X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oceanic servers got OverPower players lol
    Stronger than euro server

Strongest mage there got 224.006 BR
    I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

• Originally posted by G3ORG1AN View Post
      Oceanic servers got OverPower players lol
      Stronger than euro server

Strongest mage there got 224.006 BR
      Strongest in East is 259k, but indeed, oceanic servers are too OP,

But..

Nothing like kabam or kong, 10 players there can destroy all r2 players together
      Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

• Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post

But..

Nothing like kabam or kong, 10 players there can destroy all r2 players together
        no lame talk here please.. kindly apologize for that understatement.
        Last edited by EdGrr; 08-05-2014, 01:55 AM.
        “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post

But..

This sound like , kabam and kong ppl come from chinese servers lol, u dream too much
          I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

• Forumers need to search and learn what sarcasm,exageration is.

Comment

• well if rumors are true, cross server guild battles are near us, so we will see soon enough...
              Originally posted by TheVictorious
              Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
              Originally posted by PunkPetal
              Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
              Originally posted by EdGrr
              A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
              IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
              Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
              Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
              Class: Mage
              Currect Br: 61????

Comment

• Some one should really catch me up on where all these fanciful exaggerations of kabam/kong cashers come from lol. The guilds that will do the best in csgb will be from servers that have gotten good server merges, which pretty much excludes every kong and kabam server.

Comment

• Originally posted by EliatanK18 View Post
                  Some one should really catch me up on where all these fanciful exaggerations of kabam/kong cashers come from lol. The guilds that will do the best in csgb will be from servers that have gotten good server merges, which pretty much excludes every kong and kabam server.
                  People tend to think that way cause kong-5 players won last 3 or 4 cw in all classes, most of their top players are on that server, probably same guild xD since they in same team, while r2 ones are scattered around
                  THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

• Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                    People tend to think that way cause kong-5 players won last 3 or 4 cw in all classes, most of their top players are on that server, probably same guild xD since they in same team, while r2 ones are scattered around
                    well that doesn't mean kong players are stronger in average lol

like oceanic, TOP knight Pipster is 300K BR, but the average BR for CW is low (even 180K can enter TOP 16, and wraithraiser said his 170K bR just barely made into TOP100), you won't say oceanic players are stronger just because we have pipster right?

similar case applied to kong/r2/kabam situation =3
                    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                    IGN: Kimwong
                    CLASS: Knight
                    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

• Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                      Seems like you know what I was talking about eh

Comment

• im just explaining why people think kong5 will dominate, not me, gb is more than mere br.

And are PC servers even linked to R2, kabam, kong etc?
                        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

• Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                          well that doesn't mean kong players are stronger in average lol

like oceanic, TOP knight Pipster is 300K BR, but the average BR for CW is low (even 180K can enter TOP 16, and wraithraiser said his 170K bR just barely made into TOP100), you won't say oceanic players are stronger just because we have pipster right?

similar case applied to kong/r2/kabam situation =3
                          Lol yea. I checked Oceanic, cross server top 8 is. 1st Pipster @300k and 8th Yummy @199k BR

Compare that to ProC cross server top 8, 1st @ 274k BR and 8th @248k

or 100th, on oceanic #100 is 146k br lol, and on ProC it's 195k

And this is excluding Kong, Kabam, Koram, Ngames, etc...

I'm pretty confident in my guild for CSGB's though, we have current Sorcerer, last month's Eagle Eye and god Sushi all in same guild hah.

@daunapu, yep. We have kong and kabam west coast in our cross server events. BG/CW/GA etc

Comment

• well kong 5 the first european kong server, has boilwash (3/5 last cw's sorcerer), me (2/5 last cw's sorcerer), madarch (2/2 last cw's eagle eye), heisenberg (i think he won 1 cw's eagle eye), coker (255k archer, but cause of work and bad connection hasnt shined in cw yet), salata (i think 5 cw warlord). yes gb is more than br, but at least madarch and salata are winning people with more than 15k br diff. so i think that my guild will be among top 3 in cross server if all stay around...and if we ever merge with the other kong server...then i dont think we have a match as we are right now...but things change, so we have to wait and see!
                            Last edited by DanteMugetsu; 08-05-2014, 06:40 AM.
                            Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                            A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
                              well kong 5 the first european kong server, has boilwash (3/5 last cw's sorcerer), me (2/5 last cw's sorcerer), madarch (2/2 last cw's eagle eye), heisenberg (i think he won 1 cw's eagle eye), coker (255k archer, but cause of work and bad connection hasnt shined in cw yet), salata (i think 5 cw warlord). yes gb is more than br, but at least madarch and salata are winning people with more than 15k br diff. so i think that my guild will be among top 3 in cross server if all stay around...and if we ever merge with the other kong server...then i dont think we have a match as we are right now...but things change, so we have to wait and see!
                              You also have by far the highest populated server in EU timezone so you got great chances of top1

Comment

• Originally posted by capkop View Post
                                You also have by far the highest populated server in EU timezone so you got great chances of top1
                                well being in a high populated server has its drawbacks, one of them is that me with 95k aegis cant be among top 3 in sylph arena another is that our wb is never over 5-6 mins, alas i have waited this cross server guild battle alot, so we will be ready to fight for top places

the last person (40 spots) to enter cross gb will be around 160k...
                                Last edited by DanteMugetsu; 08-05-2014, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X