be using my pve
                    - The Lag Master -
                    S195

Comment

• Originally posted by ifabelo View Post
                      Thats what I though, because astrals worth it, more than +30 in all stats..

But i think i will upgrade them in this order: Willpower, fortitude, will destroyer, myst, because class wars will come in few days so I must have prepared my mdef lol
                      So sad I will not be using my pve
                      If you want to prepare for CW: mdef-EWD-matk-CW is most likely over alrdy.

Comment

• My mage.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	463.2 KB
ID:	1671569Click image for larger version

Name:	1.PNG
Size:	413.4 KB
ID:	1671568
                        nick: CBapor ()
                        level: 59 (50k br)
                        guild: RussianFed.
                        server: kong-S5

Comment

• It's mine

Name:	10July2013.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	501.7 KB
ID:	1671570

Name:	10July2013-Astros.jpg
Size:	522.6 KB
ID:	1671571

Name:	10July2013-Clothing.jpg
Size:	483.7 KB
ID:	1671572
                          AeonFlux
                          Mage
                          S3 Worg Lair Europe
                          OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                            Not just average, they're low. However, we don't even know how long Kagelol has been playing, neither do we know they amount of time and money invested in the toon.

Just my opinion, but winlord saying Kagelol's bad without knowing anything else is bad taste.

It really so bad? i play about 2-3 hours a day... spent quite a bit though

Comment

• Finally bringing my stats up

Name:	Stats 64..png
Size:	467.4 KB
ID:	1671575Click image for larger version

Name:	Stats.. efter imperial.png
Size:	634.3 KB
ID:	1671576
                              S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                              Mage: Existence (G.M)
                              BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kagelol View Post

It really so bad? i play about 2-3 hours a day... spent quite a bit though
                                A few advices:
                                Save crit stuffs for wb and get an EWD for the rest. Remove deflection and get block instead .. the spare slot from deter/crit add a goddess blessing. Work on trying to get legendary jewels/rings and perhaps a pve set if you have time to do key runs. Get a better pdef astral and make it 5+. Work on refines to get rid off block/crit and try to get matk/pdef/mdef/armor/int/endurance instead.
                                For such a low time spent, no it's not that low,... but do try to get more wbs done and work on the astrals and maybe some on the guild skills after and you should be able to make quite a boost.

@CBapor, nice mage. Do try work on your EWD some and on the determination/crit astral for wbs.
                                @ Aeon, nice, 40k-ish pre 50! That is very nice work! You seem to have quite a few crit refines, try to get crit/deter astral for wb so they dont just lie there being useless:P
                                Last edited by krackenker; 07-10-2013, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X