Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
    Are mages lame now since new patch
    archers knights got aoe and heals with sylphs,bl useless now to counter lunatic and whirlwind since sylphs got aoe too and heals are very strong at iris we are not needed in lych nm anymore.since they can clear templars fast its more easyer than ever to delph us...Im mage 98k br noticed huge difference since new patch harder to kill harder to stay alive...
    Yeah they are useless now, imagine the 2 other classes have also, all the USEFUL advantages you have when you don't have any of their advantages. They already have lots of AOE and heals, what you have from them? None. Knights with high hp, shield and damage decrease passives combined with heals and additional AOE will screw you big time. Archers with higher hp than yours, crits/high dps combined with heals and additional AOE will also surely screw you big time. Except of course if you are a heavy cashed mage, you can still beat the other classes.
    Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

• Archers are in the gutter more than mages, unlike mages and knights we can't go EWD, and with the arrival of sylphs, we need to build our opposite defenses (aka mdef for archers).
      This can easily be done by EWD mages and knights (especially knights, they benefit so much from sylphs being introduced).
      Archers need to focus too much on crit, so we lose alot (just by replacing gems from mdef to crit I lose 2200 mdef, that's needed against apollo and iris, most popular sylphs too).

Don't think for a second mages have it worst lol. We can't counter sylphs, you can, and the fact that apollo is matk is even better for you.
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
        Archers are in the gutter more than mages, unlike mages and knights we can't go EWD, and with the arrival of sylphs, we need to build our opposite defenses (aka mdef for archers).
        This can easily be done by EWD mages and knights (especially knights, they benefit so much from sylphs being introduced).
        Archers need to focus too much on crit, so we lose alot (just by replacing gems from mdef to crit I lose 2200 mdef, that's needed against apollo and iris, most popular sylphs too).

Don't think for a second mages have it worst lol. We can't counter sylphs, you can, and the fact that apollo is matk is even better for you.

Mmm, oh yes. I love apollo enemies, doesnt hit a squat
        S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
        Mage: Existence (G.M)
        BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
          that moment when your troops are gone and archer morphs into Apollo *giggle*
          ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
          Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
          My pathetic youtube channel
          -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

• Just a little update ..
            Click image for larger version

Name:	4e4e0f438de88b63b6be33569b0040cc.png
Views:	1
Size:	466.2 KB
ID:	1678279

Name:	940b82ea9ce842ba9b0ebe1841e6ee1b.png
Size:	466.2 KB
ID:	1678280

Name:	e6435908cfc3efa0bf978d69a28c837d.png
Size:	288.7 KB
ID:	1678281
            ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
            Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
            My pathetic youtube channel
            -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

• ur enhanced determination astral acts as ewd,plus u get extra %dmg from crit astral,every high br archer will crit 90% of time with no crit gems(no one on mine server got crit gems and they are around 110k br) u got aoe and heals and mages were known for that.U really need to play more game year or more like me to post valid comment on mages forum since u are archer.and im not heavy casher only pay for vip so no Apollo,and I must add top mage on my server

Comment

• Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
                REWIND is that u? bragin about Apollo eh.brag about who is top mage on server :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Linazz View Post
                  Just a little update ..
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]64065[/ATTACH]
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]64066[/ATTACH]
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]64067[/ATTACH]
                  Lol, I thought you weren't spending on anything anymore besides VIP and the essential things. Care to explain the wings? Lol'ed, pathetic.

Just to clarify, I have no problem with people who spend, I have a problem with people who lie about their spending habits.

Comment

REWIND is that u? bragin about Apollo eh.brag about who is top mage on server :P
                    That would be me... so he can't brag about that :P

Comment

• Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                      That would be me... so he can't brag about that :P
                      U are just confused... we all know that nightwish is most strongest and charismatic mage(good looking too I might add) on your server :P

Comment

U are just confused... we all know that nightwish is most strongest and charismatic mage(good looking too I might add) on your server :P

Mmm, yes, i'm rewind (just look at me updating mage posts, fairly obvious no?).

