Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	111111.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	348.8 KB
ID:	1681087

New Update for my talent

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
      You've clearly not heard about slow leveling.

What's wrong with still being 64!? o.O
      What is the point in slow lvling nao?
      Waste of talent exp,waste of sylph exp60 set is nothing special, soon will be 80 to complete...
      Beeing 90k br on 64v is super, but overall ...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
        What is the point in slow lvling nao?
        Waste of talent exp,waste of sylph exp60 set is nothing special, soon will be 80 to complete...
        Beeing 90k br on 64v is super, but overall ...
        At level 70 or 80, 90K BR is nothing special.

My goal is to be as strong as I reasonably can, for my level. I don't have thousands of dollars to drop into this game, so I slow level.

If I jump to 70, any strength advantage I have over same level is lost, why would I ruin a reputation of relative strength to just be another ~90K. When I get to 70, I want everyone to still be asking how I do it. So in turn I can point them the slow leveling thread, again.
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

My goal is to be as strong as I reasonably can, for my level. I don't have thousands of dollars to drop into this game, so I slow level.

If I jump to 70, any strength advantage I have over same level is lost, why would I ruin a reputation of relative strength to just be another ~90K. When I get to 70, I want everyone to still be asking how I do it. So in turn I can point them the slow leveling thread, again.
          My sorry for cw!!!
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
            Clearly Wanting to get the 60 set at this level, and after that I've yet to decide what to do level wise
            still isn't this you're last chance to use the thousand of skeleton keys you got from slow leveling? There isn't any summoner in 70+ mpd. Now I do understand the concept of slow leveling but how much more can you raise you're br at this point when the astrals requites extremely hish amounts of gold to be leveled just onces, while the gems are also very hard to level I assume. Isn't it time for you to raise to lvl 68+ get you're lvl 60 pve set quick with key runs, and finally raise you're hs without even the fear of doing xp events?

Comment

In this way someone can say ... I stay 3 Years in same school class coz here im smarter then will be in higher
              Atm who stay on 60+ lose to much, and u allways will be behind,even ppl weaker then u nao but in long run they will be stronger

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

In this way someone can say ... I stay 3 Years in same school class coz here im smarter then will be in higher
                That's stupid of you to comment on.
                You know people take 2-6 year courses of study to perfect their major in education, right? It's best to start sooner than later, intellectually and financially.
                It's what my sister did.

Really bad comparison you chose there.
                "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                Smart people outsmart each other.
                Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                TheGuardingDark status: ██
                senadbasic status: ██
                oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Atm who stay on 60+ lose to much, and u allways will be behind,even ppl weaker then u nao but in long run they will be stronger
                  But I don't stay in the same class at school, nor do I retake that class year after year.

A better comparison would be an apprentice craftsman. Who stays behind after school for extra tuition, even though he's among the top pupils in the class.

Thus taking more time over his learning projects, learning his craft at a higher than average rate per year in training.

If I level up to level 80 right now. I'll suffer from burn out once I'm bored of the dungeons. right now If I get bored. I can level up and have something new to do.
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                  Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
                    That's stupid of you to comment on.
                    You know people take 2-6 year courses of study to perfect their major in education, right? It's best to start sooner than later, intellectually and financially.
                    It's what my sister did.

Really bad comparison you chose there.
                    I dont say Nothing aBout coursesthis was more aBout highschool. Normal ppl want finish it and go on study, this wut slow lvlrs do atm is like stay in highschool longer then others
                    But ok,end with this school things. Ginger want be king in lowbie barket, his choicemaybe some day he join to big Boys and show how great he is

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Ginger is nothing. ive seen accounts older than my grandfather and still level 49

Comment

• this is my mage from Kabam-S8 which is brought up in a purely non-cash way..showing here all my things
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	deep1.png
Size:	231.6 KB
ID:	1681089Click image for larger version

