Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by final_option View Post
    yeah. i know that already. lol. but ill try though.. maybe i can hit 50k if i turn to 50..lol.
    pffff guys don't discourage me here lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
      let me say this is possible with no leg set i saw a guy who had lvl 45 set archer and made it to 50k br and had one ring legendary others were not so am guessing am 100% sure u can and u will

IF U THINK AM LYING U CAN CHECK THE VIDEO NAMED " ARENA KNIGHT" ON YOUTUBE THEN IT WILL SHOW UP THEN U SEE IT FOR YOUR SELF
      he said almost impossible....

Comment

• Originally posted by LayfonWolfstein View Post
        he said almost impossible....
        yeah but then that seeing that word makes the whole thing impossible

Comment

• Originally posted by gruntar View Post
          Well, guess i could share it...this is with hades on, so hp is around 14k lower than with apollo still...working on that

[ATTACH=CONFIG]79128[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]79126[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]79127[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]79130[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]79129[/ATTACH]

2nd place last cw, so stats will drop a bit in about a week again i guess...last update i did was just after a cw, so i still had mdef gems and no crit

Edit: Oh...just got my last level 7 piece this event...51 starting rage ftw, really, esp on wb
          seeing your mount stats and lvl 7 stables thats huge lol. at least u will need 8600 whips more to hit lvl 8 stables( if am not mistaken) . man thats so damn cool

Comment

seeing your mount stats and lvl 7 stables thats huge lol. at least u will need 8600 whips more to hit lvl 8 stables( if am not mistaken) . man thats so damn cool
            17500 whips need for lv 7>8 stables remove 690 exp he has you get number of whips he needs if he doesnt get blessing

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
              17500 whips need for lv 7>8 stables remove 690 exp he has you get number of whips he needs if he doesnt get blessing
              check down he already got 8400 whips so he needs to push little further thats all

Comment

• Well, the event will help...and exp per whip is around 12.5 including blessings ^^ level 8 is only new skin i think though? does not seem to be a limit after that, in terms of stats

I think you can pretty much push it to their stat level caps after 8...seeing how zebq mount looks etc...
                Last edited by gruntar; 03-30-2014, 11:42 AM.

Comment

• well finally u will break the hardest record of zebq congratz!!!!!!!!

Comment

well finally u will break the hardest record of zebq congratz!!!!!!!!
                    Heh, it will be a few months still even to 8...capping after that...100's of k's of whips >_<

Comment

• Originally posted by gruntar View Post
                      Heh, it will be a few months still even to 8...capping after that...100's of k's of whips >_<
                      there is already a whip sale in the shop so am guessing u will spend quite decent there

Comment

• A lot ppl have stables v8, this is not a record. But when u will check how high mount stats zebq have...Noone is even close to this

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• I dont spend on whip generally, they come from other events and sources...last event i bought 2x 100 packs just to hit 7, but otherwise it has been a good while since last time actually

Comment

• I have lvl 3 stables, I'm such a nub then :z
                            Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

• Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
                              I have lvl 3 stables, I'm such a nub then :z
                              events feed events...i already had stables 6+ last stable level event so got 1900 from that for example...sc events feed back whips usally, so have been getting a ton the last couple months
                              (started playing in nov 2012, so have had a bit of time to build up ^^)

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                                A lot ppl have stables v8, this is not a record. But when u will check how high mount stats zebq have...Noone is even close to this
                                wait what not even pipster is close to zebq mount stats?

Comment

Working...
                                X