Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    wait..what..that much gold just for one piece? *goes into a corner and cries*
    hi sir when are u going to post ur screenshot here
    Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

• yep. I accidently lost 1m of it without a luckstone, but for enchant from +1-+36 and making legend, make it 24m gold. +- 1m
      S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
      Mage: Existence (G.M)
      BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

• Originally posted by R23899557 View Post
        I do hear bout it ... but i think it is better to skip set 60 as his BR is high now ... u can save insignia there 48 k for pve 60, n use it for 100k for pve 70 ...

Another thing, slow level I think good, but if there is no purpose again why u need to be slow ? for exam. u got LD medal, ur BR high why not arrange to move on ...

U can't won to 70-s (casher) if this u want as u do slow leveler ... for me, as I have LD, I never been to BG again or Arena (As have 70 set), coz it spend time and kinda boring ...

Tell me, which BR are special in 70-s with ur think ?

There are many ppls in 70-s which are non casher or light, can reach more than 100k BR at 70-s ... And it is useless if light or non casher to compete to casher, as this is pay 2 win game

At the point, I do respect to all who do slow level as their main purpose is to have LD medal, and build their skill like guild skill or other .. but there is a limit that they must pass it ...
        In 70s?
        Early 70 ~110-115k, late 70s, 120k+ and in 80, 130k+

Comment

wait..what..that much gold just for one piece? *goes into a corner and cries*
          Went into hiding because you can't answer my questions again? HAHAAHAHA trash. You FAIL

Comment

• Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
            hi sir when are u going to post ur screenshot here
            when o finish 60 set,if you want it fast tell to people on server to save some damned keys :3

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
            Went into hiding because you can't answer my questions again? HAHAAHAHA trash. You FAIL
            and that question may be?

Comment

when o finish 60 set,if you want it fast tell to people on server to save some damned keys :3

and that question may be?
              Since some idiot mod deleted it i'm fine with typing it again.

What happen to tanking moon NM with ease with your 55 set? I bet some of us are still waiting for your vid. What's the best sylph combo on WB since you were saying other's combo sucks? Please enlighten us. Why is lv80 best lv to camp HS? What are the pros and cons of going lv80? Why did you get mount since you think mahra is better? Ans all of these questions please Mr know it all. Don't always talk and no action. And do us a favor, do not simply teach others what to do with their char when you yourself can't even build it right.
              Last edited by darrylch; 02-04-2014, 01:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                Since some idiot mod deleted it i'm fine with typing it again.

What happen to tanking moon NM with ease with your 55 set? I bet some of us are still waiting for your vid. What's the best sylph combo on WB since you were saying other's combo sucks? Please enlighten us. Why is lv80 best lv to camp HS? What are the pros and cons of going lv80? Why did you get mount since you think mahra is better? Ans all of these questions please Mr know it all. Don't always talk and no action.
                others can tank,i dont like wasting my hp packs they arent exactly cheap,best sylph combo?hmmm like hell ill be telling that,seriosly why lvl 80?isnt it obvious -_- no cap,more exp from bounties,more exp from guild toa,exp penalty gone,more astral slot,dont think i talked about cons and pros of lv 80,cause mount looks so good maybe?i like that out of most mounts i can get why ignore that?

Comment

others can tank,i dont like wasting my hp packs they arent exactly cheap,best sylph combo?hmmm like hell ill be telling that,seriosly why lvl 80?isnt it obvious -_- no cap,more exp from bounties,more exp from guild toa,exp penalty gone,more astral slot,dont think i talked about cons and pros of lv 80,cause mount looks so good maybe?i like that out of most mounts i can get why ignore that?
                  You're not answering my questions. Or rather, you can't answer ROFL! K this just confirmed you're dumb. I'm done with you trash. Until you dare to post your own char's SS. Ciao.

Comment

Why is lv80 best lv to camp HS? What are the pros and cons of going lv80?
                    Coz when u enter 70+ No matter how long time u spend on hs,u will never catch ppl till u make hs maxed
                    So better is just go to 80v. get next astro slot,max troops, be able to upgrate advanced academy to max,get more exp from tree and Bounty/shadow quest, get maxed skill setup - max thunderer and bl rox in spire/mpd...
                    And when we get next patch , compensation in exp books will give us a lot of exp or gold^^
                    I dont touch other q ...^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

You're not answering my questions. Or rather, you can't answer ROFL! K this just confirmed you're dumb. I'm done with you trash. Until you dare to post your own char's SS. Ciao.
                      lolol you and pac are same,you both do mr smart *** and then in the end start bad mouthing the other person and leaving lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                        Coz when u enter 70+ No matter how long time u spend on hs,u will never catch ppl till u make hs maxed
                        So better is just go to 80v. get next astro slot,max troops, be able to upgrate advanced academy to max,get more exp from tree and Bounty/shadow quest, get maxed skill setup - max thunderer and bl rox in spire/mpd...
                        And when we get next patch , compensation in exp books will give us a lot of exp or gold^^
                        I dont touch other q ...^^
                        and here I was planning to camp at lvl 72 to level up my hs lol. What level do you think I need to usually be stunned for 'only' 2 rounds? Still better than 3 lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                          and here I was planning to camp at lvl 72 to level up my hs lol. What level do you think I need to usually be stunned for 'only' 2 rounds? Still better than 3 lol
                          level 72? here i thought level 71 (me) was a good idea xD.. seems higher you go the better it is xD
                          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• There is No cap to be honestbut if u want stay under 75,better go to 74- 1 skill point more can make diff
                            And i'm not good person to ask aBout hs xD i was walk from 70 to 80 with hs 35^^ now is 60 and still rise up

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                              level 72? here i thought level 71 (me) was a good idea xD.. seems higher you go the better it is xD
                              U dont lose exp from mpd like in 60+ barket,from 70 to 79 u gain same exp, only diff is higher v - more exp from tree or Bounty

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                                U dont lose exp from mpd like in 60+ barket,from 70 to 79 u gain same exp, only diff is higher v - more exp from tree or Bounty
                                Mm true, was told by team to stay put and build hs, every time we did arena, i would always get hs by every single person xD.. so nearly half way done with hs xD
                                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Working...
                                X