Views:	1
Size:	270.3 KB
ID:	1679285

New Update

Saif.AzdaNafa
    "Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die" :confused::mad:

Comment

• Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
      i keep crit for cw. i am bored of changing and its a waste of resources, but if you can change sometimes it pays off, like salata's 1st place on cw knights. even with guardian angel crit does immense damage on sylph mode.

@redoga what do you mean optimal? sacrificing some hp for block isnt better? or we should remove block once and for all?
      Well since our Suntoria spell benefits from hp and not block I think as mages we should choose for hp.
      I'm not saying block isn't a viable option; It is, but my personal preference goes to hp.
      ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
      Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
      My pathetic youtube channel
      -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

• Originally posted by Linazz View Post
        Well since our Suntoria spell benefits from hp and not block I think as mages we should choose for hp.
        I'm not saying block isn't a viable option; It is, but my personal preference goes to hp.
        as you saw i dont go suntoria in cw :P, i tried with brutallity, damnation but it was a very risky call...had to ditch lighting bolt

p.s @redoga i cant decide about astrals, illusion, block, or deflection??? i am drowning in tests and in statistics, any help appreciated.
        Originally posted by TheVictorious
        Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
        Originally posted by PunkPetal
        Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
        Originally posted by EdGrr
        A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
        IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
        Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
        Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
        Class: Mage
        Currect Br: 61????

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
          why you equip hp in place of dete?...
          No just showed my astrals.. but i use deter during battles.. that shot was taken during time before reset.. for sake of the BR rating.. u knw what i mean ^^

Comment

as you saw i dont go suntoria in cw :P, i tried with brutallity, damnation but it was a very risky call...had to ditch lighting bolt

p.s @redoga i cant decide about astrals, illusion, block, or deflection??? i am drowning in tests and in statistics, any help appreciated.
            Illusion sucks I've done my amount of tests with it to realize deflection proc >>> illusion proc.
            I use block ... but it doesn't proc much anymore... I think deflection is better now.
            ~ Redoga ~

Comment

• Why not Illusion and Deflection ? True Deflection looks like it works better but when you get hit for 1 and the enemy gets the dmg reflected it's a great thing to have happen. Usually only happens with 7+ astrals though but that shouldn't be a problem for you two.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wolverin3r View Post
                Why not Illusion and Deflection ? True Deflection looks like it works better but when you get hit for 1 and the enemy gets the dmg reflected it's a great thing to have happen. Usually only happens with 7+ astrals though but that shouldn't be a problem for you two.
                what to replace so that you can have both:/?

Comment

• Why not run with goddess blessing, sniper's edge, mysticality, willpower, illusion, determination, fortitude, deflection ? Especially since block seems to process less (at least in Redoga's case).

When I ran with block it worked really well, had ~4.4k block at some point and it really made a difference but now it might just not be worth anymore, who knows, can't run crit and block with full gems yet I guess, not till we're OP like the chinese characters.

It would be nice though, running with block and crit gems, but I wonder how people would balance it ?

Also didn't they add the penetration astral type in china to cut through block ? (And also reduce the knight heal skill from 100% on block to just 80%, I know it's off topic but just saying block might not be all that good in the future.)
                  Last edited by Wolverin3r; 01-06-2014, 03:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wolverin3r View Post
                    Why not run with goddess blessing, sniper's edge, mysticality, willpower, illusion, determination, fortitude, deflection ? Especially since block seems to process less (at least in Redoga's case).

When I ran with block it worked really well, had ~4.4k block at some point and it really made a difference but now it might just not be worth anymore, who knows, can't run crit and block with full gems yet I guess, not till we're OP like the chinese characters.

It would be nice though, running with block and crit gems, but I wonder how people would balance it ?

Also didn't they add the penetration astral type in china to cut through block ? (And also reduce the knight heal skill from 100% on block to just 80%, I know it's off topic but just saying block might not be all that good in the future.)
                    if u are a mage in european servers, please come and face me with 7.1k crit with no guardian angel...i will be delighted to see 80% of my spells critting...guardian angel is a must mate...
                    Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                    A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.

Comment

if u are a mage in european servers, please come and face me with 7.1k crit with no guardian angel...i will be delighted to see 80% of my spells critting...guardian angel is a must mate...
                      U dont have that high rate xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                        without guardian angel astral? i sure have 70% tested on 80 lvl opponent. if he is lower lvl i will have more

Comment

without guardian angel astral? i sure have 70% tested on 80 lvl opponent. if he is lower lvl i will have more
                          70 is not 80 Hehe^^ nah,that was joke - your rate looks nice from wut i remember on GA we can test it next time in bg with my v6 angel^^ Yea,at last i'm 80v

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
                            Read this and thought to put it to the test.

Out of 28 hits with lb to a lvl 80 I critted for 19 times.

It's a small scale test true that; anyways that's a rate of 67,86%. Not bad imo
                            ~ Redoga ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Linazz View Post
                              Read this and thought to put it to the test.

Out of 28 hits with lb to a lvl 80 I critted for 19 times.

It's a small scale test true that; anyways that's a rate of 67,86%. Not bad imo
                              4300 crit and maybe 20% rate,in mpd 30 >_< so i stay with my ewd xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

4300 crit and maybe 20% rate,in mpd 30 >_< so i stay with my ewd xD
                                tsk tsk
                                *nods head from left to right*
                                ~ Redoga ~

Comment

Working...
                                X