Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by darrylch View Post
    I think you update the most on this thread. It's okay if you upload and be proud of your REAL BR. I'm disgusted by people posting fake BR screenshot.
    yup
    il update and for keep this theard in top
    and ofc for advice and critics
    ps being an non casher is much cooler cus u enjoy 10 times when u get something u cant buy just with balens

Comment

• Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
      Me at late level 54: raw, with 200%, 200% and all stats astrals, and 200% stat astrals and warriors call. Just to be silly
      Anywho: level of proudness, accordingly: very, meh, meh, and *giggle*

[ATTACH=CONFIG]53562[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]53565[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]53563[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]53564[/ATTACH]

***? how did? but when...? isnt that? >.< megusta!

Comment

Teach what?
        teach me some advice ^_^ any advice will do ^_^ patience i dont have in real life but in game yes xD

Comment

• Originally posted by R214815163 View Post
          teach me some advice ^_^ any advice will do ^_^ patience i dont have in real life but in game yes xD
          Eh.... it's all the same old things i'd say haha. Guild skills, acad max @ your lv, Get all your red main astrals by saving starpoints, lv your WB astral set for more income, matk enlighten as high as possible, refines, BG carts (gems etc). Give your pdef some attention as it needs some serious help.

Comment

• Didn't use BW today, so completely unbuffed.. Probably going to rush to 65 for the set now. So I guess I won't be seeing any of you anymore

Click image for larger version

Name:	rivx.png
Views:	1
Size:	814.7 KB
ID:	1673862

Creamy, how come you're still IC? Or do you only cart 2 bgs a day?
            Last edited by d07.RiV; 09-07-2013, 12:31 PM.
            Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
            Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

• Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
              Creamy, how come you're still IC? Or do you only cart 2 bgs a day?
              IC is the max till level 56.

Comment

• Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                Probably going to rush to 65 for the set now.
                uh...

There is no 65 set...

Edit: oh wait you mean for the summoner? *gotcha*
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndreyTz View Post
                  yup
                  il update and for keep this theard in top
                  and ofc for advice and critics
                  ps being an non casher is much cooler cus u enjoy 10 times when u get something u cant buy just with balens
                  non-casher?you?lol

Comment

Patience is all you need
                    Cash and patience, a player cannot be so strong with just patience no? Let's admit it, that's why some of the slow levelers in our server who claimed to be a "strong non-casher" before became cashers now. Because they can't really keep up with their competing players who also spend money, by just being patient.
                    Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	stats9-10.png
Size:	691.0 KB
ID:	1674020Click image for larger version

Name:	astrals9-10.png
Size:	388.1 KB
ID:	1674021

Current stats with 200% academy. Really want 62k for the wings. Should be close.

Comment

• I've been working a bit harder on my mage..Done quite well i must say. (Im not potted)

Goddess Blessing will be used at LvL 40, Unless i go with will destroyer..Or both o.o

Comment

• Originally posted by MaccteN001 View Post
                          Cash and patience, a player cannot be so strong with just patience no? Let's admit it, that's why some of the slow levelers in our server who claimed to be a "strong non-casher" before became cashers now. Because they can't really keep up with their competing players who also spend money, by just being patient.
                          Why not? I got that BR with only 1 elephant mount that i bought. Plus, i'm actually not the highest BR at 49. Everyone can be strong with patience, not if you're competing to be the top dogs tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                            non-casher?you?lol
                            hm yes non casher why?
                            i got just 800 balens[4 weeks of watching vid] from free balens offers for clothes but i cant do more cus my country ...s.. and we dont have almost anything

Comment

• Time to update myself!
                              *proud smile how big my thread has grew*
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	BR i 71 morron efter hjälm.png
Size:	641.5 KB
ID:	1674101

I haven't finished enchants on my helm or ring, and not too far off from lvl 8 EWD atm.
                              Unbuffed, gonna reach around 76.5-76.7 when enchants are done

Nice work creamy and the freakazoid!

I'm hoping I can reach the 80k BR thing for hall of fame
                              Last edited by Smoldering; 09-12-2013, 01:03 AM.
                              S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                              Mage: Existence (G.M)
                              BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	help me!!!.png
Size:	773.9 KB
ID:	1674376

needing help from the masters :'(

Masters, i really need help on decision making right now about my char

as you can see, i dont have yet full lvl50 leg and i only have 280 crypt coins for now (its in the page 2 of my bag) and as you can also see, i only have 7% exp to level up,

my questions are:
                                1). should i make the robe of lvl50 and make it leg and equip it?
                                2). im only EC for now, what im thinking is, should i go for max honor 240k so in lvl57 i can be lord divine when i get there? is it even possible to have that honor in my level?
                                3). im focusing on my astrals for now, then guild skills and buy the horse in guild and then after i complete them then ill focus on making my leg set which will level me up.... is my plan okei or any good suggestion?
                                4). do battleground chests give crypt coins? if yes... then i will go and get chests and just hope on getting that so i can eventually c0mplete my lvl50 leg set

thank you in advance for those who will help ^_^ I love you all

Comment

Working...
                                X