Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deflection is an offensive astral??? the principle of thornmails in all games is defense...with rng and in game nothing is best for everything, neither for same people, i have my style of play you have urs. not all build suits all styles of play. from what i see i am an all around dps, high crit, tanky (best tank is wd made) and i can cope with cw (ok i ll never be top 3 but 4th place is nice since the same wins chloemi has 9k more br) i just give what i get from my experience follow it or not is ur decision...also we did 2 tests...i have made with a fellow mage over 25 hours of battles as testing...and i came up with my build which for now it works as a charm. my teams 1st archer and Guild Master cant kill me. the top knight in last 2 CW which is in my team also need extreme luck to kill me and i made it to top 4 of mage cw...ok with luck i admit. but luck is in game
    Originally posted by TheVictorious
    Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
    Originally posted by PunkPetal
    Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
    Originally posted by EdGrr
    A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
    IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
    Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
    Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
    Class: Mage
    Currect Br: 61????

Comment

• Ga rules and mage with gaia cries against pan(patk dmg) so crit mage isnt that good considering all that

Comment

• Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
        Ga rules and mage with gaia cries against pan(patk dmg) so crit mage isnt that good considering all that
        aq is more dangerous then pan actually?crit mage not good?i wonder how i beat ewd mages

Comment

Ga rules and mage with gaia cries against pan(patk dmg) so crit mage isnt that good considering all that
          Who says crit mages don't use patk pets :P
          Yes GA rules but it doesn't block crit 100% and with the insane dmg that pets are already giving, we only need to crit once or twice after awaken.
          Even if we say we're not that good in pvp compare to ewd (which i believe is not the case), crit build gives more advantages in pve where it helps to build our toons further.

I'm not saying crit>ewd or ewd>crit here. It just that we have our own different goals and opinions for choosing.
          :o Bacon FTW :o
          Kabam s1- Mage
          Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
            aq is more dangerous then pan actually?crit mage not good?i wonder how i beat ewd mages
            well pan is against gaia. against fire is iris... but u didn't face real mage probably ga is good against all classes and archers most than all

Comment

• Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
              deflection is an offensive astral??? the principle of thornmails in all games is defense...with rng and in game nothing is best for everything, neither for same people, i have my style of play you have urs. not all build suits all styles of play. from what i see i am an all around dps, high crit, tanky (best tank is wd made) and i can cope with cw (ok i ll never be top 3 but 4th place is nice since the same wins chloemi has 9k more br) i just give what i get from my experience follow it or not is ur decision...also we did 2 tests...i have made with a fellow mage over 25 hours of battles as testing...and i came up with my build which for now it works as a charm. my teams 1st archer and Guild Master cant kill me. the top knight in last 2 CW which is in my team also need extreme luck to kill me and i made it to top 4 of mage cw...ok with luck i admit. but luck is in game
              Which will be game without gamble(luck)? Nuthing and i agree with u in most of aspectsyour build is very good but you know exactly how much resources is needed for that I talk here not as top or great mage, just as casual player who dont care about cw coz i work in this time, i prefere build myself for pve atmI cant sacrofice hp for crit coz my sylph dont compensate it still like i say, we play in 2 diffrent barkets, if in future i will be there,where u are now, i will build my mage simmilar way coz it is great idea,however now this is imposible and will only make me weaker
              I hope at last some crit mage will beat this top 3 with ewd,will be glad if u do this coz i respect u as mage player
              I think this is enuff from my side...enjoy game and cya in bg or ga^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorisnor View Post
                Who says crit mages don't use patk pets :P
                Yes GA rules but it doesn't block crit 100% and with the insane dmg that pets are already giving, we only need to crit once or twice after awaken.
                Even if we say we're not that good in pvp compare to ewd (which i believe is not the case), crit build gives more advantages in pve where it helps to build our toons farther.

I'm not saying crit>ewd or ewd>crit here. It just that we have our own different goals and opinions for choosing.
                of course u have patk sylph but most using gaia thing is u must build class that is good against everyone and since matk sylph shut down archers and knights its good having iris or gaia
                but ewd attacks is 50% every and when we do both sylph u gamble on ur crit while ewd will imidietly start dealing huge ammounts of dmg even when not sylph...even ewd mage don't need more than 1 shot with gaia Delphic or AQ to kill instantly

Comment

well pan is against gaia. against fire is iris... but u didn't face real mage probably ga is good against all classes and archers most than all
                  we dont talk here about sylph arena...in pvp all 'elements pros and cons' dont egzist

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

of course u have patk sylph but most using gaia thing is u must build class that is good against everyone and since matk sylph shut down archers and knights its good having iris or gaia
                    but ewd attacks is 50% every and when we do both sylph u gamble on ur crit while ewd will imidietly start dealing huge ammounts of dmg even when not sylph...even ewd mage don't need more than 1 shot with gaia Delphic or AQ to kill instantly
                    But when u max ewd u can only rise up your atk stat to deal more dmg, thats why crit is better...more fun and a lot more to work on it...
                    U talk like someone who dont use crit or dont have enuff for decent rate

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                      we dont talk here about sylph arena...in pvp all 'elements pros and cons' dont egzist
                      im not talking about sylph arena either just saying when both players change in sylph pan will own gaia simple cuz of resist and same goes for all sylph....but until ppl start sylph ewd with ga owns mages and knights with crit they don't have passive as archers crit chance and when u take ga it shows difference

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                        But when u max ewd u can only rise up your atk stat to deal more dmg, thats why crit is better...more fun and a lot more to work on it...
                        U talk like someone who dont use crit or dont have enuff for decent rate
                        I agree but only if u have crit chance to deal that dmg,which knights and mages don't have that good as archers

Comment

• also didn't mention that u sacrifice a lot of defense and hp to rise crit which makes me deal even more dmg and take less dmg from ur attacks since im not crit and my items refine have defense and hp extra astral and gems

Comment

• Pan will deal more dmg to me coz im mage, but if u as archer or knight get my gaia delphic,u can back home^^ and pan is now usless as patk sylph coz against mages is better then gaia but not even close to aq
                            U talk about smart ewd users with ga, but sooner or later all will switch to crit coz more important will be dps in pve...and this will change whole pvp too...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• I have question, i got 5k crypt tokens now. Save 1k more for mount or get 70 jewels ? (im 65 now and using 1 lv50 leg jewel and 1 lv50 normal jewel, and lv40 leg rings)

Comment

• Originally posted by kuup2 View Post
                                I have question, i got 5k crypt tokens now. Save 1k more for mount or get 70 jewels ? (im 65 now and using 1 lv50 leg jewel and 1 lv50 normal jewel, and lv40 leg rings)
                                Mount. Always mounts first
                                :o Bacon FTW :o
                                Kabam s1- Mage
                                Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

Working...
                                X