Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

dimension eyeballs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dimension eyeballs

Has any 1 noticed the eyeball for the past 3 days ave been all empty ive opened 15 in 3 days and every 1 has been empty its either the devs nerfed them and not told us or a total run of bad luck

I don't believe in luck in this game as I never win anything

any other ppl won any bb mines in these eyeballs lately since maintenance

i find those eyes annoying
    1. they are nerved find not many anymore
    2. the most you find now a day are empty
    3. they should put in only eyes with mines in it as it is allready frustrated to find eyes and if you finally find 1 its empty

Comment

I was wondering the same thing. Since maintenance, I went through probably 60 basic, maybe more and only 2 eyeballs and both were empty. I say they are nerfed big time. Heaven forbid free players get too many bound balens

Comment

since they changed dims I have only found 3 eyeballs and 2 of them had mines so basically have went through a hundred dims and found only 3 eyeballs

Comment

Same here pretty sure they have as normal after a certain amount of time to stop people complaining they have now dropped the drop rate from hard to impossible

Comment

They should either always have the hidden path (eyeball), with mines being rare in them, or only have the hidden zone when it has a mine. It's just far too frustrating to search for them when you don't know if you'll find it, only to come up with nothing, or even worse, the insult of a "shop", most of the time when you do find an eye.

Mines have always been way too rare to make any realistic determinations on their appearance rate from any one person's experience. I found all of 2 in over 200 dimensions (basics) at first, and then later found 3 mines in only 5 dimensions (experts). You'd probably need at least 100 players to have a proper idea of the drop rate, likely more.

Comment

mostly it just flipping the ..|.. to ya if ya find a eye

Comment

they gone in hiding in outland exploration ..

Comment

MrFancyPants is right, the dims will either be empty (which is bad luck), or have a hidden secret merchant, a visible merchant or a balen mine (normal or rare). Yesterday alone I personally found 3 rare mines. They are dropping, the previous day i had no drops. It is pure luck and random. Good luck though
                  Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Equinox View Post
                    MrFancyPants is right, the dims will either be empty (which is bad luck), or have a hidden secret merchant, a visible merchant or a balen mine (normal or rare). Yesterday alone I personally found 3 rare mines. They are dropping, the previous day i had no drops. It is pure luck and random. Good luck though
                    when u do 15 basic a day and u find 5 or 6 eyeballs per day and they all empty (7 days a week 35 eyeballs a week empty) this isn't down to luck and random its down to r2 and devs messing with something with the drops as usual

wat is it a casher crying cuz a free player gets too many free balens
                    Last edited by Xharry005x; 11-16-2017, 02:57 AM.

Comment

Have to agree, it has gotten a LOT more rare to get BB mines. It isn't like the mines give you thousands of BBs. Throw something to all the players - it isn't just the free players that deserve a "bone" or two. I am a very light casher and I personally have not gotten a balen mine is close to a year - if not more. I always keep my dims open, so like everyone else, working hard! If they aren't going to give balen mines - why have the eyeball at all? There are enough shops as it is. Balens or get rid of the eyeball teaser!

Comment

they can put those way over priced merchants up their........................ only a fool gonna buy stuff from merchants.. and indeed leave eyes with mines in and let mine less eyeball's out

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

when u do 15 basic a day and u find 5 or 6 eyeballs per day and they all empty (7 days a week 35 eyeballs a week empty) this isn't down to luck and random its down to r2 and devs messing with something with the drops as usual

wat is it a casher crying cuz a free player gets too many free balens
                          I still don't think there's enough evidence that anything has changed in the mine drop rate. It is and always has been a very rare event, and those will be hugely affected by lucky or unlucky streaks. I do dimensions on a semi-regular basis, and I don't see the eyeballs anywhere near 1 in 3 chances. Maybe one in 10, probably more like 1 in 20, and the mines at best 10% of the time. So you can easily burn through several hundred dimensions with no mines without getting too far out of normal probability.

If you're seeing secret rooms in 1/3 of your dimensions, you're on a weird lucky streak, offset by the unlucky streak getting no mines. Also, just as a side note, I always step onto both the far corners in any secret room, just in case the mine graphic is slow to load. I've opened more than one "invisible" mine that way when things are laggy. If you sit long enough they'll appear, but it's worth forcing the issue, IMO.

For the record, I found a mine the other day, in the only secret room out of 20 basics, so they are still there, and if you're not getting them, it's probably just a streak of bad luck.

Comment

even if it doesn't have a bb mine in it it should contain something useful ie polishing orbs blood of zues smelting stones...something, rare enough to get one only to find it empty

Comment

now and then the eyeballs don't even appear around the outside I ave seen and had a few near the middle of the dimension also this happens a lot wen u do expert ones

Comment

Working...
                              X