Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My mage Click image for larger version

Name:	deci1110114.png
Views:	1
Size:	416.8 KB
ID:	1679507Click image for larger version

Name:	deci1110114astrals.png
Size:	281.1 KB
ID:	1679508
    Wartune
    IGN: Decima
    Guild: Elysium
    Server: S5 (Europe)
    Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
    IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
    Server : 59 (Europe)
    Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

• you have a nice little mage their..im jelly..lol

Comment

• my baby

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_16.png
Size:	308.5 KB
ID:	1681400Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_15.png
Size:	394.9 KB
ID:	1681399
        Last edited by axsela; 02-13-2014, 01:44 PM. Reason: the reason for editing is,that my tool bar was seen. i gonna upload a new picture. hope reason is enough

Comment

• Wow.......
          :cool: --Keep Calm and Stay High-- :cool:

Comment

• Finally done with all 70 pieces today and achieved my goal of breaking 120K br (with apollo tho ).

Name:	1.png
Size:	446.3 KB
ID:	1679864

Name:	2.png
Size:	542.2 KB
ID:	1679865

Name:	3.png
Size:	517.5 KB
ID:	1679866

Name:	4.png
Size:	498.7 KB
ID:	1679867

P.S. How do you guys think about new sylph for mages? Fire has high dps but I believe it won't be much help after guardian system. On the other hand, dark seems to have pretty nice passives and buffs that will be effective for long term use. I am having difficulty choosing which one to use since I have limited resources to make only one OP.
            Therefore, any help/advices will be welcome. Thanks!
            :o Bacon FTW :o
            Kabam s1- Mage
            Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

• Hi I'm new to the forum here sharing my mage

Name:	R.PNG
Size:	480.7 KB
ID:	1679874Click image for larger version

Name:	R1.PNG
Size:	462.1 KB
ID:	1679875

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorisnor View Post
                Finally done with all 70 pieces today and achieved my goal of breaking 120K br (with apollo tho ).

P.S. How do you guys think about new sylph for mages? Fire has high dps but I believe it won't be much help after guardian system. On the other hand, dark seems to have pretty nice passives and buffs that will be effective for long term use. I am having difficulty choosing which one to use since I have limited resources to make only one OP.
                Therefore, any help/advices will be welcome. Thanks!
                Congrats! I've been thinking about the new pets too. I'm aiming for one of everything except Pan, but as for one to make OP, probably have to favor dark a bit. I think it'll be better in pet battles and the passives and various rather evil skills will be more effective against knights than just sheer high patk from fire. For cw it's a harder call, but both probably will be super nasty. I'm moving to a crit build soon, so actually for PvE I think lightning is the best. My two cents

Comment

• Originally posted by ragnaroch01 View Post
                  Hi I'm new to the forum here sharing my mage
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]68428[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]68429[/ATTACH]
                  Welcome
                  That's a nice looking mage you have there; though I think you might want to slow down lvling abit while working on that
                  pve set

Originally posted by EliatanK18 View Post
                  Congrats! I've been thinking about the new pets too. I'm aiming for one of everything except Pan, but as for one to make OP, probably have to favor dark a bit. I think it'll be better in pet battles and the passives and various rather evil skills will be more effective against knights than just sheer high patk from fire. For cw it's a harder call, but both probably will be super nasty. I'm moving to a crit build soon, so actually for PvE I think lightning is the best. My two cents
                  Aye, think Gaia is best for pve. My choice for cw is the queen though.
                  ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
                  Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
                  My pathetic youtube channel
                  -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

• Hello guys, its been a long time since i posted my lovely lustful mage!
                    First of all, i want to thank all my friends in game (arena and BG) for being an inspiration to me!
                    Special greetings to ||Crazy||, CreamySaucy, SilentKing, Melissan and many more.
                    And super duper thank you to my mentor/guide/friend GingerDaHutt for being very patient on me and being a reliable and approachable person without you, maybe im a rush lvler xDDDDDDDD I dedicate this achivement to you ^_^

