Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Little Weakling (200% Academy)

Comment

• My precious from Kabam s4, fully non-casher, academ buff only:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Cptn.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	460.6 KB
ID:	1677471

Comment

• Originally posted by Missmagic-s119 View Post
        Omg you done well with this mage, Are you going 70 ?
        Naw thank you! :P

Uh, i guess so, my team leader decided he wanted to level up so he can finish his skill set, so i assume we will just bounce to 70. But also waiting for Sylphs to come out to power level to 70
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Well I am ahead in most stuffs, downside is u got that pesky G.M mount ;(

Comment

• Just lved to 58. Talents are not max, fate is at lv1 and still working on more lv6 gems atm. LD in 4 days time.

Name:	58.JPG
Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	1677473Click image for larger version

Name:	581.JPG
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	1677474

Comment

• Originally posted by darrylch View Post
              Just lved to 58. Talents are not max, fate is at lv1 and still working on more lv6 gems atm. LD in 4 days time.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]61152[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]61153[/ATTACH]
              that's a lot of balens or lvl camping lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Seraphita View Post
                that's a lot of balens or lvl camping lol
                Slow lv + abit of balens. x3 basic shop mount + lv3 wings. The rest are basically free lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                  Well I am ahead in most stuffs, downside is u got that pesky G.M mount ;(
                  As you said. You're ahead!! So i need it
                  S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                  Mage: Existence (G.M)
                  BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

• did some critheal tests today. Found out (as someone else recently stated on forums) that there are 3 types of heal for the critmage.

Let me start saying that with Will Destroyer i Always healed between 34 and 38k. After reading what i write next you will understand Will Destroyer lvl affects your heal strength aswell !!!

On determination there are 3 healtypes (for me):

-First one is the regular heal (procs as much as you would do normal dmg on a basic attack. For me this is around 60% of the time). I heal around 28k.

-The second one has about the same proc rate as your critical damage. Meaning about 40% for me. I heal around 34k

Now you could say: 'red, those two heals are the same, it's just the float.' Yes it could be, didn't heal enough to make the results 99% reliable. But on the normal heal i healed everywhere between 26 and 30k (avg 28k?) while on the 40% proc heal i healed for 32-36k. Having a float of 26 to 36k seems a little big. [(36+26)/2 = 31. normal float: 90-110% So max heal is 31+10% (of 31) which is 34 while smallest float is 31-3=28. And as i healed for both 26k as well as 36k (both numbers are not in the float interval) ...That's why i believe there is a difference between the two.

Now for the last type of heal. And this is what everyone understands with a 'critheal'. It only procced 3 times in the 25-30 (?) heals i made. If you do the math it's around 10% proc rate. Reliability is low obviously as i only healed 25-30 times.
                    Here's a screenshot. Made it a little late but you get the number ^^

Name:	critheal.jpg
Size:	148.7 KB
ID:	1677508

Oh and all heals were Restoration. Didn't use blessing at all for my tests.
                    Last edited by Linazz; 11-04-2013, 07:46 AM.
                    ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
                    Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
                    My pathetic youtube channel
                    -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

• Originally posted by Linazz View Post
                      did some critheal tests today. Found out (as someone else recently stated on forums) that there are 3 types of heal for the critmage.

Let me start saying that with Will Destroyer i Always healed between 34 and 38k. After reading what i write next you will understand Will Destroyer lvl affects your heal strength aswell !!!

-First one is the regular heal (procs as much as you would do normal dmg on a basic attack. For me this is around 60% of the time). I heal around 28k.

-The second one has about the same proc rate as your critical damage. Meaning about 40% for me. I heal around 34k

Now you could say: 'red, those two heals are the same, it's just the float.' Yes it could be, didn't heal enough to make the results 99% reliable. But on the normal heal i healed everywhere between 26 and 30k (avg 28k?) while on the 40% proc heal i healed for 32-36k. Having a float of 26 to 36k seems a little big. [(36+26)/2 = 31. normal float: 90-110% So max heal is 31+10% (of 31) which is 34 while smallest float is 31-3=28. That's why i believe there is a difference between the two.

Now for the last type of heal. And this is what everyone understands with a 'critheal'. It only procced 3 times in the 25-30 (?) heals i made. If you do the math it's around 10% proc rate. Reliability is low obviously as i only healed 25-30 times.
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]61213[/ATTACH]

Very interesting, this is going to turn around the theories of EWD and healing if it actually turns out to be like this, I think I should test this out myself

Comment

• Indeed very interesting info.
                        Krack, i leave it to you
                        S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                        Mage: Existence (G.M)
                        BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CptnObvs View Post
                          My precious from Kabam s4, fully non-casher, academ buff only:
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]61150[/ATTACH]
                          I know where you are haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Linazz View Post
                            did some critheal tests today. Found out (as someone else recently stated on forums) that there are 3 types of heal for the critmage.

Now you could say: 'red, those two heals are the same, it's just the float.' Yes it could be, didn't heal enough to make the results 99% reliable. But on the normal heal i healed everywhere between 26 and 30k (avg 28k?) while on the 40% proc heal i healed for 32-36k. Having a float of 26 to 36k seems a little big. [(36+26)/2 = 31. normal float: 90-110% So max heal is 31+10% (of 31) which is 34 while smallest float is 31-3=28. And as i healed for both 26k as well as 36k (both numbers are not in the float interval) ...That's why i believe there is a difference between the two.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]61213[/ATTACH]

I knew it... The theory that EWD doesn't affect heals is not true at all... EWD does affect heals too... I have observed it.

Comment

• it does say that it restores 75% + 300 of magic dmg and ewd affects magic dmg

Comment

• Originally posted by DannyDJ View Post
                                it does say that it restores 75% + 300 of magic dmg and ewd affects magic dmg
                                with talents heal % can be increased ewd affects damage not matk so doesnt it actually increase the damage done to enemy?

Comment

Working...
                                X