Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by magedus View Post
    How do you like to change so far if I may ask? There's still a constant doubt in my mind whether to go crit or not. Probably you have more dificulty in necro and sky trail now right?
    Depends on the char, if you post it I'll give you my opinion. Maybe right maybe wrong, but mine.
    I love crit and went for it as soon as I could. In this moment I'm so big and inflated that it doesn't work anymore. Boil and dante were having me for breakfast, vebso and astaroth made me sweat.
    Option, become defensive.
    Last edited by JBirdie; 08-03-2014, 11:39 AM.

JBird
    Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
    Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
    One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Comment

• point is...that i know when we gonna fight and will just remove my guardian angel when i ll face you...i hope we can meet in bg to test, i doubt alot that ewd has the damage to kill...as for block? u are 1 cw late bro :P

p.s bold move and if u actually win cw, many mages will mimic you i wish you the best except fight 11 :P
      Originally posted by TheVictorious
      Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
      Originally posted by PunkPetal
      Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
      Originally posted by EdGrr
      A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
      IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
      Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
      Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
      Class: Mage
      Currect Br: 61????

Comment

• Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
        point is...that i know when we gonna fight and will just remove my guardian angel when i ll face you...i hope we can meet in bg to test, i doubt alot that ewd has the damage to kill...as for block? u are 1 cw late bro :P

p.s bold move and if u actually win cw, many mages will mimic you i wish you the best except fight 11 :P
        Mate it is a pleasure to have you as an oponent!
        Engineers and bar owners are a very weird race
        We'll meet in bg for sure and in arenas. Next CW I'll bite my tongue... :P (or not)

JBird

Comment

• well be ready for nice fights then! boil went block too, just like me, me and boil have similar builds but boil has way better choices (sylphs,gems etc) i only prevail in astrals (not for long...)
          Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
          A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.

Comment

well be ready for nice fights then! boil went block too, just like me, me and boil have similar builds but boil has way better choices (sylphs,gems etc) i only prevail in astrals (not for long...)
            See you next time

JBird

Comment

• Originally posted by JBirdie View Post
              Depends on the char, if you post it I'll give you my opinion. Maybe right maybe wrong, but mine.
              I love crit and went for it as soon as I could. In this moment I'm so big and inflated that it doesn't work anymore. Boil and dante were having me for breakfast, vebso and astaroth made me sweat.
              Option, become defensive.
              I allways value the opinion of one of the real big ones Below my character. I think I'm doing pretty ok. Ranked 6th in last cw prelims (same as you are in), but based on BR am still placed in warrior hall. Became 2nd there. What makes me doubt crit is mainly things like necro and sky trail. But then in the end, that is only such a small part of the game...

Click image for larger version

Name:	wPKmGT9.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	206.6 KB
ID:	1692203

Comment

• Originally posted by magedus View Post
                I allways value the opinion of one of the real big ones Below my character. I think I'm doing pretty ok. Ranked 6th in last cw prelims (same as you are in), but based on BR am still placed in warrior hall. Became 2nd there. What makes me doubt crit is mainly things like necro and sky trail. But then in the end, that is only such a small part of the game...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]97633[/ATTACH]
                problem is that cw is only fame, and since i won 2 of them i dont even sweat to win another, ofc its nice to be among the top but prizes from glory crystals just aint worth the try....so unless i get buttcupcaked from bird i ll stay crit

@magedus, u need to work ur astrals mate...nice char overall, i guess u play less than 6-7months...

Comment

• Originally posted by gruntar View Post
                  I change to wd for 3 days a month ^^
                  How much does it cost you? Gold and other resources, I mean

Comment

• what am i seeing.. pg.195.. there's more mage char than knights and archers..
                    “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• Originally posted by EliatanK18 View Post
                      Why don't you test the difference between WD and Crit mrs. Elia ? You're a very strong mage, and the damage gap (if any) between the two builds should be obvious with your damage. Get an EWD lvl 10 (dump Determination into it) and then dump the EWD back into Determination. You only lose some Astral Exchange Points. Ofc you will have to record the damage output on both cases, let's say 1 spire solo up to level 10 for both builds. And we can compare the two runs and decide for ourselves what build is the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by xtraznix View Post
                        Why don't you test the difference between WD and Crit mrs. Elia ? You're a very strong mage, and the damage gap (if any) between the two builds should be obvious with your damage. Get an EWD lvl 10 (dump Determination into it) and then dump the EWD back into Determination. You only lose some Astral Exchange Points. Ofc you will have to record the damage output on both cases, let's say 1 spire solo up to level 10 for both builds. And we can compare the two runs and decide for ourselves what build is the best.
                        if u crit 51% of the times crit is better, if u crit less, wd is better (damage wise), but with wd u can get more tankier so imho u have to crit over 60% to balance the defense gains u get from using wd. the downsides are the sylph ulties, and wb...also i doubt i can kill 30 necro with wd atm... so i wont change soon...

Comment

@magedus, u need to work ur astrals mate...nice char overall, i guess u play less than 6-7months...
                          More like 11-12 months actually. But astrals are going slow with all that gear to enchant . Well, that will be finished in a while, so can then put all in astrals again.

Comment

• Originally posted by EliatanK18 View Post
                            Well, depends on luck really ^^ maybe 15-20m gold to change gems, it will be slightly over 20 now that all crit gems are 8...astrals, well, there is the luck factor...now that 80 set is done, most of the astrals should appear by themselves so to speak

I find the tradeoff worth it for pvp, but wb sucks during those days, lol. Close to 60k mdef before buffs, 45k pdef...think i need a bit more block though, and ofc that oj sylph :/

Comment

• Originally posted by xtraznix View Post
                              I didn't ask about the cost to decide whether or not to change back to EWD or not -- the benefits and drawbacks of each build are pretty straightforward. I was wondering how much in resources it is to switch to EWD just for CW 3 days a month. Since I know gruntar does this already, and we're similar in strength, it's a logical conclusion to ask him.

Comment

• Originally posted by gruntar View Post
                                Well, depends on luck really ^^ maybe 15-20m gold to change gems, it will be slightly over 20 now that all crit gems are 8...astrals, well, there is the luck factor...now that 80 set is done, most of the astrals should appear by themselves so to speak

I find the tradeoff worth it for pvp, but wb sucks during those days, lol. Close to 60k mdef before buffs, 45k pdef...think i need a bit more block though, and ofc that oj sylph :/
                                Lol I think you were the only one in the top 16 running around without an orange, but that doesn't seem to have hindered you too much :P Astrals seem easy enough, but the gold cost still seems a bit steep to me to do just for CW. Maybe when the prizes are better I'll give it a try.

Comment

Working...
                                X