Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    I have 27k mdef with gems so hard to compare with your 140k br buildand how high your hp is?
    last time i checked his post he had 32 k mdef with old patch ofcourse . i havent seen him with his new stats after the sylph release version . it might be higher or lower according to his choice of stats

Comment

• How about replacing some pdef & mdefs? It'd not make a big diff, right? I'm not that high, only 102k br.
      Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
        last time i checked his post he had 32 k mdef with old patch ofcourse . i havent seen him with his new stats after the sylph release version . it might be higher or lower according to his choice of stats
        Sylphs add only hp to main stats

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
          Sylphs add only hp to main stats
          No, cos AQ and gaia add 5% attack, hades add 5% pdef and apollo and iris add 5% mdef, no-one cares what Pan adds
          Blizzarea
          S147
          Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

• Well, guess i could share it...this is with hades on, so hp is around 14k lower than with apollo still...working on that

Click image for larger version

Name:	stats3.png
Views:	1
Size:	399.4 KB
ID:	1684329 Click image for larger version

Name:	stats1.png
Size:	455.3 KB
ID:	1684327

Name:	stats2.png
Size:	221.4 KB
ID:	1684328 Click image for larger version

Name:	stats5.png
Size:	397.7 KB
ID:	1684331

Name:	stats4.png
Size:	428.1 KB
ID:	1684330

2nd place last cw, so stats will drop a bit in about a week again i guess...last update i did was just after a cw, so i still had mdef gems and no crit

Edit: Oh...just got my last level 7 piece this event...51 starting rage ftw, really, esp on wb
            Last edited by gruntar; 03-29-2014, 07:29 PM. Reason: added info

Comment

• I'll post mine once I get the 70 gear,
              Nice char you got there gruntar
              Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

• time for a little update of my little mage.

Name:	40k..luffy.png
Size:	407.5 KB
ID:	1684341

only 1 socket each on my rings and jewel so its not that high.

my astrals halfway to lvl 6 holy fortitude.

Name:	luf.astrals.png
Size:	463.5 KB
ID:	1684342

Comment

• hmmm I wonder if block depends on the lvl/br as well. How often does it proc for you gruntar with 3 k block?

Comment

• It probably does...but rate is still pretty decent i'd say, prob in the region of 30-40-ish? not done any hard data on it though, but it still equals a couple % dr in terms of damage prevented

Comment

• Originally posted by gruntar View Post
                      It probably does...but rate is still pretty decent i'd say, prob in the region of 30-40-ish? not done any hard data on it though, but it still equals a couple % dr in terms of damage prevented
                      jusrt curious question is that your stats u use in class wars coz am wondering if u do some switching

Originally posted by final_option View Post
                      time for a little update of my little mage.
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]79156[/ATTACH]

only 1 socket each on my rings and jewel so its not that high.

my astrals halfway to lvl 6 holy fortitude.
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]79157[/ATTACH]
                      hit 50k br with this lovely mage lol am sure u can do that
                      Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-30-2014, 08:25 AM. Reason: Post Merge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugetsu110
                        hit 50k br with this lovely mage lol am sure u can do that
                        oh.. ill be so glad if i can reach 50k before hitting lvl 50.
                        im saving my few socket rods for 50 set. hehe..but still a long way to go before i can farm GOD for my set..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
                          jusrt curious question is that your stats u use in class wars coz am wondering if u do some switching
                          I switch crit gems to mdef during cw, det to wd, crit to ga...works decent atleast, but sometimes just hard to win when the br gap goes above 20k ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by final_option View Post
                            oh.. ill be so glad if i can reach 50k before hitting lvl 50.
                            im saving my few socket rods for 50 set. hehe..but still a long way to go before i can farm GOD for my set..
                            reaching 50k with 45 set gonna be almost impossible unless you buy every mount out there,but with 40 legend should be easy

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                              reaching 50k with 45 set gonna be almost impossible unless you buy every mount out there,but with 40 legend should be easy
                              yeah. i know that already. lol. but ill try though.. maybe i can hit 50k if i turn to 50..lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                                let me say this is possible with no leg set i saw a guy who had lvl 45 set archer and made it to 50k br and had one ring legendary others were not so am guessing am 100% sure u can and u will

IF U THINK AM LYING U CAN CHECK THE VIDEO NAMED " ARENA KNIGHT" ON YOUTUBE THEN IT WILL SHOW UP THEN U SEE IT FOR YOUR SELF
                                Last edited by Mugetsu110; 03-30-2014, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X