Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once u get 99hs u will max all talens,wut else to do? But Yea, this talents are only usefull w/o maxed hsNoone use damnation or dth...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
      You've clearly not heard about slow leveling.

What's wrong with still being 64!? o.O
      Nothing at all, I just couldn't do it, I have everything I wanted from that level. Even 65-69 is useless to me, I leveled to 70+, farming 70 set now.
      Knowing how long that will take I didn't want to farm below 70 long lol.
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
        If runing 2x miniboss moon nm when it takes 5 min, fight on ga where u dont have natural enymys, enter bg where u usualy are top br only for carting is game...good for u u dont run tok nm,spire or lych nm. U lose tons of sc,bb or fashion cores, u are not even close to something like hsyour sylphs lose tons of exp, u dont gain mahra Bcs u dont have sc to exchange in events...tell me, where in all this loses u see your adventage or where fun when u dont run spire/mpd/bg where u can fight with someone stronger then u. U sit in safe zone where u can be the best on arena/bg or show how high br u have against other 64v players
        There are plenty of people in BG's who are able to kill me. Plenty. In my 40's and to an extent my 50's too: I was untouchable. There were 2 possibly 3 people who could kill me. Total. I'm 64 now and there are dozens of people who kill me with ease. So I'm not the top dog, never claimed to be. I'm hardly playing it safe. I need to be dropping a few thousands of dollars into this game to be 'safe'.

How is Lych NM any better than Moon NM? You get XP, some loot drops and fight some mobs and a couple of bosses. What's the difference at a fundamental level? Sure Lych gives you more XP... well big whoop. I'll be doing Lych soon enough.

I have earnt enough SC's to secure this next event easily. BB's and fashion cores: I could earn enough whips/SC's to secure an item of clothing if I want it from each monthly event. So I don't see my immediate requirement for fashion cores.

Spire and ToK are boring in my opinion. The player shadows in ToK, are not the actual person they represent. If it was they'd win without issue. I don't see where the reward is in fighting someone at 75% of their strength. The XP to loot ratio is also awful. Why would I waste valuable XP on 1/4 of the drops that the same XP value drops elsewhere?

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
        Nothing at all, I just couldn't do it, I have everything I wanted from that level. Even 65-69 is useless to me, I leveled to 70+, farming 70 set now.
        Knowing how long that will take I didn't want to farm below 70 long lol.
        I've always said that slow leveling will not suit everyone, nor will it satisfy everyone who tries it. There are people who get it, and others who don't.

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
        tell me, where in all this loses u see your adventage or where fun when u dont run spire/mpd/bg where u can fight with someone stronger then u. U sit in safe zone where u can be the best on arena/bg or show how high br u have against other 64v players
        I don't see why I should get knocked for my choice in play style? Or told that the enjoyment I get from the game is not true enjoyment, or that I could be having more fun elsewhere? Who are you to tell me what my fun is? or what opinion I should hold?

Just because you don't seem to get it, doesn't mean you are entitled to belittle me, my opinion or my play style.

What is wrong with me being proud of my BR and my level? There are lots of people here who are proud of their characters. There are also people who are proud to be non cashers: Why don't you belittle their choices?
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• I slow leveled most of my time Ginger, farmed 59 for 3 months alone, just for LD, then farmed 64 to get 60 set. But I didn't want to farm for HS, especially with sylph being so strong the higher they're leveled.
          Also farming 70 set is a solid reason for me to skip 70- camping after having 60 set ^^. But don't get me wrong, I respect your decision, to each his own ofcourse.
          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-02-2014, 10:40 AM. Reason: edit for removing quote
          Player Class: Archer
          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
            I slow leveled most of my time Ginger, farmed 59 for 3 months alone, just for LD, then farmed 64 to get 60 set. But I didn't want to farm for HS, especially with sylph being so strong the higher they're leveled.
            Also farming 70 set is a solid reason for me to skip 70- camping after having 60 set ^^. But don't get me wrong, I respect your decision, to each his own ofcourse.
            Aye. I remember.

And your decision to play at a more regular speed is nothing to do with me. It's your choice, it's not like I have to live with your consequences. I could offer you advice, whether you take that advice or not, is your prerogative.

Likewise your decision to move to 70, is sensible in many ways, I see and totally understand why you moved to 70. I just won't be following that course. It's not for me.
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
              You've clearly not heard about slow leveling.

What's wrong with still being 64!? o.O
              I do hear bout it ... but i think it is better to skip set 60 as his BR is high now ... u can save insignia there 48 k for pve 60, n use it for 100k for pve 70 ...

Another thing, slow level I think good, but if there is no purpose again why u need to be slow ? for exam. u got LD medal, ur BR high why not arrange to move on ...

U can't won to 70-s (casher) if this u want as u do slow leveler ... for me, as I have LD, I never been to BG again or Arena (As have 70 set), coz it spend time and kinda boring ...

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
              At level 70 or 80, 90K BR is nothing special.

My goal is to be as strong as I reasonably can, for my level. I don't have thousands of dollars to drop into this game, so I slow level.

