Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EliatanK18 View Post
    Thanks Feel like it depends on the day lol. For PvE it's probably around 75%, but I really can't tell that well. PvP it's a total mix. Using AoE skills and Apollo actually goes over well in arena, since they hit each target multiple times, and one of them usually crits. So maybe 50%-ish for PvP, but less if they have GA astral.
    just 50% with that crit rate? thats the same damage as wd lol wit hthe 'minor' difference the wd users have a free astral slot

50 k damage crit once every 2 roounds means 50 k + 100 k = 150 k (with determination lvl 10)
    50 k damage with wd or 2 means 75 k x 2 = 150 k damage

Comment

• My Mage covert to crit with 70 set. Sacrifice pdef gems and refine crit for pdef! I play now a year with wd but i really like crit !
      Attached Files

Comment

• nice one Lareen ^^ u rly like attak me in bG xD

nice stats

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
          just 50% with that crit rate? thats the same damage as wd lol wit hthe 'minor' difference the wd users have a free astral slot

50 k damage crit once every 2 roounds means 50 k + 100 k = 150 k (with determination lvl 10)
          50 k damage with wd or 2 means 75 k x 2 = 150 k damage
          I've heard some people say it's fine for PvP, but I do think crit build is inferior to EWD in PvP situations. The difference is that EWD is sustained damage, where as if you proc a crit at the right time with the right skill, it can be game over instantly. Personally, I prefer the PvE parts of the game to the PvP ones lately, so I made the switch for the PvE superiority and just cuz it's fun

Comment

Alright finally figured out these silly attachments. Here's my toon right now with AQ called. Recently broke the 7k Crit mark by giving up a bunch of the astrals I was using to boost my BR at night. I haven't been able to get into ToK NM anyway

[ATTACH=CONFIG]71130[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]71131[/ATTACH]

Nooo, get into tok nm. I can't get up and strip matt everyday T_T

Nice crit btw.
            :o Bacon FTW :o
            Kabam s1- Mage
            Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
              nice one Lareen ^^ u rly like attak me in bG xD

nice stats
              hi, ty i only go angry if someone kill our resource officer !

Comment

• .... double post .... sry

Comment

• Originally posted by Seen79 View Post
                  hi, ty i only go angry if someone kill our resource officer !
                  Oh well... I only try help my team xD
                  Draggy, its not that simple in pvp atm to figure out wut rate u havespecialy on Ga And like eli say, more important is pve rate

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorisnor View Post
                    Nooo, get into tok nm. I can't get up and strip matt everyday T_T

Nice crit btw.
                    You could just drop his BR at night and thanks

Comment

You could just drop his BR at night and thanks
                      I would drop his br if you can replace him. I didn't because I don't want either firestone or daph to get into nm.
                      would rather face 2 gear knights than 1 knight and 1 mage/archer...
                      :o Bacon FTW :o
                      Kabam s1- Mage
                      Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorisnor View Post
                        I would drop his br if you can replace him. I didn't because I don't want either firestone or daph to get into nm.
                        would rather face 2 gear knights than 1 knight and 1 mage/archer...
                        I can usually replace him. Probably safest to keep him in if you know you can do the strip the next day, and if you can't then drop him down. Can reach me on my game Skype (eliatanss) or Google+ (check my profile for the link), to warn me if you can't and I'll try to extra boost my BR somehow. Anybody seeing this and feeling like contacting me, that's fine, but at least let me know who you are...

Comment

I can usually replace him. Probably safest to keep him in if you know you can do the strip the next day, and if you can't then drop him down. Can reach me on my game Skype (eliatanss) or Google+ (check my profile for the link), to warn me if you can't and I'll try to extra boost my BR somehow. Anybody seeing this and feeling like contacting me, that's fine, but at least let me know who you are...
                          Probably need to scratch this. Just saw the rankings and looks like there are a bunch of people who must've had even more soul crystals than I did or something. Or went all cracky amounts of balens on something I dunno about :\ sigh.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled20140213180741.png
Views:	1
Size:	285.0 KB
ID:	1681390Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled20140213180653.png
Views:	1
Size:	402.6 KB
ID:	1681391 ok darrylch here is my mage have fun

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]71467[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]71468[/ATTACH] ok darrylch here is my mage have fun
                              I see something wrong or u have cap from pvp set lol?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post

ok darrylch here is my mage have fun
                                is this fast leveler?

Comment

Working...
                                X