Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahaha alot of mages so strong
    Last edited by cloudwarrior; 10-21-2014, 03:38 PM.

Comment

• After being a Critical MAge for 1 year something had to be changed. So, back to EWD.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CW0714.png
Views:	1
Size:	411.2 KB
ID:	1692144

JBird
      Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
      Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
      One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Comment

• Originally posted by JBirdie View Post
        After being a Critical MAge for 1 year something had to be changed. So, back to EWD.

How do you like to change so far if I may ask? There's still a constant doubt in my mind whether to go crit or not. Probably you have more dificulty in necro and sky trail now right?

Comment

After being a Critical MAge for 1 year something had to be changed. So, back to EWD.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]97505[/ATTACH]
          what have you done???
          Originally posted by TheVictorious
          Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
          Originally posted by PunkPetal
          Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
          Originally posted by EdGrr
          A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
          IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
          Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
          Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
          Class: Mage
          Currect Br: 61????

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]97505[/ATTACH]
            I also went back to EWD yesterday.
            EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

• So all the lvl 80 mages who have returned to EWD.
              Any particular reason?
              Has it affected your performance in WB, Necro, Sky Trail?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nemesis63 View Post
                So all the lvl 80 mages who have returned to EWD.
                Any particular reason?
                Has it affected your performance in WB, Necro, Sky Trail?
                WB I am sure they use crit set, deter 8 > EWD 10 in my opinion

(...remember the days I used EWD for WB, until one archer told me to use crit in WB even with only 1000 crit :P)
                SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                IGN: Kimwong
                CLASS: Knight
                PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

• Really intressted in an answer there too... I'm really against going crit, but seems to be the only option

Comment

• For JBird crit doesn't matter since he's above 60k matk, he can heal 100k normally.
                    Most mages running NM nirv need to able to heal that or sometimes more.
                    tbh I don't see how I can survive Wild Bosses without crit heals,
                    plus crit damage only way I can solo elites or pass sky-trails.
                    [morfinnor]
                    Temple of Ibalize

Comment

• Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                      For JBird crit doesn't matter since he's above 60k matk, he can heal 100k normally.
                      people dont change builds for things like nirvana or wilds bosses, cw and sky trail is all that matters nowadays
                      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

• Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                        For JBird crit doesn't matter since he's above 60k matk, he can heal 100k normally.
                        It's not due the crit heals all the time, because it depends first in the HP then in your crit, and I don't really think ppl will change back to ewd because of the mpds or pve stuff,
                        It's because the lame ratio at pvp, even if you have 20,000 crit Im sure it's not gonna be 100%, why? Remember what was this game made for ..

In other hand, crit helps a lot with pve stuff, but once you can dominate all pve stuff you can just focus on pvp..
                        Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

• I change to wd for 3 days a month ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
                            what have you done???
                            You were killing me with half a bar of hp. Something had to be done.
                            If I can't raise my attack I'l raise my defense
                            Not that easy now...
                            Now wtihout the jokes. The more you raise your br, the less your crit comes up. I came to a point were my crit was poping 40-50% of the times, for me not enough. Went back to ewd and a full defensive set up.
                            Critical heal in this moment is not needed, to heal 150k, 180k its not needed. I heal 90k-100k without it.
                            Still my advice if you're running below 200k br stay with crit, 10k will do the trick.
                            Above that, welll... take your pick
                            Dante, next CW is mine (with EWD)

JBird

Comment

• here is my mage still think its way to weak with all those 200K+ br mages XD

Click image for larger version

Name:	stats.png
Size:	426.9 KB
ID:	1692174Click image for larger version

Name:	astrals.png
Size:	279.6 KB
ID:	1692175
                              DreamNymph S91 667K BR

Comment

• Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
                                It's not due the crit heals all the time, because it depends first in the HP then in your crit, and I don't really think ppl will change back to ewd because of the mpds or pve stuff,
                                It's because the lame ratio at pvp, even if you have 20,000 crit Im sure it's not gonna be 100%, why? Remember what was this game made for ..

In other hand, crit helps a lot with pve stuff, but once you can dominate all pve stuff you can just focus on pvp..
                                Ricardo, exactamente a descrição que fizeste!

JBird

Comment

Working...
                                X