Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

purching limits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• purching limits

when they gonna remove those? why do we have to spend a day or 50 fang of fear for a skill? its annoying and space wasting.. why arent we allowed to spend all at what we like?? why we need waiting days to get what we want?

Because they (the devs and R2) have their heads in Ostrich Mode. It's only to tick off the players.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

because this isn't an issue that costs them money in the game, only money and time to fix, like many of other issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Takashi007x View Post
        because this isn't an issue that costs them money in the game, only money and time to fix, like many of other issues.
        Hold up. You forgot one more thing, Takashi. They will only stop the presses to fix language/translation errors that could be game breaking.
        Last edited by Meikura001; 11-14-2017, 11:15 AM.

Comment

This was forwarding on awhile ago, I will ask about it again.
          Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Equinox View Post
            This was forwarding on awhile ago, I will ask about it again.
            Thank you. The sanity of the players hangs in the balance with this one. Myself, I am hoarding so much currency than the purchase limits that it is not even funny.

Comment

I hear you there, I am working on the last advance guild skill, 2000 a day takes forever to get there.
              Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

arround 50 day's xD mofo's

Comment

this was an issue when the skills where updated/released almost a year +, lets see how long the devs will take...

keep in mind on top of inventory space issues to hold the item, you'll also need the 50 days too

Comment

this was an issue when the skills where updated/released almost a year +, lets see how long the devs will take...

keep in mind on top of inventory space issues to hold the item, you'll also need the 50 days too

Comment

Actually, it was almost a year since 5.7 rolled out that they put these senseless limits to stuff. Before 5.7, we can spend to our heart's content for whatever we wanted without waiting days just to get it. Whoever the "genius" behind this needs to be taken out back, and... well, let the imagination run wild on this one.

Comment

These limits are getting more idiotic with every patch that comes out. The Dreamshop for instance, really? 10 Suncores or blasts of sun per day? 50 sepul or mahra? I don't do Dreamland anymore because of this because it is easy to get tons of these medals but you can't even spend them all. So i ignore this part of the game (wich is a shame because it is quite nice). Spending Yellowcrystals is the same, only 50 items per day, come on.

But like all "game improvements" these limits are here to stay. How many tickets have already been made for this? How many times this has been forwarded? And it has been brought up several times since the first limits were introduced. Nothing ever changes but hey, we have no language-issues anymore since these are being fixed on a weekly basis.

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
                          Nothing ever changes [...]
                          While I agree that most thing never change, it's not true to said that nothing ever change.
                          Just look in dreamland for example; we used to be able to get only 10 clothing refinement stone each day in there and now we can exchange up to 50 (I can't even get enough secret medal to exchange for 50 daily lol).

Lunay - Knighted knight
                          23.25M BR
                          Guild : SHIELD
                          West coast server r2 S38

Comment

I fully agree they never used to have purchase limits on anything when I first joined the game and with guild skills you really need to be able to have developing potions go to your profile and not your bag and to be bought as many as you like so you can get guild skills up.
                            angeldust S526 We are part of the Collective, we shall comply, resistance is futile

Comment

Some things I do not do in game any more as a result of such. Most of the time I am sitting on way more currency for any shop in the hundreds of thousands than I can spend for such. In the past, before 5.x, I was able to use my full amounts to get what was needed in large quantities, even when I had to reset for inventory (before the time vaults came in) so I didn't have to get mad for forfeiting my contributions upon leave or kickout as you do not get that back.

Comment

Working...
                              X