Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
    Hi can u post a full view of ur char - Astrals , gems , skills atc. I like too know what i need 2 get close too ur br thx and gz wery nice mage
    There's a link in my signature 'Pics of Gingers bits; Level 54': This has all my details as of lvl 54 (strangely ), It's been 5 or 6 weeks since then and not a lot has changed in honesty, The only changes I can think of, off hand are:

A few more gems to level 6,
    the Lord Divine Medallion,
    3 level upgrades on my troops & academy,
    level 3 wings,
    a new mount,
    a couple of guild skills & a single level on the fate wheel.

Originally posted by mhamadgy View Post
    my mage not so shiny like the ppl before me but not bad
    Not bad at all sir! And you can see where the bar lies with regards to your BG comment earlier...
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• what you mean by this one ginger (And you can see where the bar lies with regards to your BG comment earlier) 30 min i think about this but i did not understand it lol

Comment

• Originally posted by mhamadgy View Post
        wait me zeref i get my lord divine tomorrow so this my last month i am coming to you soon XD or i will stay on this lvl for ever
        nice some fun coming over here hopefuly we end up same bg stay forever? ill come back to take you then

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
          sura elephant mount??2 cards?^^
          yeah I got a spare sura card hopefully trade will happen and I can sell it to ginger for 50 mill gold
          EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

what you mean by this one ginger (And you can see where the bar lies with regards to your BG comment earlier) 30 min i think about this but i did not understand it lol
            You said you wanted to beat me.

'Seeing where the bar lies' is an English turn of phrase that means you can see the target/goal/challenge, and thus know what needs to be done.
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

• Character Update! Finally got my 40 legend set!

Comment

• hahaha you can simply say that i am not English person anyway i am only the one who will beat you someday (someday here means after a long time) XD

Comment

hahaha you can simply say that i am not English person anyway i am only the one who will beat you someday (someday here means after a long time) XD
                  and ill avenge him!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Missmagic-s119 View Post
                    Because I convert patk into matk lol
                    Isn't that a lot of wasted gold if you convert low level gems before synth?
                    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

• Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                      Isn't that a lot of wasted gold if you convert low level gems before synth?
                      Unless you need more than 2 gems to synch, the price would be the same.
                      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• What? Lvl 3 gem costs 40k to convert, lvl 4 costs 80k. So converting 4 level 3 gems would cost 160k, as opposed to 80k by synthing to level 4 before converting. My point is, its better to wait till level 4 or 5 gems before converting unless you need gems RIGHT NOW.
                        Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                        Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

• I need gems RIGHT NOW!!!
                          :o Bacon FTW :o
                          Kabam s1- Mage
                          Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

• Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                            What? Lvl 3 gem costs 40k to convert, lvl 4 costs 80k. So converting 4 level 3 gems would cost 160k, as opposed to 80k by synthing to level 4 before converting. My point is, its better to wait till level 4 or 5 gems before converting unless you need gems RIGHT NOW.
                            agree...

but:

Originally posted by Lorisnor View Post
                            I need gems RIGHT NOW!!!
                            This!

NOA!

Comment

• No mage in apolo set? Cmon guys dont be shy

Comment

• Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
                                No mage in apolo set? Cmon guys dont be shy
                                There are quite a few, but the set is just fugly...

Comment

Working...
                                X