Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    Scary mage... do you know if that was raw BR, or if they had pots/scrolls on?
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
    We're aware of the BRs out there, so we don't need to be scared by people. But kudos for trying
    Ginger looked scared enough though, is he the type that hides behind you ? ohh good to know that there is someone brave in this couple
    Last edited by Draggyy; 11-02-2013, 10:38 AM.

Comment

• Server 327

Comment

• Originally posted by R222450250 View Post

Server 327
        I believe you should lvl up your matk astral to lvl 6 and find some crit astrals for wb purposes. A little camping before hitting lvl 55 is also advisable

Comment

• So i have finally entered level 60 bracket and god am i hiding. Still not strong enough to play with the big dogs, but on my way

Academy boosted of course.. Oh and to missmagic, look, i finally have over 10k astral value, unlike what i had on DeathChaser!! :P
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Update 2.3.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	330.7 KB
ID:	1677359Click image for larger version

Name:	Astrals 2.3.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	283.0 KB
ID:	1677360
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
            So i have finally entered level 60 bracket and god am i hiding. Still not strong enough to play with the big dogs, but on my way

Academy boosted of course.. Oh and to missmagic, look, i finally have over 10k astral value, unlike what i had on DeathChaser!! :P
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]60962[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]60963[/ATTACH]
            Nice br,but i like your tittle^^ good for u, you dont spend to much time on each barketstill w8 for u in 70+ world xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	wt.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	361.1 KB
ID:	1677361Click image for larger version

Name:	wt2.PNG
Size:	303.6 KB
ID:	1677362Click image for larger version

Name:	k lol3.jpg
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	1677363 HeavensFury ( light casher....Guild Valor server kong 3 im a crit mage who can rank top 3 in wb on my server hope this helps

Comment

• Originally posted by RedAriesValorgirl View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]60966[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]60967[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]60968[/ATTACH] HeavensFury ( light casher....Guild Valor server kong 3 im a crit mage who can rank top 3 in wb on my server hope this helps
                wow, now I know why adding pictures with yourself is forbidden on the forum, I think i fell in love
                A real nice br for a light casher, gratz

Comment

• Wow lvl 40 rings >.>

wow, now I know why adding pictures with yourself is forbidden on the forum, I think i fell in love
                  A real nice br for a light casher, gratz
                  That image comes up on google too many times.

So i have finally entered level 60 bracket and god am i hiding. Still not strong enough to play with the big dogs, but on my way

Grats hope I see you in BGs
                  Last edited by d07.RiV; 11-03-2013, 03:00 AM.
                  Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                  Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

• Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                    I believe you should lvl up your matk astral to lvl 6 and find some crit astrals for wb purposes. A little camping before hitting lvl 55 is also advisable
                    Im server 327 lol, we have 5 people who have hit lv60, all super-cashers

Thanks for the guidance :P im more looking to get 15k star points for a matk red, level that to 4 at least (which is why I have the refined charm with 6k xp).

Also, on my server I am the top mage sub-55 apart from a hyper-casher who has imperial commander rank

I believe that crit astrals are not as good for world boss on mages :P they are a waste of gold I could use to level up my will destroyer, which is amazing in pve and pvp. [I CAN KEEP UP with archers my own BR in world boss, as I seem to be the only person in my guild who double-hits without fail (new computer + new internet)]
                    By the way, anyone here also found that in the last 3 weeks you can doublehit in divine altar?
                    Last edited by R222450250; 11-03-2013, 07:40 AM.

Comment

• mages crit astrals for wb are bad? lol get lv 4 sniper edge and determination (yellow versions) and then test who is better crit or ewd,the gold waste on those two is totally worth it

Comment

• Newbies often don't think long-term, and end up quitting in no time so don't bother with people like Draggy, ZEREF, he'll be gone soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                          Ginger looked scared enough though, is he the type that hides behind you ? ohh good to know that there is someone brave in this couple
                          Don't confuse a polite reply with being scared. And you don't know jack about "this couple" so don't get any ideas in your head.

Comment

• Originally posted by R222450250 View Post
                            I believe that crit astrals are not as good for world boss on mages :P they are a waste of gold I could use to level up my will destroyer, which is amazing in pve and pvp.
                            heh.

a level 6 EWD gets out gunned by 1500 crit and a level 3 ED...

I once thought EWD all the way... But I converted to crit, just for WB and the 20 to 30% extra gold I take home because of it, has meant my other astrals and guild skills leveled all the quicker because of it...

If you wanna get stronger quicker, way lay some gold into a crit/determination setup...

I heavily advise any mage/knight to do this.
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Ok thanks man! ill try to get a determination/crit ASAP, and use my charm on it :P
                              YEP, my guild skills are ****. ive got lv5 intel, lv4 everything else, lv1 power. in a lv7 skill tower tho

EDIT: Got my first level 6 gem just now super happy!
                              Last edited by R222450250; 11-03-2013, 07:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]60962[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]60963[/ATTACH]
                                Omg you done well with this mage, Are you going 70 ?
                                EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

Working...
                                X