Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    nice br,rings are the 70 ones i think?
    Yeah, those are the L70 Rings. One is Legend, the other is about 10 days away. I specifically held off on 60 Rings to start saving crypt tokens for the 70s.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
      Nice^^ need to ask? How works this crit bulid on pvp? U have enaught rate for better effect then wd?
      Crit is _awful_ for a Mage in PvP. But it's great in WB / Spire / MP. I don't like it in ToK though. EWD is better there, IMO.

When I do any PvP or ToK I switch to L7 EWD (soon to be L8) & L6 Holy Brilliance. When I hit L80 I'll be adding my L7 Enhanced Illusion into the last slot.

Comment

• Originally posted by R216286503 View Post
        with or without Blessing Wheel?

wrong quote sorry

Comment

• Originally posted by R214205514 View Post
          My mage

deleted.............
          Last edited by Kugo-Ginjo; 10-26-2015, 09:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kugo-Ginjo View Post
            lol a mage that claim to be a a non casher / only use a free balens offer and yet he has level 3 clothing and 3900 mount straight and level 2 wings
            He said My Mage not I'm a non casher, now ****.

Comment

• i have mount strength 3350 and never bought a single mount could have more if i played from the server start so yeah

Comment

• please comment my char for what the next i do

Click image for larger version

Name:	invoker.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	1675705
                | łηνσкєя | [S294] Ruined Lagoon | Evolution | Level 53 | BR: 71k+ |
                | Wartune Slow Levellers | |
                | Start Build : |

Comment

• Qwas Wex Exoooort

Raise your HP, its terribly low. Guild skill/gems.
                  Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                  Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                    I have an album of pics, linked in my sig, which were taken a few weeks ago when I was level 54.

But because you asked so nicely...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]57218[/ATTACH]
                    Sweet! Dat block, heh. Can't help but to drool over it

Comment

• FOR THOSE THAT SAY CRITICAL MAGE ISN'T VIABLE :P.
                      MAGE: CRIT VS. WILL DESTROYER

HIGH LEVEL ARENA 70-98K
                      IGN: Jacko
                      Server: Kabam S24
                      Guild: Genesis
                      Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
                        FOR THOSE THAT SAY CRITICAL MAGE ISN'T VIABLE :P.

HIGH LEVEL ARENA 70-98K
                        And your point is?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
                          FOR THOSE THAT SAY CRITICAL MAGE ISN'T VIABLE :P.

HIGH LEVEL ARENA 70-98K
                          crit mage
                          good= bg vs mages high as 5k up. you will own badly knights .. you will stand a chance against archers only if you don`t get stunned.
                          - very good in spire 150-220k dmg with vulcano (23k matk with 4.3k crit atm)
                          - very good in wb
                          - you will need alot of hp to resist in lych nm as a super crit mage (lack of pdef)
                          - arena will be a bust (you need 3 mages or 1 super archer)
                          - tok will be hard (we can`t pass lvl 5 tok hard)

i love it .. but to gain some you will lose some

Comment

• crit mage
                            good= bg vs mages high as 5k up. you will own badly knights .. you will stand a chance against archers only if you don`t get stunned.
                            - very good in spire 150-220k dmg with vulcano (23k matk with 4.3k crit atm)
                            - very good in wb
                            - you will need alot of hp to resist in lych nm as a super crit mage (lack of pdef)
                            - arena will be a bust (you need 3 mages or 1 super archer)
                            - tok will be hard (we can`t pass lvl 5 tok hard)

i love it .. but to gain some you will lose some
                            Its all dependent on your stats. I switched back and forth from WIll to crit a few times. Found if you could not get your Def up high enough while maintaining your crit. its not worth it. With this spec and the stats i currently have, I do the following:

Spire 300-350k dmg in spire with vulcan
                            4.5-5 mill gold & Daru on WB
                            Arena at around 90% wins (with me 98k br and other 2 70kish br)
                            ToK Hard Finish Daily.
                            (don't do BG for kills anymore but rarely go down as most higher lvls, including me, Cart)

It is true that you loose some Pdef with this spec, but it all depends on how high your gems are as well as your Pdef Astral (so you can counter the loss from Refined gear)
                            IGN: Jacko
                            Server: Kabam S24
                            Guild: Genesis
                            Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

• posting my Comment here,, just to say that look's like the archers rules this game,,,, it so hard to think that i have my wings my armor my helmet my weapon,, also have my stones and astrals... the bad thing is that im easily bit by an ordinary archer.... that's it i dont know what kind of defense will effects with the attacks of the archer,s or is it the creator or they have a favorite hero here and that is the archer.....

Comment

• Originally posted by bhie View Post
                                posting my Comment here,, just to say that look's like the archers rules this game,,,, it so hard to think that i have my wings my armor my helmet my weapon,, also have my stones and astrals... the bad thing is that im easily bit by an ordinary archer.... that's it i dont know what kind of defense will effects with the attacks of the archer,s or is it the creator or they have a favorite hero here and that is the archer.....
                                archer is bad, except if u have money to back u up. overall, mage will rule majority of pvp and pve.
                                Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Working...
                                X