Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well I aint trying to get my pdef up^^ and krack need that momentum for class wars. As I don't use rof for it. It's good
    did say I get destroyed by knights... and they don't even have to equal my br lol... a 90k knight brings me down
    ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
    Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
    My pathetic youtube channel
    -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

• Originally posted by Linazz View Post
      well I aint trying to get my pdef up^^ and krack need that momentum for class wars. As I don't use rof for it. It's good
      did say I get destroyed by knights... and they don't even have to equal my br lol... a 90k knight brings me down
      Bcs u are damn destroyer! But if u dont kill,u be killed xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
        Bcs u are damn destroyer! But if u dont kill,u be killed xD
        exactly
        ~ Redoga ~

Comment

• Why meteor instead of rof?
          S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
          Mage: Existence (G.M)
          BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
            Why meteor instead of rof?
            9s cd with his talents, more dmg and if enaught rage,way better wappon
            Last edited by miQQQs; 11-05-2013, 03:42 PM.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• lol nice :O

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                9s cd with his talents, more dmg and if enaught rage,way better wappon
                6s actually ^^ and has chance to heal me for 5k (7% of my max hp)
                ~ Redoga ~

Comment

6s actually ^^ and has chance to heal me for 5k (7% of my max hp)
                  15-9 ... = ...^^ Hehe

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                    yes it is, never even thought about accusing her of cheats or something.
                    I uploaded the photo mostly to scare a little the 2 people that created the most popular slow leveling guide for us. Ty for the guide creamy and ginger, it helped a lot of my guildies
                    why do you two both slow lvl? with HS after lv 65 you can just max hs then lv up then get more talent lvls b4 you need to lvl up again. after lvl 60 i dont see why you would need to slow lvl anymore when mages have great talents to lvl up.

sorry the two ppl being ginger and creamy
                    Last edited by Ama1988; 11-05-2013, 09:23 PM. Reason: left out info

Comment

• also noticed only 2 top lvl mages here the rest to scared to show what they have?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ama1988 View Post
                        also noticed only 2 top lvl mages here the rest to scared to show what they have?
                        Scared of what exactly?
                        [S1] Temple of Ibalize
                        Frostie
                        Mage
                        VictisHNR

Comment

also noticed only 2 top lvl mages here the rest to scared to show what they have?
                          I have several screenshots here.
                          Go to somewhere on page 83-88.
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

did some critheal tests today. Found out (as someone else recently stated on forums) that there are 3 types of heal for the critmage.

Let me start saying that with Will Destroyer i Always healed between 34 and 38k. After reading what i write next you will understand Will Destroyer lvl affects your heal strength aswell !!!

On determination there are 3 healtypes (for me):

-First one is the regular heal (procs as much as you would do normal dmg on a basic attack. For me this is around 60% of the time). I heal around 28k.

-The second one has about the same proc rate as your critical damage. Meaning about 40% for me. I heal around 34k

Now you could say: 'red, those two heals are the same, it's just the float.' Yes it could be, didn't heal enough to make the results 99% reliable. But on the normal heal i healed everywhere between 26 and 30k (avg 28k?) while on the 40% proc heal i healed for 32-36k. Having a float of 26 to 36k seems a little big. [(36+26)/2 = 31. normal float: 90-110% So max heal is 31+10% (of 31) which is 34 while smallest float is 31-3=28. And as i healed for both 26k as well as 36k (both numbers are not in the float interval) ...That's why i believe there is a difference between the two.

Now for the last type of heal. And this is what everyone understands with a 'critheal'. It only procced 3 times in the 25-30 (?) heals i made. If you do the math it's around 10% proc rate. Reliability is low obviously as i only healed 25-30 times.
                            Here's a screenshot. Made it a little late but you get the number ^^
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]61213[/ATTACH]

Oh and all heals were Restoration. Didn't use blessing at all for my tests.
                            i was the one saying about 3 kinds of heals, in the crit mages thread. OMG THX REDOGA I THOUGHT I WAS GOING CRAZY...
                            Last edited by DanteMugetsu; 11-06-2013, 01:11 AM.
                            Originally posted by TheVictorious
                            Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                            Originally posted by PunkPetal
                            Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                            Originally posted by EdGrr
                            A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                            IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                            Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                            Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                            Class: Mage
                            Currect Br: 61????

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	lvl10.png
Views:	1
Size:	437.5 KB
ID:	1677724

Silliness!

Using this lot...

Click image for larger version

Name:	thebuffs.png
Views:	1
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	1677725
                              Last edited by GingerTheHutt; 11-09-2013, 05:24 AM.
                              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

scared of?

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]61739[/ATTACH]

Silliness!

Using this lot...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]61740[/ATTACH]
                                and he didnt even use v5 pots and few more scrolls!

Comment

Working...
                                X