Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kagelol View Post

It really so bad? i play about 2-3 hours a day... spent quite a bit though
    Considering you only play 2-3 hours a day, that's decent. Still, I'm not saying you are bad, just that your toon is weak right now.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Aww! :/ *squeezes the Kage*

Comment

• Well personally im more of a casual player.
        I play to play, not to win so honestly, aslong as i have fun in game im fine

Also thanks for the advice Krackenker
        ill try to follow up on them :3 sadly when most WB's happen im at work.. the only one i have a chance for is usually when im keeping my couch warm

Comment

You can't really compare two to three hours a day on server 175 with money spent, to on average 8 to 10 hours a day, on server 5 (so several months minimum extra playtime) also with money spent.

also my mage that I proudly display around here from S5 - is not my first attempt. I also have a mage on S1, and I learnt a lot or lesson while playing there - and I didn't make the same mistakes when I restarted on S5.

If you follow Krackenkers advice & have a glance at the how to be strong thread Cream & I wrote for some other ideas you might not have realised - you can raise your battle effectiveness quite considerably for no real expenditure. It might take you a bit of time, so patience will be key.
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Well personally im more of a casual player.
            I play to play, not to win so honestly, aslong as i have fun in game im fine

Also thanks for the advice Krackenker
            ill try to follow up on them :3 sadly when most WB's happen im at work.. the only one i have a chance for is usually when im keeping my couch warm
            If you really were playing to play and not to win, you wouldn't have "spent quite a bit"

Comment

• Originally posted by winlord View Post
              If you really were playing to play and not to win, you wouldn't have "spent quite a bit"
              Completely depends what a person spends it on. He could've spend it on mounts and clothing and wings, because it looks nice, instead of on gems, rods, whatevers. Not every penny spend has to go towards becoming stronger.

Comment

• and indeed i got quite some mounts as well.
                But most money ive spend on clothes, What else to spent it on really?

Comment

• your mage clothes look nice, haters gonna hate, have fun, play how you want
                  Blizzarea
                  S147
                  Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

and indeed i got quite some mounts as well.
                    But most money ive spend on clothes, What else to spent it on really?
                    Its good, spec for the Lv5 clothing =]
                    - The Lag Master -
                    S195

Comment

• Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                      your mage clothes look nice, haters gonna hate, have fun, play how you want
                      It's always the way.

On a slight side note - I'll be updating this thread with myself again in another couple of weeks once everything is gold and shiny.
                      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Heres my Mage, still needs to enchant my brooch but I'm working in guild skills since the tower has been upgraded.
                        Gonna lvl up my astrals once gskills are done, all my gems arent Lv5
                        Advices would be very much appreciated :]

Last edited by ifabelo; 07-20-2013, 07:22 AM.
                        - The Lag Master -
                        S195

Comment

• @ifabelo: Advice? I have a piece for you: Gears. Refines. Now!

Since you probably won't build a crit Mage before level 60, I'd say remove both crit and block.
                          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• My stats, potted, scrolled... for Class Wars -_- I need more BR to rank higher though damn it!

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                              @ifabelo: Advice? I have a piece for you: Gears. Refines. Now!
                              My Medallion gives me 600 of crit + 600 of block, I really like Block and will use it a lv60(even with 900, gives a good chance), about refines, Yes, thats important but hard to get the options that i want so I will collect some refining stones and try again =/
                              Since you probably won't build a crit Mage before level 60, I'd say remove both crit and block.

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                              My stats, potted, scrolled... for Class Wars -_- I need more BR to rank higher though damn it!

That's good, I didnt take SS of mine at Class wars but it was not that good haha

Specially for the converted gems -_- had to waste like 2m gold to get them back.
                              - The Lag Master -
                              S195

Comment

• Nice elu, 73k dam nice._.
                                Here is me (full potted) Will update the real me after CW finale.
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	angels.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	386.0 KB
ID:	1671824

Comment

Working...
                                X