So anyways i just lvled up from lvl59 to lvl60 which in BR wise not much of a BR increase:

My lvl59 pic:

Name:	[S226] Shiver Howl-WARTUNE at R2Games.com - Mozilla Firefox 1212014 24319 PM.bmp.jpg
Size:	193.6 KB
ID:	1679957

My lvl60 pics:

Name:	[S226] Shiver Howl-WARTUNE at R2Games.com - Mozilla Firefox 1212014 32117 PM.bmp.jpg
Size:	190.4 KB
ID:	1679958

Name:	[S226] Shiver Howl-WARTUNE at R2Games.com - Mozilla Firefox 1212014 32703 PM.bmp.jpg
Size:	174.4 KB
ID:	1679959
                    this ***** advance kyanite took my 3.1m kyanite to that!!!! and not even complete

Name:	[S226] Shiver Howl-WARTUNE at R2Games.com - Mozilla Firefox 1212014 32708 PM.bmp.jpg
Size:	233.7 KB
ID:	1679960

Name:	[S226] Shiver Howl-WARTUNE at R2Games.com - Mozilla Firefox 1212014 33231 PM.bmp.jpg
Size:	195.1 KB
ID:	1679961

Comment

• Originally posted by s226_4Nia View Post
                      Hello guys, its been a long time since i posted my lovely lustful mage!
                      First of all, i want to thank all my friends in game (arena and BG) for being an inspiration to me!
                      Special greetings to ||Crazy||, CreamySaucy, SilentKing, Melissan and many more.
                      And super duper thank you to my mentor/guide/friend GingerDaHutt for being very patient on me and being a reliable and approachable person without you, maybe im a rush lvler xDDDDDDDD I dedicate this achivement to you ^_^

So anyways i just lvled up from lvl59 to lvl60 which in BR wise not much of a BR increase:

My lvl59 pic:
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]68813[/ATTACH]

My lvl60 pics:
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]68814[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]68815[/ATTACH]
                      this ***** advance kyanite took my 3.1m kyanite to that!!!! and not even complete
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]68816[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]68817[/ATTACH]
                      Hello Tlts only thing i could see from ur post jajajajjaja
                      IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

• Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
                        Hello Tlts only thing i could see from ur post jajajajjaja
                        shhh! we dont care about that. Face > tlts

Comment

• Here's my mage:
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Sturlalex; 01-21-2014, 01:38 PM.
                          Mage Calira on US East
                          Lvl: 80
                          BR: 159K+

Comment

• Originally posted by Sturlalex View Post
                            Here's my mage:
                            You used everything to boost your stats... awfully high MA, PA, HP.
                            Potions, Scrolls and Warrior's Call.

Not saying your toon isn't impressive, judging from your Soul Engraving, it's actually pretty good.
                            Just showcase it without all those temporary boosts (Academy Blessing allowed) so we readers can get a true sense of prowess.

Edit: Upon further investigation it's almost possible to achieve such stats without scrolls and/or Warrior's Call. See this post
                            Last edited by MrPunkinHead; 01-21-2014, 05:14 PM.
                            "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                            Smart people outsmart each other.
                            Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                            TheGuardingDark status: ██
                            senadbasic status: ██
                            oxykotton status: ██

Comment

• Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
                              You used everything to boost your stats... awfully high MA, PA, HP.
                              Potions, Scrolls and Warrior's Call.

Not saying your toon isn't impressive, judging from your Soul Engraving, it's actually pretty good.
                              Just showcase it without all those temporary boosts (Academy Blessing allowed) so we readers can get a true sense of prowess.
                              s/he not using pot, that the actual stats. big boost from the sylph and fate lvl 20
                              Server: East Coast Server 300+
                              Class: Mage
                              Level: 70+
                              Battle Rating: 90+k
                              Honor: Lord Divine

Comment

• Originally posted by ball0n View Post
                                s/he not using pot, that the actual stats. big boost from the sylph and fate lvl 20
                                i demand an ss of her proving she isnt buffed

Comment

Working...
                                X