If I jump to 70, any strength advantage I have over same level is lost, why would I ruin a reputation of relative strength to just be another ~90K. When I get to 70, I want everyone to still be asking how I do it. So in turn I can point them the slow leveling thread, again.
              Tell me, which BR are special in 70-s with ur think ?

There are many ppls in 70-s which are non casher or light, can reach more than 100k BR at 70-s ... And it is useless if light or non casher to compete to casher, as this is pay 2 win game

At the point, I do respect to all who do slow level as their main purpose is to have LD medal, and build their skill like guild skill or other .. but there is a limit that they must pass it ...
              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-02-2014, 10:47 AM. Reason: merging double post

Comment

• Originally posted by R23899557
                Tell me, which BR are special in 70-s with ur think ?

There are many ppls in 70-s which are non casher or light, can reach more than 100k BR at 70-s ... And it is useless if light or non casher to compete to casher, as this is pay 2 win game

At the point, I do respect to all who do slow level as their main purpose is to have LD medal, and build their skill like guild skill or other .. but there is a limit that they must pass it ...
                He plan make x-mass gift for himself and jump to 69v
                Ginger,
                Tok 75% of power? Stage 5 nm buff up stats to 120% or 110%, try fight with one or 2 players full dressed
                Spire Boring? Wut stage u have completed?
                About lych Yea, this is easy for me but still much more fun in killing my tank then in moon with 90k br
                Who em i to say where u should find fun? Noone but i can judge your playstyle
                Its kinda funny how in few months game was change, i respect your slow lvling but this is relict of old times.
                Maybe u just play to long in slow lvl and now u dont know how to find yourself in new reality good luck, cya in bg next Year. Maybe^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• My low powered young mage.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	New Bitmap Image (5).JPG
Views:	1
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	1681111Click image for larger version

Name:	New Bitmap Image.JPG
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	1681112Click image for larger version

Name:	New Bitmap Image (2).JPG
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	1681113Click image for larger version

Name:	New Bitmap Image (3).JPG
Size:	66.7 KB
ID:	1681114Click image for larger version

Name:	New Bitmap Image (4).JPG
Size:	73.1 KB
ID:	1681115

Comment

• Originally posted by R23899557 View Post
                    With ur BR, better go direct to get pve 70 instead of 60 ..
                    Lol, no.
                    Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                    still isn't this you're last chance to use the thousand of skeleton keys you got from slow leveling? There isn't any summoner in 70+ mpd. Now I do understand the concept of slow leveling but how much more can you raise you're br at this point when the astrals requites extremely hish amounts of gold to be leveled just onces, while the gems are also very hard to level I assume. Isn't it time for you to raise to lvl 68+ get you're lvl 60 pve set quick with key runs, and finally raise you're hs without even the fear of doing xp events?
                    I plan to help guildies with their key runs, but thank you for being concerned. I can raise my BR quite a fair bit more at this level, so there's enough for me to do. I do all XP events, and I *am* raising my HS, so once again, thank you for your concern, but I'm doing more than ok atm.

Originally posted by R23899557 View Post
                    but i think it is better to skip set 60 as his BR is high now ...
                    *her, thank you very much... And no, it's not high. It's far from high. So, once again: no.

Comment

• 70 IS FINALLY DONE!
                      Saw some comments about skipping 60 set.

NEVER EVER DO IT!!!
                      get 60 set. Always.
                      Takes no time at all with keyruns, 70 set takes months...3months+ often

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mount med 70 set.png
Size:	509.3 KB
ID:	1681147Click image for larger version

Name:	BR med 70 set..png
Size:	627.4 KB
ID:	1681148
                      S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                      Mage: Existence (G.M)
                      BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
                        70 IS FINALLY DONE!
                        Saw some comments about skipping 60 set.

NEVER EVER DO IT!!!
                        get 60 set. Always.
                        Takes no time at all with keyruns, 70 set takes months...3months+ often

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70340[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]70341[/ATTACH]
                        Lies...i see 60 rings! ^^
                        Nice upgrate, still ewD?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• 'course! EWD for tha win!
                          Works for me, a mage my br on server tried crit, went back to ewd.
                          I've not yet the time (aka gold by wb), gems or refines to try crit build.
                          First 70 ring comes in 6-7 days

Comment

'course! EWD for tha win!
                            Works for me, a mage my br on server tried crit, went back to ewd.
                            I've not yet the time (aka gold by wb), gems or refines to try crit build.
                            First 70 ring comes in 6-7 days
                            Hehei will switch to crit 2moro, still rafine to finishwhen i make wut i plan will be around 6.5k crit so should be nice rate
                            Good luck with rings

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Thanks, just need gold... And inget like 1-2 WB a week now. Gotta sleep before late WB, school during early WB and at weekends often busy:/ or out.
                              Used full gold from 60 set to make 70 neck enchant.. 25m gold *shivers*

Comment

Thanks, just need gold... And inget like 1-2 WB a week now. Gotta sleep before late WB, school during early WB and at weekends often busy:/ or out.
                                Used full gold from 60 set to make 70 neck enchant.. 25m gold *shivers*
                                wait..what..that much gold just for one piece? *goes into a corner and cries*

Comment

Working...
                                X