Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
    Taking over someone else's account is not permitted. I have captured your confession and will forward it to the GM's. I will let them deal with you.
    Ekhm...seriusly? How many acc's in this game change owners, other thing wut is wrong if someone want leave this game = stop spending cash,but give acc to someone who will keep toon in game and spend cash on it? I'm not suprised aBout wut mod must do...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
      Ekhm...seriusly? How many acc's in this game change owners, other thing wut is wrong if someone want leave this game = stop spending cash,but give acc to someone who will keep toon in game and spend cash on it? I'm not suprised aBout wut mod must do...
      The fact is it's against the terms. It's like breaking the law. Example, here in the US. if you litter on the ground you can get a ticket, or if you jaywalk you can get a ticket. Sure a few people doing it every so often isn't a big deal but the fact that it's against the law. Makes it nor right. There is nothing wrong about using other characters that aren't your own but if it's put in the tos. Then it's against the rules of the game. So in the end it makes it wrong. Need to becareful of what you post in public. Not condoning any thing about breaking the rules of the game but if you really didn't want to get caught. Then you shouldn't have posted it on the forums. Just bc everyone does it doesn't make it right.

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
        The fact is it's against the terms. It's like breaking the law. Example, here in the US. if you litter on the ground you can get a ticket, or if you jaywalk you can get a ticket. Sure a few people doing it every so often isn't a big deal but the fact that it's against the law. Makes it nor right. There is nothing wrong about using other characters that aren't your own but if it's put in the tos. Then it's against the rules of the game. So in the end it makes it wrong. Need to becareful of what you post in public. Not condoning any thing about breaking the rules of the game but if you really didn't want to get caught. Then you shouldn't have posted it on the forums. Just bc everyone does it doesn't make it right.
        YeahI know all of it wut u say,and was my mistake ...will see,maybe i get reason to stop play this game^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• i wonder what ana original acc was if he had onee :/

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
            i wonder what ana original acc was if he had onee :/
            His original was a slow leveling archer? he had it in his sig for a very long time lol
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Taking over someone else's account is not permitted. I have captured your confession and will forward it to the GM's. I will let them deal with you.
              Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
              That's a very very very dumb rule.
              I mean, peoples pay very much for and if you can't even let peoples take it over when they're tired of R2 games sence of cost..

Also, on my server we had problems with a hacker, multiple peoples sent reports, SS, and witness to r2. Didn't get replies really....
              I've had this hacker problems before, like 6-7 on diff servers, i think 1 has been solved, ish.
              If GM's act on this and not hackers, ... I mean seriously...
              That's beyond low.
              Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
              It's one of the best rule in the game. It makes a lot of money for R²Games.
              Imagine a 150k BR account retired.

Then someone has to start a new account to spend money to reach that BR. It would cost at least 20k USD to reach that BR in a short amount of time.
              R2 wins.

If you let someone take over, R2 loses the money.

IMO, very good rule.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
                That's a very very very dumb rule.
                I mean, peoples pay very much for and if you can't even let peoples take it over when they're tired of R2 games sence of cost..

Also, on my server we had problems with a hacker, multiple peoples sent reports, SS, and witness to r2. Didn't get replies really....
                I've had this hacker problems before, like 6-7 on diff servers, i think 1 has been solved, ish.
                If GM's act on this and not hackers, ... I mean seriously...
                That's beyond low.
                I'm with this guy, I find it ironic with the rampant/hacking cheating going on they would choose to focus on dead account trading
                Blizzarea
                S147
                Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

• Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                  I'm with this guy, I find it ironic with the rampant/hacking cheating going on they would choose to focus on dead account trading
                  Honestly, a lot of mmo companies are like that. Especially free to play mmorpgs. The G.Ms rather act on something easy like banning someone for acct trading. Than taking time out and trying to find who is hacking the game up. If it's something simple and easy they will go after that first. If it takes too much time they will push it back or not even act on it. Many mmo companies are like that.

Comment

Stingy ...
                    I see so many threads with ppl asking for help, yet you act on something small as this.
                    I am aware you do this to follow the rules set by r2games, but that doesn't change the fact that you manage to find something like this in a totally different topic, yet manages to bypass all the threads with the thread names asking for help and whatnot.

Comment

• Update on post #1421
                      Went back to EWD... WB sucks again now but other than that i feel much more tanky ^^.

Click image for larger version

Name:	asde.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	282.8 KB
ID:	1681190

Name:	asde2.JPG
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	1681191

Comment

• Update for my mage after going crit. My def suffered alot for crit stat but I'm happy with the rate for now. (Way more fun to see the big red letters than boring wd XD)
                        My goal for this month would be getting crit to 6.5k and upping my def back (gb 9 first hopefully).

Name:	1.png
Size:	463.1 KB
ID:	1681208

Name:	2.png
Size:	530.2 KB
ID:	1681209
                        :o Bacon FTW :o
                        Kabam s1- Mage
                        Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

• Update of my 6.5k crit mage. And thanks to the gem events i'm using lv4 matks and other lv3s for hp/mdef/pdef LOL. However, no regrets since i'm still the top 3 mage on WB. Targetting 7k crit with 70leg set in 40+ days.

Name:	70mage .jpg
Size:	128.1 KB
ID:	1681210Click image for larger version

Name:	70 mage astral.jpg
Size:	74.6 KB
ID:	1681211

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorisnor View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]70608[/ATTACH]
                            Do you have block refines or gems? Where's that block stat coming from o.O? I only get around 2.7k from LD medal + level 7 block astral :\. Have fun with the crit

Having issues trying to attach pics into forum messages, but you guys can see my transformation on ****** blog, even though I've changed it a little since. I'll try to post here again later. Think EWD was better overall, but crit is so ridiculous PvE lol xD

Comment

• My mage, still need to work on refining

Name:	deci.jpg
Size:	127.1 KB
ID:	1681215

Name:	deciastro.jpg
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	1681216
                              Wartune
                              IGN: Decima
                              Guild: Elysium
                              Server: S5 (Europe)
                              Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
                              IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
                              Server : 59 (Europe)
                              Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

• Originally posted by EliatanK18 View Post
                                Do you have block refines or gems? Where's that block stat coming from o.O? I only get around 2.7k from LD medal + level 7 block astral :\. Have fun with the crit

Having issues trying to attach pics into forum messages, but you guys can see my transformation on ****** blog, even though I've changed it a little since. I'll try to post here again later. Think EWD was better overall, but crit is so ridiculous PvE lol xD

Yeah I have 2 lv 10 block refines and 1 lv 9 on 3 gears. Apart from that + astral + LD, I have no other block stats.

I think wd is better overall too but crit is so fun hehe.
                                :o Bacon FTW :o
                                Kabam s1- Mage
                                Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

Working...
                                X