Views:	1
Size:	454.5 KB
ID:	1685393

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
      lol mages look cool with the 60 leg set ,,,post while hiding clothing man

and he is very scary male mage ,, very scary
      I personally think the 60 set is ugly.

It's my least favourite looking set of the sets I have seen.

I wish 7roads would implement a system to allow you to have the 'look' of a previous set if you own it: ie, have the stats of a 60 Legend set, with the looks of a 40 Legend set.

The male mage 40 Legend set is amazeballs.
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post

I wish 7roads would implement a system to allow you to have the 'look' of a previous set if you own it: ie, have the stats of a 60 Legend set, with the looks of a 40 Legend set.

to me i personally like the look of lvl 60 and 70 leg set but then your idea can be good but dont forget u have to refine some clothing to get refine crystal and improve your br so which means the equipment is lost

it can be a trick too , u can have lvl 40 set in lvl 50 bg and u receive many attacks and end up getting more honor but since i hate drayad i cant agree lol
        Last edited by Mugetsu110; 04-13-2014, 06:19 AM.

Comment

• oh.just want to share my cute little mage..with shiny "ELITE CRUSADER"..

that is when i refresh and see my title is shiny, but after a while it came back to black..lol
          haha..

Click image for larger version

Name:	ELITE.png
Size:	915.9 KB
ID:	1685493

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
            um... why not? nothing else has changed.

My male mage, is still a male mage!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]80829[/ATTACH]
            woaah. really nice mage GInger(AKA..the pumpkin head...PEEEEACE! )

Comment

• Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
              My alternate mage now after servers merged in from another server with the server my main was on. This character has only had the initial 500 Balens used for that initial special pack. Already bought the 80 shards for his trinkets, chest, and weapon. 40 Legend stones from 2nd Samsara's Finish ring as legend.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]80823[/ATTACH]

Probably would of been better to post it a bit later, has some level 3/4 MAtk gems in still atm since gem event just finished used some of his 6's to make another 7. Used Bound Balens to get the transponders.
              Good mage you have there, Just 1 thing I noticed sir, You have the same jewels legendary :X , Although you may get -2000 mdef ignore when you make the 80 jewels, just not sure if it will work
              Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post

The L60 set is not really a good looking, but it's still beter than using ugly clothing ( like me, I dont have too many so I hide my clothing lol )
              Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

• Lol really? Shameless.

Comment

• Update with full Lv70 Legendary. This is with Hades as active sylph.

Name:	Obsidian_Lv78_121k.jpg
Size:	161.6 KB
ID:	1685643

Starting to fall behind in MATK, which I don't like, but no quick/easy ways to advance atm.

Lv80 feels soooo faaaaarrrrrr awaaaaayyyyy.....
                  Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

• Update with 6 of 8 pieces being L70 along with my hades on.

I am EWD but have my crit astro on currently.

Name:	FinalMage.png
Size:	410.6 KB
ID:	1685646
                    FinalHC
                    Kabam - S39/S6
                    (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

• impressive mage , with 60 rings . i bet u will push 200k br with the 80 set

Comment

• now it's my Mage

Name:	No Buff No Bless Wheel.jpg
Size:	184.7 KB
ID:	1685689

Name:	With Bless Wheel Only and Full Buff.jpg
Size:	373.6 KB
ID:	1685690

Name:	Astrals and Mount.jpg
Size:	155.3 KB
ID:	1685691
                        around a month older than my little archer, used to spend average of 3k balens + VIP, but spend less and less now. only VIP + 500 recharge balens event monthly now
                        oh i have lvl 10 brutal edge and lvl 4 resistance. forgot that.
                        becoming lazy to play, i don't wanna have a hard time seeking for lvl 60 legend pvp, i never even attend GBs lately. lost purpose in playing this game anymore, but i just can't abandon the chars that i have built, so just a quick daily, maybe arena and that's it xD
                        Last edited by ImSillPlain; 04-21-2014, 06:52 AM.

Comment

• monster alert , monster alert

now you are getting me off the hook two moster characters is really hard to pick the right one and leave the other , u must be in tough decision right now

meh i had two alts , left archer and went with my mage . but depends on which one is more fun for u.

Comment

• nah i do all of them
                            all just a quick daily, i do my higher lvl mage longer than the other 2 of course, hehe.
                            oh by the way, this one is "disposed" character, only do a very quick daily. haven't done WB since long ago. though now i rarely do WB for all my char too, maybe only that one mage i do. same id as my higher lvl mage, so well, just do a 10 minutes run for this one isn't bad.

Name:	Little Mage.jpg
Size:	228.6 KB
ID:	1685694
                            3 more mount spirit from nightshade, but i'm just tooooooo lazy to do BG and arena for this one.

Comment

• lol i was lazy just handle one char coz it took my effort like hell ,,,but nice going all the char are monsters , still u pull of that br without mdef astral and hp , really nice , u must be stressed out with all these toons of yours

Comment

• hehe i've become very lazy now as well
                                not really coz i only need 1 hour or less for all 3 chars everyday now xD do more only when i have time.
                                always online 3 chars at once, only confused when arena time coz both have their own team and need to help some ppls as well

Comment

Working...
                                X