• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all server hates me...share the hate :P

no block for me...
    Originally posted by TheVictorious
    Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
    Originally posted by PunkPetal
    Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
    Originally posted by EdGrr
    A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
    IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
    Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
    Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
    Class: Mage
    Currect Br: 61????

Comment

• yup only cores was used this time...did with charms all the way up to 7...lvl 8 wings need 160 lucky charms...
      Originally posted by TheVictorious
      Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
      Originally posted by PunkPetal
      Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
      Originally posted by EdGrr
      A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
      IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
      Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
      Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
      Class: Mage
      Currect Br: 61????

Comment

• Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
        all server hates me...share the hate :P

no block for me...
        S147 likes you^^ oh, maybe not on GA xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by anataofakku View Post
          s147 likes you^^ oh, maybe not on ga xd
          yeah but then block isn't fun anymore Since u guys mosly focus on class wars every one has his own idea about this

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
            yeah but then block isn't fun anymore Since u guys mosly focus on class wars every one has his own idea about this
            I dont even care about pvp xD not mention about cw xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
              I dont even care about pvp xD not mention about cw xD

as many wartune players leveled up CW is the most important i guess and playing your cards right and cashing in wisely is the strategy if am getting the point

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
                as many wartune players leveled up CW is the most important i guess and playing your cards right and cashing in wisely is the strategy if am getting the point
                Sadly...not for meI work from 17st to deap nightin bg i can kill 10k br higher knight or mage,is enuff for memy focus is pve coz this is the factor where we gain power

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Little question: I'm gonna get my 70 gear soon,(will switch to crit mage) I am considering the opt to convert some mdef gems for crit, without changing the pdef gems to stay with the poor defense lol but I will probably have to change 1 or 2 pdef gem, it depends.. So, the question is, How much crit should I try to get? I am currently lvl 77, will get the gear at lvl 78 probably.
                  Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

• Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
                    Little question: I'm gonna get my 70 gear soon,(will switch to crit mage) I am considering the opt to convert some mdef gems for crit, without changing the pdef gems to stay with the poor defense lol but I will probably have to change 1 or 2 pdef gem, it depends.. So, the question is, How much crit should I try to get? I am currently lvl 77, will get the gear at lvl 78 probably.
                    5k and more is always good
                    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Little question: I'm gonna get my 70 gear soon,(will switch to crit mage) I am considering the opt to convert some mdef gems for crit, without changing the pdef gems to stay with the poor defense lol but I will probably have to change 1 or 2 pdef gem, it depends.. So, the question is, How much crit should I try to get? I am currently lvl 77, will get the gear at lvl 78 probably.
                      Lvl not matter that much...br ishowever...6k+ should work good. Dont switch mdef gems...is the worst choice. U can choice pdef or hp gems to replace...never take down mdef

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                        5k and more is always good
                        Hmm 90% sure that I can get 5k+ but less than 6k, the problem is when replacing the current gems *Crossing fingers*
                        also I hope to make it higher at 80 since it will require a lot more to proc :l

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                        Lvl not matter that much...br ishowever...6k+ should work good. Dont switch mdef gems...is the worst choice. U can choice pdef or hp gems to replace...never take down mdef
                        My hp is barely 90k, I really dont want to sacrifice hp, since I will have to replace the hp astral when I get the gear. And my pdef is 16.7k lol
                        Last edited by RicardoNeto; 03-29-2014, 05:03 PM.
                        Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Hmm 90% sure that I can get 5k+ but less than 6k, the problem is when replacing the current gems *Crossing fingers*
                          also I hope to make it higher at 80 since it will require a lot more to proc :l

My hp is barely 90k, I really dont want to sacrifice hp, since I will have to replace the hp astral when I get the gear. And my pdef is 16.7k lol
                          So u use pdef gemsreplace em and will be good

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• I like my no mdef gems build...28k pdef and 29k mdef with hades on

Comment

• Originally posted by gruntar View Post
                              I like my no mdef gems build...28k pdef and 29k mdef with hades on
                              haven't seen your update in a while . u might wanna do that

Comment

• Originally posted by gruntar View Post
                                I like my no mdef gems build...28k pdef and 29k mdef with hades on
                                I have 27k mdef with gems so hard to compare with your 140k br buildand how high your hp is?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                                X