Charistmatic? What are you basing that on?;O.
                        You're comparing to the #1 G,M for what, 8-9 months now? (I'm being alittle over the top, I know, It's a teamwork)
                        (And there's been loads up n' downs:P)

And I strongly disagree on that part...
                        I haven't really fought with Nightwish,(don't think magics has either). So can't tell who'd win. (Haven't had a one on one since what, 70-75k ish br?).

Comparing stats.
                        I have 8k HP more, 900 more dmg, 250 less mdef.
                        And if I can fit it in fairly well, I just got a lvl 9 blood rune (amazing dmg, I love it).

Bragging about apollo? Yes I do have one, but that's for official matters(I have it on mostly for the extra hp), in pvp (bg) I use pann (s'going towards 5 star green/blue after christmas event). (for when I fight mages), on the other hand my blood rune helps there.
                        In multi pvp I must admit I do prefer apollo, the aoe is more efficient when I face archers & knights (for GA i go apollo and Magics go Pan)

Now if I may ask, who on earth are you?

Finishing off my long post with an update!
                        Got my EWD to lvl 9 finally
                        I LOVE my blood rune (I've had LOADS of luck with runedrops, hehe)

Name:	Talents 97k br.png
Size:	608.4 KB
ID:	1678282Click image for larger version

Name:	97k BR.png
Size:	818.1 KB
ID:	1678283Click image for larger version

Name:	Astrals 97kbr.png
Size:	536.7 KB
ID:	1678284Click image for larger version

Name:	Blood rune 97k br.png
Size:	561.5 KB
ID:	1678285
                        Last edited by Smoldering; 12-08-2013, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Looking purely at br, Night is strongest, but compare our effective stats and you will see I have the best stats:P.
                          I am also the best wb mage and the best so far in CWs for all the server, that's gotta count for something too, don't take me wrong.. Night is great and the difference between me, Rew and Night is minimal, thh the one who would be the best 1v1 would be Rew(not counting with puri), his blood rune is almost maxed... You lucky **** Rew, I will kill you for your luck in ToK.

Out of curiosity, who are you :P, I am interested as to how you know so much about us o_0
                          P.S: Night is probably the most charismatic

Comment

Looking purely at br, Night is strongest, but compare our effective stats and you will see I have the best stats:P.
                            I am also the best wb mage and the best so far in CWs for all the server, that's gotta count for something too, don't take me wrong.. Night is great and the difference between me, Rew and Night is minimal, thh the one who would be the best 1v1 would be Rew(not counting with puri), his blood rune is almost maxed... You lucky **** Rew, I will kill you for your luck in ToK.

Out of curiosity, who are you :P, I am interested as to how you know so much about us o_0
                            Yea, a 1 v 1 would be very even, who times things the best, would be the winner.
                            (we'd all be using Pan, those delphics on mages is heaven).

Do agree ofcourse, Night's a great mage. (nothing bad to say about her(him)?) But the best? Ofcourse i'd like it to be me, but who knows^^
                            Also if we're looking straight out of br, Nightwish does have 1800 more BR over me (not sure how much over Magics) from Physical damage, which has no meaning, whatsoever.
                            Last edited by Smoldering; 12-08-2013, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Wow u twins flared so much ,u have only 1 time to quess who I am.Tought u would figure by now who I am.And by the way I saw nightwish title it says Top Mage(don't wave with stats or silly runes) it says all hahah this is so funny!!!

Comment

Wow u twins flared so much ,u have only 1 time to quess who I am.Tought u would figure by now who I am.And by the way I saw nightwish title it says Top Mage(don't wave with stats or silly runes) it says all hahah this is so funny!!!
                                We're young:P let us.

Also, another that base things on BR?
                                *shakes head*
                                go away to the numbers and no skill group!

....hmmm... as to who you are? No friggin idea...

Comment

Working...
                                X