Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    Pan will deal more dmg to me coz im mage, but if u as archer or knight get my gaia delphic,u can back home^^ and pan is now usless as patk sylph coz against mages is better then gaia but not even close to aq
    U talk about smart ewd users with ga, but sooner or later all will switch to crit coz more important will be dps in pve...and this will change whole pvp too...
    again pan will always own gaia since gaia have - 85 resist to wind and pan got 55 resist to electricity so no matter which class if both switch to sylphs pan will deal huge ammounts of dmg while gaia wont since resist and as for crit maybe ill switch later to crit but its not good now for resons I stated in above comments u lose much defense therefore u take more dmg from all classes while at same time I with much bigger defense will take less from ur attack,u will gamble with crit chance since it wont be good cuz GA astral while ill start doing from start great dmg with ewd

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorisnor View Post
      Mount. Always mounts first
      Mkay, were going right direction then.

Comment

• For now I find ewd+GA to be the best, with that I have beaten crit mages with up to 20k br more than me and not too far off against some in that range. Crit is a total gamble, a single crit can win even without any other crits.. Atleast I will wait until another factor favoring crit shows up. (Only mage vs mage wise; otherwise crit can be insane)

Comment

• Originally posted by krackenker View Post
          For now I find ewd+GA to be the best, with that I have beaten crit mages with up to 20k br more than me and not too far off against some in that range. Crit is a total gamble, a single crit can win even without any other crits.. Atleast I will wait until another factor favoring crit shows up. (Only mage vs mage wise; otherwise crit can be insane)
          Only one pvp wut we can care atm is cw, so sorry but bullid myself for 2h per month is usless
          In pve crit mage beat on head ewd
          Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
          again pan will always own gaia since gaia have - 85 resist to wind and pan got 55 resist to electricity so no matter which class if both switch to sylphs pan will deal huge ammounts of dmg while gaia wont since resist and as for crit maybe ill switch later to crit but its not good now for resons I stated in above comments u lose much defense therefore u take more dmg from all classes while at same time I with much bigger defense will take less from ur attack,u will gamble with crit chance since it wont be good cuz GA astral while ill start doing from start great dmg with ewd
          Mate...this - and + from element to element works in sylph arena...not in pvp
          Come back when u learn a bit more

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Only one pvp wut we can care atm is cw, so sorry but bullid myself for 2h per month is usless
            In pve crit mage beat on head ewd

it works in pvp to I used pan in last cw and face aq...didn't even dmg her while aq 1 shot me with full hp

and why do u force crit pve mage, like that really matters, I clear easy lych nm and get to spire lvl 16 boss Dinah I think it is, so why would u switch crit for pve is beyond me when I do awesome with ewd

Comment

Mount. Always mounts first
              then I advice him to get lvl 70 jewels in order to get him confused. I believe the jewelry offers you more than the mount at this point kuup

Comment

• Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                then I advice him to get lvl 70 jewels in order to get him confused. I believe the jewelry offers you more than the mount at this point kuup
                Omg... poor guy. That's all i can say. lol
                :o Bacon FTW :o
                Kabam s1- Mage
                Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

• I'd take 70 leg jewel > +40 mount, if it's 50 normal jewel before. But only if leg jewel, otherwise taky the pretty pony
                  S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                  Mage: Existence (G.M)
                  BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

• Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                    it works in pvp to I used pan in last cw and face aq...didn't even dmg her while aq 1 shot me with full hp

and why do u force crit pve mage, like that really matters, I clear easy lych nm and get to spire lvl 16 boss Dinah I think it is, so why would u switch crit for pve is beyond me when I do awesome with ewd

EWD has it parks, Crit has it parks. I've been ewd mage for almost a year and half and thought its time I try crit build.
                    Not everyone will have the same opinion on which one is better.
                    For me, I am liking the thrill of my crit healing to full when we're at the verge of dying in one hit in GA.

I've tried wd+ga too and its awesome but wd just becoming quite a bit boring to me, no risk, no thrills and no big red letters.
                    Kabam s1- Mage
                    Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

• I'd sell the crypt tokens :>
                      Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
                        I'd take 70 leg jewel > +40 mount, if it's 50 normal jewel before. But only if leg jewel, otherwise taky the pretty pony
                        He's lv 65, I doubt he has enough resources to make 70 leg jewels.

Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
                        I'd sell the crypt tokens :>
                        Now. That's is the best idea!
                        Kabam s1- Mage
                        Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

EWD has it parks, Crit has it parks. I've been ewd mage for almost a year and half and thought its time I try crit build.
                          Not everyone will have the same opinion on which one is better.
                          For me, I am liking the thrill of my crit healing to full when we're at the verge of dying in one hit in GA.

I've tried wd+ga too and its awesome but wd just becoming quite a bit boring to me, no risk, no thrills and no big red letters.
                          I tried crit too but switched back to ewd my own heals didn't crit while heals from iris did my own heals around 35k while iris 80k+

Comment

• Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                            I tried crit too but switched back to ewd my own heals didn't crit while heals from iris did my own heals around 35k while iris 80k+
                            That's true. Our normal heals don't crit as much as iris but I'd say I crit heal decent with 6K (normal heal).
                            I don't know the rate tho, too lazy to test it. lol
                            Kabam s1- Mage
                            Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

• I had 5.500 crit chance but items were not refined only lvl 6 gems 8 of em and lvl 8 red crit astral didn't do much crit and than took into consideration if someone use ga against me .... maybe later but not for me now,was dying fast also,to much pdef mdef and hp lost, 4 mdef gems changed to crit and 4 pdef to crit

Comment

Wrong. What senadbasic said is true. Resistances are in effect everywhere. Pan is a perfect counter to Gaia.
                                Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                                "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                                Smart people outsmart each other.
                                Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                                TheGuardingDark status: ██
                                senadbasic status: ██
                                oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Working...
                                X