No announcement yet.

Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halfway to my goal, and 6 more days to nightshade mount.

Click image for larger version

Name:	49.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	1673312Click image for larger version

Name:	491.JPG
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	1673313

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	My mage _aZda.jpg
Size:	228.6 KB
ID:	1673315

New update
      "Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die" :confused::mad:

Comment

• Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
        They add up, what else are you doing to do with star points? 20,000 star points = 10k exp that helps.
        Single clicking isn't going to get me 20k star points all that much faster and in the time it takes me to get those star points the exp I get from the actual astrals would far outshine the 10k you are talking about. Maybe I'll use them 6 months from now who knows but the bottom line is I would rather sacrifice those extra star points in exchange for finishing my astral collection in a minute or two.
        Patryn
        Twisted
        S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
        "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

• My legendary set isn't done yet but I'm sharing an updated version since people have asked me in BG about my build. My astrals still need work and I have yet to get the hurricane mount but where's the rush, right? Slow leveller ftw!

http://prntscr.com/1mjele

http://prntscr.com/1mjerh

And in case the people I talked to today read this, here's a list of all contributing factors to my build:
          - guild skills to lvl 10;
          - gems lvl 4, 5 and one is 6 (just remembered, sorry);
          - astrals - mm, only lvl 5, sadly;
          - troop enlightenment MATK lvl 5;
          - some mounts;
          - soul engraving lvl. 21;
          - legendary pve 50 set (7/8);
          - equipment refining;
          - wings...

And I don't recall what else but it all adds up.
          Last edited by GreyKittehMage; 08-21-2013, 09:00 AM.
          Fear the kitteh! Grey Mage - VaeVictis - S5 Not everyone who whoops your a s s is a heavy casher, quit lying to yourself..
          When I politely ask you to stop spawn-camping, stay the feck off! I have a short temper.

Comment

• You go kitty!
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• Originally posted by GreyKittehMage View Post
              <SNIP>
              *So proud*

*sniff*

Go kitty! ^_^
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• hello, this is 4Nia if you can remember... the one that accused you on being an ultima casher well im sorry about that! ^_^ well anyway, all night i've been thinking on how you got ur lvl50 (7/8)? just want to know ^_^ Thanks again ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by GreyKittehMage View Post
                  My legendary set isn't done yet but I'm sharing an updated version since people have asked me in BG about my build. My astrals still need work and I have yet to get the hurricane mount but where's the rush, right? Slow leveller ftw!

http://prntscr.com/1mjele

http://prntscr.com/1mjerh

And in case the people I talked to today read this, here's a list of all contributing factors to my build:
                  - guild skills to lvl 10;
                  - gems lvl 4, 5 and one is 6 (just remembered, sorry);
                  - astrals - mm, only lvl 5, sadly;
                  - troop enlightenment MATK lvl 5;
                  - some mounts;
                  - soul engraving lvl. 21;
                  - legendary pve 50 set (7/8);
                  - equipment refining;
                  - wings...

And I don't recall what else but it all adds up.

hello, this is 4Nia if you can remember... the one that accused you on being an ultima casher well im sorry about that! ^_^ well anyway, all night i've been thinking on how you got ur lvl50 (7/8)? just want to know ^_^ Thanks again ^^ i really wish i can contact you with email ^_^

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Naamloos.png
Size:	368.5 KB
ID:	1673499

my mage.
                    still a work in progness

Comment

• My mage
                      Video in signature but i have update it tomorow

Comment

• Originally posted by R214815163 View Post
                        hello, this is 4Nia if you can remember... the one that accused you on being an ultima casher well im sorry about that! ^_^ well anyway, all night i've been thinking on how you got ur lvl50 (7/8)? just want to know ^_^ Thanks again ^^ i really wish i can contact you with email ^_^
                        Though I'm not GreyMage, I'll respond: Careful planning and gathering bits for months. I started preparing my lvl 50 set at level 42, which was back in February. Buy 5 leg stones from guild shop each day, save insignias, luck stones for enchanting, socketing rods and gold, etc. Only thing bought were some of the crystaloids in a pack.
                        And good to see you change your opinion on people. More people should do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by R214815163 View Post
                          Oh hello, 4Nia, nice to see you here! And thank you for the nice words and for your message.

You've met one of my gurus, Creamy, and Ginger is the other one; they're also known (besides being horrible haxxors ) for writing this guide for slow levellers: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....low-levelling)
                          It's very useful, go through it and feel free to ask any questions; a lot of people have commented there, so you'll be in good company. What Creamy replied to you int he post above is pretty much my reply in a nutshell, though I'll reply with a bit of details to your e-mail, as you're asking some specific questions there.

Cheers and hope to see you again in BG. Spread the slow-levelling craziness! ^_^

Update: what with the new high commander medallion and some refining, this is what it looks like right now: http://prntscr.com/1n61fn
                          Last edited by GreyKittehMage; 08-24-2013, 01:27 PM.
                          Fear the kitteh! Grey Mage - VaeVictis - S5 Not everyone who whoops your a s s is a heavy casher, quit lying to yourself..
                          When I politely ask you to stop spawn-camping, stay the feck off! I have a short temper.

Comment

• I now leveled to 45. Dunno how long will I spend to 45-49 levels, maybe not very long since I am excited to do level 50s MPDs.

Click image for larger version

Name:	masslateststats.JPG
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	1673510

Comment

• Originally posted by rheasteer View Post
                              I now leveled to 45. Dunno how long will I spend to 45-49 levels, maybe not very long since I am excited to do level 50s MPDs.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]52456[/ATTACH]
                              Same. I used crypt key at 45-49 for the gems and still camping at 49 now. I have higher matk but your defense is superior lol

Comment

• Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                                Same. I used crypt key at 45-49 for the gems and still camping at 49 now. I have higher matk but your defense is superior lol
                                Hmmm, maybe because I only have level 1 wings, from what I know the level 2 wings give additional attack, not sure though how much attack it give. And also, half of my MATK gems are still level 4 lol cuz I am prioritizing my pdef gems for now since there are a lot of heavy patk-ers in our server. Still have to work on other pdef gems and after that Imma work on my matk again. I don't use crypt key in cata, freakin' WP = 123%. T_T
                                Last edited by rheasteer; 08-24-2013, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X