Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astrals are annoying, since 1 click does not work right

Comment

• What do you mean? Works fine for me, fills the entire space with green or higher.
      Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
      Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

• Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
        What do you mean? Works fine for me, fills the entire space with green or higher.
        Because it autosells all the misfortune. And for all the astrals you get 1 starpoint.

Comment

What do you mean? Works fine for me, fills the entire space with green or higher.
          He means that 1-click collect cheats you out of star points. The Misfortunes don't get counted towards your star point total with 1-click so you end up losing about 25-30% of your star points as opposed to normal collection.
          Patryn
          Twisted
          S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
          "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

• 1 click collect = more xp for astrals ... manual colect more star points ... you can`t have both lol

Comment

• Oh wow no wonder its taking me ages to get my starpoints now.. thanks =(

How is it more exp then?

Comment

• Originally posted by SpitsFire View Post
                1 click collect = more xp for astrals ... manual colect more star points ... you can`t have both lol
                1-click gives no more exp than doing it one ata time you just save the time. There is absolutely no difference between clicking one at a time and selling off misfortunes or greens for more clicks than if you set the 1-click to do it for you.
                Patryn
                Twisted
                S130 Dragonmar

Comment

• One-click Capture will do the following:
                  1. Sell all your Misfortunes, and does not include the starpoint when met with one. Meaning no point for Misfortune.
                  2. Every usable Astral will be counted as 1 star point, no matter where it can spawn. Meaning even if the Astral comes from Chiron, you still get 1 star point, not 5 like capturing normally.

So, time consuming in oppose to star points is what you have to choose. Manually, it will get you more exp for astral value. Auto, less clicking.
                  The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• I just tried, got 16 astrals (14 green 2 blue) and 20 star points. So its definitely less points, but not 1 per astral as you just said.

Comment

• If you use auto collect to save time you're playing the wrong game
                      Progressing is anything but fast paced.
                      *looney mage addict*

Nyx
                      lvl80 Mage
                      S444 Silent Arena

Comment

• Originally posted by NyxVampiria View Post
                        If you use auto collect to save time you're playing the wrong game
                        Progressing is anything but fast paced.
                        I use 1-click because I'm lazy and don't have the patience to single click through 2 million gold every WB. Before you have found all your "perfect" astrals I agree single clicking is the best way to go but once you have all you need and star points have no real meaning anymore go ahead and be lazy.
                        Patryn
                        Twisted
                        S130 Dragonmar

Comment

• Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                          I use 1-click because I'm lazy and don't have the patience to single click through 2 million gold every WB. Before you have found all your "perfect" astrals I agree single clicking is the best way to go but once you have all you need and star points have no real meaning anymore go ahead and be lazy.
                          Energines?

Comment

• Originally posted by winlord View Post
                            Energines?
                            Right cause I totally give a damn about 500 astral exp when most of my astrals need 90-180k exp for a level.
                            Patryn
                            Twisted
                            S130 Dragonmar

Comment

I just tried, got 16 astrals (14 green 2 blue) and 20 star points. So its definitely less points, but not 1 per astral as you just said.
                              Oh, then it's better than before? I've not used one click since December. lol
                              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                                Right cause I totally give a damn about 500 astral exp when most of my astrals need 90-180k exp for a level.
                                They add up, what else are you doing to do with star points? 20,000 star points = 10k exp that helps.

Comment

Working...
                                X