Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    U love healing me xD
    Cos ur resto went missing same time as your pdef did! :O
    Blizzarea
    S147
    Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Missmagic-s119 View Post
      Cool mages rule
      Yeawas epic when 140k br archer was full hp and 1 hited with gaia^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• have been meaning to post in this thread for a while...i'll be finishing the 70 set in the next week so I figured now is as good a time as any. I made CW finals with this guy last month btw. I did switch to EWD + guardian angel for that though.

Click image for larger version

Name:	toon.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	1682464Click image for larger version

Name:	clothing.JPG
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	1682465Click image for larger version

Name:	astrals.JPG
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	1682466Click image for larger version

Name:	sylph.JPG
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	1682467Click image for larger version

Name:	stables.JPG
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	1682468Click image for larger version

Name:	runes.JPG
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	1682469
        Last edited by zirc00; 03-03-2014, 06:21 AM.

Comment

• some of you mages are just monsters
          Check out my awesome guide

715k br sorcerer
          17k dodge 15k hit
          Claw 400k
          Ner 160k
          ac 130k
          valk 130k
          djinni 70k
          serrin lvl 70 160k br
          Blazing arrow/sands of time /Flame dash
          Beat pisces hell yea 3/24/15 1:25pm

Comment

• Long time no one posts here so i though i'd update my baby. Working on crit now (included my astrals ... nothing special but ... )

Name:	g.png
Size:	897.0 KB
ID:	1683438
            Server - 138- Falledge
            Guild - THE*CHOSEN
            Class - Mage
            Name - BigBadGirl
            Level - 70

Comment

• This Month Class Wars setting.
              Good luck everyone!

Name:	CW 032014.png
Size:	458.7 KB
ID:	1683853

JBird
              Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
              Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
              One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Comment

• Nice tanky crit mage^^ i want your pdef xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• exactly as much as i wanted

Name:	brr.JPG
Size:	70.4 KB
ID:	1683859

Comment

• Gz Draggy, I tried to get that number but I made 100001 instead
                    Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                      exactly as much as i wanted
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]77498[/ATTACH]
                      Hehe Nice br^^ still ewD?^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
                        Gz Draggy, I tried to get that number but I made 100001 instead
                        Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                        Hehe Nice br^^ still ewD?^^
                        ty both, I didn't try to get such a round br .
                        And yes anata, still ewd + a not so great guardian angel waiting for critical build mages such as yourself

p.s. changing to crit (3098) just for pve isnt that bad , managed to finish lych nm in 2 . me + a 124 k br archer . Spire is the only place where I really miss the crit heals since the mpd is not much of a problem

Name:	brrr.JPG
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	1683863
                        Last edited by Draggyy; 03-20-2014, 05:45 AM.

Comment

ty both, I didn't try to get such a round br .
                          And yes anata, still ewd + a not so great guardian angel waiting for critical build mages such as yourself

p.s. changing to crit (3098) just for pve isnt that bad , managed to finish lych nm in 2 . me + a 124 k br archer . Spire is the only place where I really miss the crit heals since the mpd is not much of a problem

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77522[/ATTACH]
                          Not a big chance to crit heal with only 3k crit^^ i guess u will go to crit with 70 set?
                          Nice result in lych

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Not a big chance to crit heal with only 3k crit^^ i guess u will go to crit with 70 set?
                            Nice result in lych
                            I still believe that wd + angel is better than crit build in pvp. As for pve I don't have many reasons to focus on it.
                            -Tok nm (where I am not even sure if the shadows are considered players or monsters) can be cleared even with 1 dressed knight (lapasha/cavemen). Well when zebq was the one dressed we cleared 2 waves but I doubt a crit build would have changed anything
                            -mpd: I don't even feel the need to buff here at all, so I dont feel the need to do better. 3k crit sucks yes, but since I dont even have cd at the last boss, I do crit eventually!. I don't think lvl 80 mpd can be that hard, I mean if 2 people with lvl 60 set can pass lvl 70 mpd, what are the chances for 4 people with lvl 70 set to not be able to pass lvl 80 mpd?
                            -spire: yes here is the place where crit build would most probably help us pass 1 more boss. We are currently at lvl 15 where the boss buffs so fast
                            - necro: can't afford it. I used once 3 crypt keys and I re-enter it only on that attempt
                            -team arena: well this is pvp but I usually use iris so crit would be better here too . I rarelly do it because of the hs difference. And until I max hs the att shall be reduced to 15 anyway
                            - in gb/bg/cw/solo arena I perform better with wd build. So over all I'll go with the wd build

Comment

I still believe that wd + angel is better than crit build in pvp. As for pve I don't have many reasons to focus on it.
                              -Tok nm (where I am not even sure if the shadows are considered players or monsters) can be cleared even with 1 dressed knight (lapasha/cavemen). Well when zebq was the one dressed we cleared 2 waves but I doubt a crit build would have changed anything
                              -mpd: I don't even feel the need to buff here at all, so I dont feel the need to do better. 3k crit sucks yes, but since I dont even have cd at the last boss, I do crit eventually!. I don't think lvl 80 mpd can be that hard, I mean if 2 people with lvl 60 set can pass lvl 70 mpd, what are the chances for 4 people with lvl 70 set to not be able to pass lvl 80 mpd?
                              -spire: yes here is the place where crit build would most probably help us pass 1 more boss. We are currently at lvl 15 where the boss buffs so fast
                              - necro: can't afford it. I used once 3 crypt keys and I re-enter it only on that attempt
                              -team arena: well this is pvp but I usually use iris so crit would be better here too . I rarelly do it because of the hs difference. And until I max hs the att shall be reduced to 15 anyway
                              - in gb/bg/cw/solo arena I perform better with wd build. So over all I'll go with the wd build
                              Soon we get 2 new pve events where team dps will be important
                              In pvp, ok u Make same dmg all the time and dont must count on red numbersbut wut pvp is? After ld U dont need bg,arena is waste of time and rewards are to lowi meet in bg many ga users, and from my exp - with this u only pray for Noncrit sylph delphic
                              80 mpd will favore crit team, there u cant slow boss with df so u must just kill as fast as u can And crit healing give awsome profit.
                              When i swiched to crit,my team jumped 2 stages more in spire. Also new events will give us good profits so pve build for sure is worth it but all depends wut is your goal,i can only wish u luck with ewd - is good for now, but in time ...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Soon we get 2 new pve events where team dps will be important
                                In pvp, ok u Make same dmg all the time and dont must count on red numbersbut wut pvp is? After ld U dont need bg,arena is waste of time and rewards are to lowi meet in bg many ga users, and from my exp - with this u only pray for Noncrit sylph delphic
                                80 mpd will favore crit team, there u cant slow boss with df so u must just kill as fast as u can And crit healing give awsome profit.
                                When i swiched to crit,my team jumped 2 stages more in spire. Also new events will give us good profits so pve build for sure is worth it but all depends wut is your goal,i can only wish u luck with ewd - is good for now, but in time ...
                                I still kick ur butt Mr! even with my crappy WD build

(defends WD mages everywhere ^^ )
                                Blizzarea
                                S147
                                Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Working...
                                X