that hapen to kong serv?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that hapen to kong serv?

i has not se any players from kongregate in long time no show up in group arena no in bg no player strenght no guild on top 100 either

I have personally been fighting Kong players, but with the Eudaemon Domain being over 50 minutes of the arena time, when you do arena, you may not see them due to this event occurring.
    Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

i've noticed that whoever decides which servers go into which cross server cluster has "optimized" them again, it seems gimmicky or whatever.

but certain servers that were here for the last 8 months, were moved into another grouping, while and one of them returned.

its abit annoying to figureout whos still your cross server friend and who isn't anymore because you dont know whos longer in your cluster

Comment

come on equinox, try and keep up, kongregate got moved to the "other" cross server cluster, if you have been fighting them, then you got moved as well

Comment

My server grouping was changed when the last patch came out. But he was asking about players he hasn't seen in a long time which would suggest his server grouping hasn't changed in a good while. Which I would find strange. But also with the new events you may not see players when you usually did.
          Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

all kong serv move from my cluster no from kong in it we is only 8 serv in my cluster no more show up in rave.

Comment

its likely that servers are being reshuffled to "promote" game play and competitional spending.

those servers will probably be rotated back in 6-8 months.

thats what happened with servers that were moved out, we saw them 8-10months later again.

Comment

Originally posted by kanusti View Post
                all kong serv move from my cluster no from kong in it we is only 8 serv in my cluster no more show up in rave.
                They were moved to the 2nd east coast cross server the same day we got Kabam (Wonderhill) s29 cluster here.
                They moved R2 s351 there also.

Comment

can my serv pls be move to that cluster to

Comment

They will eventually rotate into that cluster, just takes time

Comment

lol i dont belive that ben in same cluster for 5 years now and never ben move to other cluster.

Comment

Working...
                      X