Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    level 72? here i thought level 71 (me) was a good idea xD.. seems higher you go the better it is xD
    I believe the orange bounty gave me 30+ k more xp at lvl 71, that is a breaking point lol. Not sure how much more you can get from the other levels but when i saw that lvl 73 requires the same xp as 3 hs I said 'thats it, no more xp for me until I get the lvl 70 set' which shall probably take me a little over 3 months lol

p.s. when we meet again in bg, have mercy please, I only have lvl 22 hs
    Last edited by Draggyy; 02-04-2014, 02:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
      I believe the orange bounty gave me 30+ k more xp at lvl 71, that is a breaking point lol. Not sure how much more you can get from the other levels but when i saw that lvl 73 requires the same xp as 3 hs I said 'thats it, no more xp for me until I get the lvl 70 set' which shall probably take me a little over 3 months lol

Haha i know, set takes so long to get, and since arena always bugs for me, can't even do that to get insig xD... But don't worry about BG, won't come in til i am VIP 9, which is in 1 week ... plus i don't seal, too old school for that :P
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

30k+exp?o.O the hell??

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
          30k+exp?o.O the hell??
          allow me to correct myself , 30 k + more xp than lvl 69-70

Comment

Personaly i sugest go to 74, now i gues u dont have maxed bl + lvl 3 thunderer? on 74v u can do it and its awsome in spire or lych
            + 72 or 74 u are in same arena/bg barket,only with higer troops and better skill setup
            U are hs 21,i walk with 35 till 80 and not much difference^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
              Personaly i sugest go to 74, now i gues u dont have maxed bl + lvl 3 thunderer? on 74v u can do it and its awsome in spire or lych
              + 72 or 74 u are in same arena/bg barket,only with higer troops and better skill setup
              U are hs 21,i walk with 35 till 80 and not much difference^^
              you can havemaxed bl and lv 3 thunderer on lv 72 as well,well if you aare only mage in spire you cant really use thunderer unless you kill 10/11/12 in one go lol

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                you can havemaxed bl and lv 3 thunderer on lv 72 as well,well if you aare only mage in spire you cant really use thunderer unless you kill 10/11/12 in one go lol
                Ah,wrong calculationbut allways better to have 5/5 bolt and make more dmg then 4/5 as main skill
                And u can walk with th as solo mage, bolt th resto bl sunto
                Puri is not that much needed,only for Bleed wut u can just avoid coz of heal rune.
                On eye using puri is waste of time coz u get this debuff again next turn...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Anata, you didnt saw the title? "share YOUR mage" not others, so 1st make your mage
                  Archer TieraLucent
                  S65 Selsmire Stronghold
                  Lvl 80
                  BR 21m+

Comment

• Originally posted by Aurtumryu View Post
                    Anata, you didnt saw the title? "share YOUR mage" not others, so 1st make your mage
                    Check my signature,then back and write lol

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• maybe better tell from where you got this mage lol
                      1st owner was jammes so dont talk nonsense
                      Archer TieraLucent
                      S65 Selsmire Stronghold
                      Lvl 80
                      BR 21m+

Comment

• I better say nothing
                        Last edited by miQQQs; 02-04-2014, 04:05 PM.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• i dont need to tell this to you and im happy from that what you writed, cya
                          Archer TieraLucent
                          S65 Selsmire Stronghold
                          Lvl 80
                          BR 21m+

Comment

• Originally posted by Aurtumryu View Post
                            i dont need to tell this to you and im happy from that what you writed, cya
                            I will check 2moro ranking ^^ dont like secrets xD have good nightcya

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Taking over someone else's account is not permitted. I have captured your confession and will forward it to the GM's. I will let them deal with you.
                              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• That's a very very very dumb rule.
                                I mean, peoples pay very much for and if you can't even let peoples take it over when they're tired of R2 games sence of cost..

Also, on my server we had problems with a hacker, multiple peoples sent reports, SS, and witness to r2. Didn't get replies really....
                                I've had this hacker problems before, like 6-7 on diff servers, i think 1 has been solved, ish.
                                If GM's act on this and not hackers, ... I mean seriously...
                                That's beyond low.
                                S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                                Mage: Existence (G.M)
                                BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Working...
                                X