Name:	deep2.png
Size:	452.3 KB
ID:	1681090Click image for larger version

Name:	deep3.png
Size:	305.3 KB
ID:	1681091Click image for larger version

Name:	deep4.png
Size:	167.0 KB
ID:	1681092Click image for larger version

Name:	deep5.png
Size:	273.5 KB
ID:	1681093Click image for larger version

Name:	deep6.png
Size:	230.8 KB
ID:	1681094Click image for larger version

Name:	deep7.png
Size:	515.6 KB
ID:	1681095Click image for larger version

Name:	deep8.png
Size:	513.4 KB
ID:	1681096Click image for larger version

Name:	deep9.png
Size:	405.6 KB
ID:	1681097Click image for larger version

Name:	deep10.png
Size:	483.3 KB
ID:	1681098Click image for larger version

Name:	deep11.png
Size:	584.5 KB
ID:	1681099Click image for larger version

Name:	deep12.png
Size:	390.0 KB
ID:	1681100Click image for larger version

Name:	deep13.png
Size:	135.7 KB
ID:	1681101

currently am 1)maxing my guild skills 2)completing my lvl 2 talent tree 3)getting red astrals of the basics 4)completing 60 pve sets 5)getting lvl 8 MATK enlightment and sumthin of this and sumthin of that lol
                        Last edited by coolroy114; 02-02-2014, 04:09 AM.
                        I AM DEVIL’S OWN AGENT

Comment

• Why you spending your exp and talents on those worthless skills? Mage has 4 skills u should have the rest is junk when u have nothing else to spend them on

Comment

But I don't stay in the same class at school, nor do I retake that class year after year.

A better comparison would be an apprentice craftsman. Who stays behind after school for extra tuition, even though he's among the top pupils in the class.

Thus taking more time over his learning projects, learning his craft at a higher than average rate per year in training.

If I level up to level 80 right now. I'll suffer from burn out once I'm bored of the dungeons. right now If I get bored. I can level up and have something new to do.
                            If runing 2x miniboss moon nm when it takes 5 min, fight on ga where u dont have natural enymys, enter bg where u usualy are top br only for carting is game...good for u u dont run tok nm,spire or lych nm. U lose tons of sc,bb or fashion cores, u are not even close to something like hsyour sylphs lose tons of exp, u dont gain mahra Bcs u dont have sc to exchange in events...tell me, where in all this loses u see your adventage or where fun when u dont run spire/mpd/bg where u can fight with someone stronger then u. U sit in safe zone where u can be the best on arena/bg or show how high br u have against other 64v players

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
                              Why you spending your exp and talents on those worthless skills? Mage has 4 skills u should have the rest is junk when u have nothing else to spend them on
                              I see them work 50% of the time..so no wastage i think..every talents hav their own effects and i dont wanna miss any
                              Last edited by coolroy114; 02-02-2014, 04:45 AM.
                              I AM DEVIL’S OWN AGENT

Comment

If runing 2x miniboss moon nm when it takes 5 min, fight on ga where u dont have natural enymys, enter bg where u usualy are top br only for carting is game...good for u u dont run tok nm,spire or lych nm. U lose tons of sc,bb or fashion cores, u are not even close to something like hsyour sylphs lose tons of exp, u dont gain mahra Bcs u dont have sc to exchange in events...tell me, where in all this loses u see your adventage or where fun when u dont run spire/mpd/bg where u can fight with someone stronger then u. U sit in safe zone where u can be the best on arena/bg or show how high br u have against other 64v players
                                like you said some people like staying in safe zone and have highest br to be "god" in the end they end up being the weak ones..have examples for that lol

Originally posted by coolroy114 View Post
                                I see them work 50% of the time..so no wastage i think..every talents hav their own effects and i dont wanna miss any
                                barrier,survival,redemption,focus(only 1 point here nothing more needed..) and momentum its very useful, spaming md is dangerous the rest of talents are ****..

Comment

Working...
                                X