Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    gratz but be careful, I met a lvl 51 mage with 66 k br a few days ago, she might come after you soon

May i post someone elses picture with their stats in bg without their permission since i can't ask them? or is it against the rules?
    yes you can

Comment

gratz but be careful, I met a lvl 51 mage with 66 k br a few days ago, she might come after you soon

May i post someone elses picture with their stats in bg without their permission since i can't ask them? or is it against the rules?
      I would edit out their name/guild/server details. but other than that it should be ok.
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• jeez :O gz!
        ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
        Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
        My pathetic youtube channel
        -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	lvl 51.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	1677357

Anyone else had about 66 k br at lvl 51?

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]60946[/ATTACH]

I hope it can be seen,first time I upload a picture here
            Scary mage... do you know if that was raw BR, or if they had pots/scrolls on?
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

• I see ginger is gentleman and still behind u^^
              Gzz Creamy

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                Scary mage... do you know if that was raw BR, or if they had pots/scrolls on?
                I don't know, it was during bg, but she was carting. I don't think she needed to pot up for bg so I guess not.
                Anyway I was never happier to see someone carting ♥

How much br did you had at lvl 51 ginger? Can you remember?
                Last edited by Draggyy; 11-02-2013, 09:25 AM.

Comment

I don't know, it was during bg, but she was carting. I don't think she needed to pot up for bg so I guess not.

If someone can get 80k+ on 64, 65k+ on 51 is possiblenot evry casher prefer fast lvling

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]60946[/ATTACH]

Anyone else had about 66 k br at lvl 51?
                    Even if it's non-potted, it's not extremely high.
                    I know someone with 62k at 44.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                      If someone can get 80k+ on 64, 65k+ on 51 is possiblenot evry casher prefer fast lvling
                      yes it is, never even thought about accusing her of cheats or something.
                      I uploaded the photo mostly to scare a little the 2 people that created the most popular slow leveling guide for us. Ty for the guide creamy and ginger, it helped a lot of my guildies

Comment

I uploaded the photo mostly to scare a little the 2 people that created the most popular slow leveling guide for us. Ty for the guide creamy and ginger, it helped a lot of my guildies
                        I dont say nothing aBout cheating Yeah ginger and creamy make awsome job but in some moment slow lvling stop give profits and start keep u behind

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                          I dont say nothing aBout cheating Yeah ginger and creamy make awsome job but in some moment slow lvling stop give profits and start keep u behind
                          Correct, slow leveling is NOT good if you aim to eventually go to high levels (65+)

Comment

• Originally posted by winlord View Post
                            Correct, slow leveling is NOT good if you aim to eventually go to high levels (65+)
                            Isn't good if u cant do max exp per daysoon we get sylphs, exp u gain = more power for sylph. Kynite from spire is important to...
                            Times when this u can run cata daily but nothing more for power ends...
                            Each day u stay behind with hs,which dont be nerfed from what we see(No stun on s1 is bug from what ppl say)

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I uploaded the photo mostly to scare a little the 2 people that created the most popular slow leveling guide for us.
                              We're aware of the BRs out there, so we don't need to be scared by people. But kudos for trying

Comment

I had about ~52/53K.

Not entirely certain. I got my 50 set at lvl 50 and broke the 50K mark.

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                                Well we all know BR is not entirely representative.

Even with that said though, that BR is impressive.

Unless she has the 50 Legend set (in which case it'll take some time, same outcome probably), she'll still get pasted across the BG though...

Comment

Working...
                                X