Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lorisnor View Post
    Yeah I have 2 lv 10 block refines and 1 lv 9 on 3 gears. Apart from that + astral + LD, I have no other block stats.
    Interesting. I want more block, but feel like I don't have the real estate for it, especially with a crit build now. Dilemma xD.

Originally posted by Lorisnor View Post
    I think wd is better overall too but crit is so fun hehe.
    Fun is the most important factor

Comment

• Originally posted by darrylch View Post
      Update of my 6.5k crit mage. And thanks to the gem events i'm using lv4 matks and other lv3s for hp/mdef/pdef LOL. However, no regrets since i'm still the top 3 mage on WB. Targetting 7k crit with 70leg set in 40+ days.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70615[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]70616[/ATTACH]
      Nice crit, horrible health .
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
        Nice crit, horrible health .
        You would LOL if you were to see the gems socketed in my gear. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by EliatanK18 View Post
          Interesting. I want more block, but feel like I don't have the real estate for it, especially with a crit build now. Dilemma xD.
          I actually thought about giving up block for crit and focus on hp but getting the right refines are a pain and I'm doing fine for now mostly so why not keep 3K block. XD

I might actually give up on block after getting 80 set tho but that's a long way to go.
          :o Bacon FTW :o
          Kabam s1- Mage
          Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

Update of my 6.5k crit mage. And thanks to the gem events i'm using lv4 matks and other lv3s for hp/mdef/pdef LOL. However, no regrets since i'm still the top 3 mage on WB. Targetting 7k crit with 70leg set in 40+ days.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70615[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]70616[/ATTACH]
            No mdef,No pdef, No hp..
            But dps like CKM^^ LIKE IT! xD
            Lorsi, Hmm u walk with pdef gems? Coz your pdef looks nice
            I will post my mage,or not, after weekend - must finish last ring and rerafine
            Ewd is not better,is safer...
            Crit give much much more fun

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
              Lorsi, Hmm u walk with pdef gems? Coz your pdef looks nice
              Yes, I do have pdef gems on all but 0 mdef
              Kabam s1- Mage
              Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

This is extreme custom build xD i walk with 0 pdef gems and is ok atm^^ will see in long run, allways convert xD gaia or aq?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

No mdef,No pdef, No hp..
                  But dps like CKM^^ LIKE IT! xD
                  Lol i'll slowly build up my gems again. I have no problem with my lv3 gems atm.

Comment

This is extreme custom build xD i walk with 0 pdef gems and is ok atm^^ will see in long run, allways convert xD gaia or aq?
                    None. I have green aq and gaia. Used green aq for last cw. I'm waiting for dark to come out and saving all mahras, seps and scrolls for it.
                    I only have enough resources for one op pet :P.
                    Will eventually upgrade gaia for pve.
                    Hopefully dark comes out before this month cw or I'm soo dead.
                    Kabam s1- Mage
                    Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

please remove hp and block astral asap, get illusion and guardian angel and u ll thank me soon. also remove hp gem if you have a fed sylph and put mdef. atm i run around with 24k pdef, 31k mdef and 127k hp with no hp gems at all, i feel as tank as i was with wd before i changed to crit like 3 months ago...my 2 cents.
                      Originally posted by TheVictorious
                      Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                      Originally posted by PunkPetal
                      Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                      Originally posted by EdGrr
                      A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                      IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                      Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                      Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                      Class: Mage
                      Currect Br: 61????

Comment

Lol i'll slowly build up my gems again. I have no problem with my lv3 gems atm.
                        That was sarcasm Hehe
                        I know how your stats will look when gems back on place
                        Just funny image atm, pure dps - die fast or kill faster^^
                        Lorsi, that wut most of ppl doBut i prefere my gaia and in future hercules then hades^^ however will try get him for cw

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
                          please remove hp and block astral asap, get illusion and guardian angel and u ll thank me soon. also remove hp gem if you have a fed sylph and put mdef. atm i run around with 24k pdef, 31k mdef and 127k hp with no hp gems at all, i feel as tank as i was with wd before i changed to crit like 3 months ago...my 2 cents.
                          Removing hp and block is my plan for future. Gonna get GA for sure and deflection/illusion for the other one. I want hp for now since I don't have nice enough pet to compensate for it and don't wanna get it down 100k. After getting dark, I won't have hp gems or astral.
                          Thanks for the advice, I need as much as I can get since I'm so noob at being crit lol.
                          Kabam s1- Mage
                          Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

• Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
                            Not evryone have maxed sylph with sepu to gain 30k hp from him^^
                            You are OP, is hard for most of ppl to falow your way^^ however with aditional resources this way is best

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Lorsi, that wut most of ppl doBut i prefere my gaia and in future hercules then hades^^ however will try get him for cw
                              Yea, my main focus would be for cw. I actually prefer gaia for everything else too that's why I'm upgrading it after dark.
                              Kabam s1- Mage
                              Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

Yea, my main focus would be for cw. I actually prefer gaia for everything else too that's why I'm upgrading it after dark.
                                I have big problem with time of cw so dont enjoy this event thats why prolly why we go different ways^^ good luck with improving your toon

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                                X